Britney calls for public fight with Jamie Lynn to end and states she is shocked her dad is not in jail

6 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

In the grand scheme of things where people might be going to jail, I would say being "denied" coffee and your sister singing one of your songs are probably not the best examples of abusive behaviour here, but that is what Britney's keeps focusing on. 

Again, my point is that this diminishes the abuse she no doubt has endured. 

In the grand scheme that the people legally tasked with taking care of her were actually doing that, that's pretty much enough for a twitter convo

3 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

It’s almost as if Britney is afraid to upset them. I don’t think it’s bc they have dirt on her. I truly think it’s from the years of abuse. This is so sad and unhealthy. I want Britney to find a good therapist that can talk her through why none of this is ok. 

I dont think that Britney hates them. Its just that she is hurt and waiting for their apology to heal. And that may never happen. They will never apologize to her properly and will never admit that what they did was wrong. And she needs to decide whether to cut them off forever or accept their company as it is, no apology at all… 

• Like 1

Narcissist 101. Britney, binge these YouTube channels, you need to know what you are dealing with.

They are on the warpath to take you down. Be strategic in your public posting

• Don't engage 
  • Don't react 
  • Don't give any information 
  • Communicate ONLY through your lawyer, NEVER 1 on 1 
  • Record and document

🎦Meredith Miller, Inner Integration: how to deal with smear campaigns like a boss

https://youtu.be/xbBi1OHejJI

🎦Surviving Narcissism: Lies narcissists believe and your truth only response

https://youtu.be/UpR_7UM4Otk

🎦Dr. Ramani: what happens when YOU apologize to the narcissist

https://youtu.be/V1WwHw4i11s

🎦Melanie Tonia Evans: How to win any argument with a narcissist

https://youtu.be/tsfvEn7Gbic 

(?How do you plain text the YouTube link so it embeds? Worked before but don't see the option anymore)

Brit is clearly choosing love over war, and if that’s what works better for her healing process after 13 years of family abuse, that’s great. Whatever she chooses, we must have her back.

But I can’t deny that one tiny part of me wishes that, for the first time in her life, Britney would bring the full weight of her (never-ending) star power and literally end some careers. Bryan and JL both only prospered in their fields because of their affiliation thorough the Spears name. For that , she could pull the plug on both and finally teach them a lesson.

The only person who shouldn’t be afraid (anymore) is Britney herself. Have them shaking in their boots; make threats of some big litigations coming their way (whilst privately remembering them all that without her money, they couldn’t possibly ever afford to go to court) and make them taste some of the terror they had her endure.

Petty as **** I know, but how delicious would it be!??!

Don’t ever allow these people to gaslight you ever again, Britney. They share your blood, but they were never your family!!!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Not having coffee and your sister singing a song are not examples of everyday abuse, don't be delusional...

It may be she is focusing on smaller annoyances because she isn't ready to talk, but my point is that it downplays any real abuse she may have experienced, which she keeps alluding to. 

The conservatorship was no doubt abusive in nature but she keeps making reference to "the things they did to her" and that we don't know everything but is only mentioning not having coffee and JL singing TTWE...

That's not what she meant though. She is saying that she never was given the choice to. Her basic human right to be able to choose was taken away from her which is ABUSE.

2 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

That’s a lot of effort for a post Britney is not going to see

I hope she does.. these channels saved my life, piece by laborious piece of info. Wish I had known earlier. 

In any case, i pray God will send her the info through some means, even seeing it here by some chance, He has helped her through so much

I’m sure there are things happening through her lawyer and that there will be steps taken through the court. There’s a chance Rosengart has advised her to keep things private until it’s resolved in court or something. With a case that huge, it could be really damaging to Britney’s case if she were to expose huge things + make huge claims on social media. I don’t know. 

I'm in tears rn and I'm dead serious :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: She's so sweet and deserved a much better family! Someone that was close to her more than strangers during 2007, someone that helped her healing from whatever was going on but what they did to her instead was horrible to say the least. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: I don't wanna rush anything cause she is the one that will decide when she'll speak up, however, I'm terrified to know wtf happened to her in 2019 (if i remember correctely) cause from my understanding, that's what really destroy her and that's what she keeps referring to... :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

12 hours ago, generation glory said:

Meanwhile, Jamie Lynn is bragging about her book sales on IG story. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: I guess she didn’t have a pre-written response or a spiteful quote graphic so fast this time to post to publicly retaliate against Britney. 

Britney: “I said something on Instagram and you and Bryan showed up at my house … because of an Instagram post!! THAT makes me the saddest 😢… why???? Because I needed you WAYYYYYY before that and the fact that you and Bryan showed up laughing at my gate 🏡 instead of KNOWING you should have been here way before that makes me very sad”.

Poor Britney my heart breaks for her.💔 

Ya'll know which Instagram post she's referring to?? 

Finally she's speaking as a smart person (altought all those emojis), telling what she really thinks.. sorry but I can't stand when she writes those long cryptic posts like a teenager, I think that she have to speak clearly like this... I know she is traumatized and she deserve to express herself the way she wants, but to speak clearly like this would only help her. She have to cut off all these toxic people and start a new life.. I know it's her family, but she will be better without them. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Britney was to seek a restraining order against the book and her sister in court. She should demand that all passages containing her name be removed. Then it's finally over with her sister's gimmick. There is no other way to deal with Britney's family than in court. Britney doesn't need her family. But members of the family will always come forward to harm Britney. Britney's sister is a fake snake. First she claims for years that the guardianship is none of our business and then she is the first to publish a book.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

The remixes and the coffee are a way for her to talk about her trauma without having to really talk about the depths to which she is traumatized. I think those are examples that are easy to talk about and she uses them as a "token" for other things she suffered, to reference the hell she lived through. That way, she still feels the release of sharing and talking about things that hurt her, but without risking to divulge too much. As much as we want to know everything that went on, she probably doesn't want the whole world to know everything and she might not even be ready to go there, much less in public.

Anyway, that's what I think about it. Hope it makes sense.

This is understandable, but she keeps talking and mentioning these things which makes it sound like these are the height of the abuse, if she really wants to talk and let people know then she should, but mentioning coffee and your sister singing a song on every post isn't doing her any favours. 

Like they have controlled and stole millions of dollars from her, used her kids as leverage, forced medication and hospital visits, forced contraception, and she keeps talking about trivial things... 

You cannot "want everyone to know what they did to me" and not actually tell anyone anything. If she's not ready to talk she should stop posting, it's only giving more power to her abusers. 

She will be halfway through a post and be like "Where's the coffee?? 😕🤨

She is obsessed with the missing coffee :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block