Britney: Sorry Jamie Lynn, I wasn’t strong enough to do what should have been done... slapped you and mamma right across your ******* faces

15 minutes ago, DownAndUp said:

People have their own minds. Jordan may be the owner but isn’t the controller. Take your anger out on what your really angry at because it surely can’t be just Jordan writing “dayum”, surely ?

No.  It’s that he represents a childish glee that is persistent throughout this forum every time Britney and Jamie Lynn tear into each other for all the world to see.  And anyone who’s been a fan for as long as he has should be feeling utterly devastated at this public feud between these sisters who we know to have loved each other in the past and have something more profound to offer than “datum”. 

27 minutes ago, CAT d said:

You're pathetic. Imagine your 40 year old sister talking about seeing you on the sofa at 12 and hating you this much. I'm only two years older than my little sister and I never expected her to stop being a kid when I broke up with my first boyfriend, this is not nice

Oh darling, you must be just as abusive and narcissist as Jamie Lynn & Co. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

It's very clear. We got it now :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This gives me context because I remember when I was young and was actually in Juno’s shoes as a pre-teen, I shut down and didn’t speak to family out of fear and shock while they were going through their intense drama. I just hope they didn’t look at me the way Britney looked at Juno :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: my brothers gonna say “I was going through a hard time 20 years ago and all you did was hide in your room and eat Cheetos” ugh :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, TheBestFan said:

She toured literally every mall in america that would have her, came up with brilliant video ideas, and trained and practiced until she passed out with exhaustion. Jamie Lynn was literally handed shows despite being untalented because she looked like mini Britney and Nickelodeon wanted a built in fanbase for ratings. How is it rocket science and why are you comparing success from hard work to success from connections?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Prachi said:

Can someone explain? Why she would wanna slap a 12 year old sister? I don't get it? 

I think she's saying JL & Lynne took full advantage of the luxury brought on by Britney's success/wealth but when she needed them the most after a vulnerable situation (her breakup with Justin), they weren't there for her. And I'm assuming having the press come on in made it worse and she panicked and that's the incident JL refers to in her book of Brit being paranoid.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, TheBestFan said:

She toured literally every mall in america that would have her, came up with brilliant video ideas, and trained and practiced until she passed out with exhaustion. Jamie Lynn was literally handed shows despite being untalented because she looked like mini Britney and Nickelodeon wanted a built in fanbase for ratings. How is it rocket science and why are you comparing success from hard work to success from connections?

But why would you do all that and then be pis*** that your little sister got a show? Sideeying her? She was a kid too, her parents forced her to tour  of course they made her little sister do the same

• Like 1
1 hour ago, handmedown said:

"Dayum"?  You complete and utter man child.  

How can you get so much pleasure out of watching these two once loving and adoring sisters tear each other apart?  You should NOT be egging this on Jordan.  Show some tact.  

Take a second and realize what we are witnessing here.  Britney's only remaining connection to any family, any of the people who've known her from the start, any connection that can see past all the media bs, go completely up in smoke.  You think Britney will be hanging out with her nieces anytime soon after all this?  How can there be any satisfaction to be had in this situation.  "Dayum" is such a shallow response from someone who should know better.  You sound like TMZ.

So better to be friends with the enemy than to lose that connection? Toxic is toxic. Brit already stated that JL is close to those who hurt her... something along the lines of that. And JL used Brits name, and alleged lies, to sell a book.

It's better to be alone than with toxic people who use and abuse... family or not.

Edited by IzABeesMama
Forgot a question mark haha
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, dora pora said:

I think silence would benefit Britney in this situation. She's feeding the JL publicity machine.

Honestly, I get that Britney is dealing with trauma, but I think she should do an interview, as a form of respect for fans and her public image or try to keep drama on the private (even with her sister releasing books about her 'throaty voice") cause honestly, If this is the path, I can see people taking her less seriously

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, CAT d said:

She's cussing her out for watching TV and drinking milkshake at 12. 

I didn't see that in the post. She was cussing her out today when Jamie Lynn is 30 and Britney is 40 

I think the point of the post was pointing out that Jamie Lynn got handed her own show at a young age because of Britney. That being said, I don't condone violence. 

• Like 2
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

I didn't see that in the post. She was cussing her out today when Jamie Lynn is 30 and Britney is 40 

I think the point of the post was pointing out that Jamie Lynn got handed her own show at a young age because of Britney. That being said, I don't condone violence. 

She said she should have slapped them both back then, so referring to slapping Juno as a 12-year old for not doing her part to help in the breakup  :gunney: Britney is Mad Mad!!

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

I just put 2 and 2 together! She's bringing up her breakup with Justin and how JL reacted (rather didn't react) because JL has been going on about how sad she was when they broke up and she was heartbroken for her. So, Britney is setting the record straight. 

Also,...Lynne is a pill popper. That adds a little more detail to Lynne allegedly spiking Britney's redbull to get her into rehab.

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, jecho said:

Literally I’m uncomfortable seeing these so called “fans” enjoying watching a **** show. This is not good in any way and shame on ya’ll rooting for more chaos in a low light level. 

Britney take these matters to court. I get you’ve been wronged soooo much and deeply hurt but social media isn’t the right place and publicised life dramas. But then again, I have no right whatever to suggest as I haven’t lived your life but do spare social media from this and use other means to heal (going to court or finally catching up with someone that you can vent these feelings out like Fe)

Quote tweeting this because it’s probably the most sensible comment on here. 

Fans rooting for this chaos need to have a hard look at themselves and ask why they get so much joy out of watching two incredibly damaged women tear chunks out of one another. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, CAT d said:

But why would you do all that and then be pis*** that your little sister got a show? Sideeying her? She was a kid too, her parents forced her to tour  of course they made her little sister do the same

Her parents never forced Britney to tour. By then, it was a mix of her resilience and determination with strict label requirements. Jive expected her to fail. They gave her goals to hit and a relatively limited budget initially until Baby took off. Britney carried all that. She became a mini corpration with hundreds of employees depending on her looking and performing perfectly at the age of 17. Make up artists, videographers, choreographers,songwriters, publicists etc overnight all depended on her for their next meal. This on top of her pill popping, beer swindling family who wanted Britney to buy them boats and help lil Jamie Lynn become a big star too with 10% the effort. If you are a sane person, you will begin to feel the pressure and maybe even get resentful

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Kletus said:

She said she should have slapped them both back then, so referring to slapping Juno as a 12-year old for not doing her part to help in the breakup  :gunney: Britney is Mad Mad!!

I didn't interpret it that way. I think she's just responding to Jamie Lynn bringing up the Justin breakup and that Jamie Lynn had a glamorous life handed to her. I think she's more upset about how she did nothing for her in her adult life.

I don't know why people are going along with JL's sob story about being a child when JL was an adult for 12 out of the 13 years the conservatorship was in place :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Maybe I'm wrong and Britney is mad at JL for her actions as a 12-year-old, but I think she just wanted to remind her why she got the gig in the first place. Not because of her, but because of Britney. 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block