Britney calls for public fight with Jamie Lynn to end and states she is shocked her dad is not in jail

18 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

This. Was. Masterful. I. One tweet she reclaimed the narrative and still placing blame where it belongs. Her father was the worst, but she and her brother didn’t help her when they were needed. It’s clear, poised and direct. Just pulled all the wind out of the sails of any momentum JL was having. She said you know what? I’m not engaging anymore I said what I said. No more interviewers asking why B is angry. She said I love you and I’m sorry but you hurt me. Like JL can’t say anything back to that. 

and that my friends is how Britney Spears handles the media like a true pro. 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

4 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I wonder what they have on Britney to cause her to not stand up for herself and stand her ground. She was forced to get an IUD and her sister didn’t think that was too much or a red flag? Even after finding out if she didn’t know till Britney revealed it, as a woman wouldn’t she have empathy for Britney? JL has done and said so much in this book and press tour. How on earth could Britney let them walk all over her and make false allegations against her? Especially knowing that LT is allegedly involved or they have a positive relationship. Something is off here and I really hope Britney finds the strength to expose this family for all that they did to her. 

She probably hasn’t read the book and I hope she won’t 

i think she needs to move on, heal!!!! 

4 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Its worries me that she said shes scared of doing interviews. i get that but she really needs to do one. its time for HER to have her say instead of everyone else 

She needs to honestly. She deserves for her voice to be heard and not just from a recorded court statement.

She's always been the bigger person. She endures all this pain and trauma just because she has always loved her family but they did not love her back. Maybe they did in their own toxic and destructive way, but they hurt her irreparably.

At least now I hope that the terrible couple of Jamies will let her heal and move on with her life. Bless her heart. 

12 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I think B I got scared, and posted this mess! They clearly don’t care about their sister! I think Britney wants this to stop cause they will air dirt on her unfortunately!

She needs to sort through it emotionally and let the investigations arm her with information that she can legally use in the public before she rushes to do an interview. 

In the meantime, her statements on Twitter and IG seem to be working pretty well. 

I don't understand why Britney just doesn't dissappear 

go to Dubai with Sam or something, go to. Europe 

Jayden and presten are not a excuse anymore. they are teenagers, they don't care (we all know the mind of a teenager) 

we have seen they are very much like Keven 

do something for. yourself once britney, don't care about anything

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Damn she literally killed her with kindness. Heartbreaking to read and I hope her sister and brother are fuming right now, she really put them on blast in the most kind way possible. They know nothing of loyalty and they just abused her financially while treating her like a slave. Sickos. So glad she snatched back the narrative and I hope everyone sees how her siblings not only did nothing but were part of the abuse system.Music Video Britney GIF

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block