Britney: Sorry Jamie Lynn, I wasn’t strong enough to do what should have been done... slapped you and mamma right across your ******* faces

1 hour ago, davelivesfree said:

Ok Lou :jamie_lynn_grape:

Again dear simple-minded, learn how to read between the lines. Clearly, you need it ASAP :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Even my 8 year old cousin has more reading comprehension :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Sincerely yours,

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

In between the lines is a bitter woman trashing her family and living in the past here, feeling stepped on and saying she paved the way for her sister's career. 

I am able to actually understand in between and on the lines, fyi i am focusing on the "on the lines" part and as you know in between the lines is always a matter of interpretation and that one is always individual and based on perception and perspective. 

Again what is in between the lines doesn't justify the slapping part. I hope you have taught your cousin that so that she doesn't slap a peer for feeling wronged in kindergarten, years ago. 

• 1 year later...
On 1/19/2022 at 8:09 AM, CAT d said:

******* hell,  we all broke up with our teenage boyfriends, do you really expect a twelve year old to understand? She was a kid being a kid, this is crazy

How is your comprehension skills non-existence right now? That "12 year old" very well knew her big sister's relationship with JT. It wasn't like Jamie Lynn was in the dark of her relationship. JT treated her (JL) like she was his own sister! There's even a photo of her sitting on JT's lap with Britney in a car shot by paparazzi!! JL was always around Britney + JT when they were on tour during the early stages of Britney's rise to fame. What is it so hard to understand that all she wanted was for her family to listen to her at a time when she felt most upset??? Britney said so herself that JT's family gave more support, care, and she felt more of a family unit with his family than her very own. How sad is that???

Britney shared everything with JL, gave her everything, bought her practically anything she desired, she wasn't calculative one bit to spent on her family for their happiness. And sorry, but when I was 12 I was already listening to my closest older cousin breakup. Did I understand the context fully? No. But, when I saw my cousin sadness telling her story, I comforted her and assure things are gonna be okay. That's all that Britney wanted! Was to be pampered and LOVE during her vulnerable time. I don't know whether you are just trolling or you didn't pass 1st grade.

31 minutes ago, AZBH27 said:

How is your comprehension skills non-existence right now? That "12 year old" very well knew her big sister's relationship with JT. It wasn't like Jamie Lynn was in the dark of her relationship. JT treated her (JL) like she was his own sister! There's even a photo of her sitting on JT's lap with Britney in a car shot by paparazzi!! JL was always around Britney + JT when they were on tour during the early stages of Britney's rise to fame. What is it so hard to understand that all she wanted was for her family to listen to her at a time when she felt most upset??? Britney said so herself that JT's family gave more support, care, and she felt more of a family unit with his family than her very own. How sad is that???

Britney shared everything with JL, gave her everything, bought her practically anything she desired, she wasn't calculative one bit to spent on her family for their happiness. And sorry, but when I was 12 I was already listening to my closest older cousin breakup. Did I understand the context fully? No. But, when I saw my cousin sadness telling her story, I comforted her and assure things are gonna be okay. That's all that Britney wanted! Was to be pampered and LOVE during her vulnerable time. I don't know whether you are just trolling or you didn't pass 1st grade.

You replied to a post from January '22 :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Edited by Baronesse
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, AZBH27 said:

K, but you are bumping 20 months old thread :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2

Disgusting. Britney is a straight-up bully with no morals or class who was promoting domestic violence but too many were busy “yas qUeeEn”ing her to realize she can do no wrong. Not to mention, this kind of behavior is what enabled her delusional fanbase and the reason why they continue to write her excuses. She’s such a manipulator.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Disgusting. Britney is a straight-up bully with no morals or class who was promoting domestic violence but too many were busy “yas qUeeEn”ing her to realize she can do no wrong. Not to mention, this kind of behavior is what enabled her delusional fanbase and the reason why they continue to write her excuses. She’s such a manipulator.

Maybe she should slap you right across your face too so she would stop this verbal diarrhea you're having :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block