Britney: Sorry Jamie Lynn, I wasn’t strong enough to do what should have been done... slapped you and mamma right across your ******* faces

1 hour ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Nothing justifies publicly saying you should have slapped your minor sister and depressed mother across their faces. It's weird vibes. Was it anybody else but Brintey saying that you would call that person out. Yes there's frustration in it. But it looks bad on her, regardless of how awful Jamie acts herself. Seriously children behave better in school, generally speaking than this co-created mess.

God I hate new generations, crystal generation, you guys get offended by everything, cancel culture poppets!

• Love 1
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

So what? It's a comment that is bad, immature, low. She talks trash about her family, but is outraged that her sister talks smack about her. It's both publicly and it's not smart both ways around. Britney, her sister, her mom, dad, brother anybody should not be ratting for revenge, it's unhealthy.

The Britney holding a knife moment, as JL talked about, and which Britney obviously denies; do you think it looks good that Britney now writes so aggressively and talks about slapping people as a defensive/wronged response; talking about violence. Do you think that benefits her?

Now have some apples, jack. You look beautiful by the way AppleJack: Quarter Horse by LittleKirara on DeviantArt.

Gosh! Relax! You guys are soooo sensitive!

2 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I am no new generation. Your assumption is based on nothing so what are you even on about? You stan the right to smack mothers and minor siblings? Well to each their own. 

All I know is that I was slapped and physically punished as child by both my parents and my older sister, and I love them to death and appreciate those moments cause they thought me alot, and dont resent them by any means, cause I know I was wrong and it help me grow and be better.

Now some people are too sensitive and may think its abuse

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, reVolution said:

All I know is that I was slapped and physically punished as child by both my parents and my older sister, and I love them to death and appreciate those moments cause they thought me alot, and dont resent them by any means, cause I know I was wrong and it help me grow and be better.

Now some people are too sensitive and may think its abuse

Thank you for sharing. So you think corporal punishment is a good thing? I don't and i am so sorry to hear about your experiences. Lots of love to you :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:.

Btw i just saw a movie titled Evil from 2003 on Netflix. It's about a step father punishing his step son among other things. I recommend it. It's a good story. But dunno if it is available in your country.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ElenaB said:

i guess what she's trying to say is that she's always felt that jl had everything given to her bc of britney's success, while britney was still very young and had to work 24/7 and maybe felt alone or that her family wasn't there for her. i remember in stages when britney couldn't talk to lynne on the phone and she received a gift from lynne and she started crying (here::crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:)... all she needed was her family's support, she must have felt so alone after the break up with justin and the media bullying her. at the end of the day she was 20 years old... her life has been so hard. i feel for her. 

PRECISELY!:yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Thank you for sharing. So you think corporal punishment is a good thing? I don't and i am so sorry to hear about your experiences. Lots of love to you :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:.

Btw i just saw a movie titled Evil from 2003 on Netflix. It's about a step father punishing his step son among other things. I recommend it. It's a good story. But dunno if it is available in your country.

I live in Chicago Baby ;), and you dont have to feel sorry I turned out ok, and I have no resentment in my heart towards my parents, its a cultural thing I guess

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I am no new generation. Your assumption is based on nothing so what are you even on about? You stan the right to smack mothers and minor siblings? Well to each their own. 

SCUM Lynn and Juno deserve it :gunney:

Maybe you are as abusive, narcissist and simple-minded as them... uh-oh  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Next time learn how to read between the lines just a bit  :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1

The problem here I think is that Britney's instagram posts are like a direct download from her head and they're so open to misinterpretation. So we end up with people horrified that she appears to have said that she wants to slap her 12 year old sister, but no - I don't think she meant that at all. She was reminiscing about how different her experience was as a 12 year old to that of her sister, then I think her thought process probably jumped to the present day and the injustice of how they have treated her. Then that led to thinking about how good it would feel to just get that anger out and slap their adult selves. I highly doubt she wanted to slap her 12 year old sister just for being a kid, I think it was just context to her feelings in the present day.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Maybe you should go back to school and tell your teachers to not pass you until you learn reading comprehension and critical thinking. 

Gurl do not even try it. There is nothing comprehensible about her comment, it doesn't even make sense...

And critical thinking? The fact we are having to apply critical thinking to the post, and decipher it proves point 1. 

Hot chocolate or no hot chocolate, she is talking about slapping her depressed mother, and 12 year old sister for not making her a priority.

Maybe you should try rationale thinking, and maybe not be a delusional Britney fan praising everything she does or says...? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block