Britney calls for public fight with Jamie Lynn to end and states she is shocked her dad is not in jail

12 minutes ago, Lou said:

I don't understand why Britney just doesn't dissappear 

go to Dubai with Sam or something, go to. Europe 

Jayden and presten are not a excuse anymore. they are teenagers, they don't care (we all know the mind of a teenager) 

we have seen they are very much like Keven 

do something for. yourself once britney, don't care about anything

She doesn’t have that kind of support system. Sam is too young and fame hungry and it seems like she holds onto her awful family bc she truly has no one else. They isolated her and had everything done for her. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

Sad is an understatement. Unfortuately for Britney she is going to have to let these people go. At least for the near future. JL upset her and she responded and now that shes calmed down she is feeling remorse. Britney is not a fighter. Never has been. Im sure she feels so guilty but these people are very bad for her. Her heart is so big that she gets walked on over and over. This is why her vulneravility leads to her being controlled over and over. Brit is going to be in pain for a long time. Its going to be a long healing process and even harder accepting that she has to let go of her family for now. They do NOT love her the proper way. Not to mention JL is still attached to her father and that beast LMT. I know Brit wants babies but she NEEDS to heal first. Drop the toxic people and heal first. Dont make any major choices right now B. Just take some time for yourself. I hope you can read this. Id even say take a break from social media. The world wont forget you. Not a chance in hell! I know having your rights restored is amazing and finally being able to post feels so freeing BUT you need (again) time to heal, grow, and figure out who you are again and what you want next. You are loved and supported so much. Also remember that JL has her own demons to fight and thats totally out of your control. The best news ever is that you are FINALLY at a point where you can heal for GOOD!!! That means the best is yet to come and NOT that far away baby. Stay well. Love you! -Tom 🌷♥️♥️🌷

This. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Respectful, dignified, speaking her truth and not playing down the HURT and betrayal from her own brother and sister. Jamie Lynn doesn’t understand that by staying with “daddy” and that witch Lou Taylor, she may as well be spitting in Britney’s face.

I hope Britney gets the courage to do an interview and to speak and share her story but this was a very beautiful way of sharing her thoughts and feelings 

I think the best way for Britney to tell her side is to do a documentary. No interview. Nobody interviewing her. Just Britney telling her story. She can have as many takes, make whatever edits she wants, to ease her anxiety and to make sure her message is expressed in a way she feels confident and content. It’s clear she has PTSD, anxiety and lack of trust with the media (rightfully so). She should executive produce her own documentary, work with people she trusts, and have final say on what is released. 

25 minutes ago, Lou said:

Jayden and presten are not a excuse anymore. they are teenagers, they don't care (we all know the mind of a teenager) 

generally agree, but I'm going to have to veto Dubai :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

There's so many things wrong with this story that never seems to end. This family have treated her like a business her whole life and discarded the human aspect of her. It's clear in my view that they have been collecting ammunition for years in the event she finally broke free and now Britney is scared stiff. They bugged her room for a reason. No matter what - she should reveal her truth - no matter what dirt they have on her.

1 hour ago, rennen2.0 said:

She's literally just said she's scared to do interviews and of the business in general, yet here you are saying she needs to do one. What is it with this fanbase? :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

If you all struggle with her words on instagram and twitter you'd have a meltdown if she actually sat for an interview now. 

I agree none of this should be public but hopefully the publicity dies down soon, JL will fade into oblivion once again and Britney can heal in peace without pressure. 

Well she should talk to her sister privately then.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, rennen2.0 said:

She's literally just said she's scared to do interviews and of the business in general, yet here you are saying she needs to do one. What is it with this fanbase? :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

If you all struggle with her words on instagram and twitter you'd have a meltdown if she actually sat for an interview now. 

I agree none of this should be public but hopefully the publicity dies down soon, JL will fade into oblivion once again and Britney can heal in peace without pressure. 

And I want the best for Britney but if your think that these online slanging matches are the best for her then you're deluded. Britney herself said she wants to do a sit down interview. It's not just this "fanbase".

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Lou said:

Maybe because she doesn’t want to do that and she feels comfortable right where she is. Why are you projecting what you want for Britney onto her? Back to your cage you go, Ratlou.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Deanlondon said:

And I want the best for Britney but if your think that these online slanging matches are the best for her then you're deluded. Britney herself said she wants to do a sit down interview. It's not just this "fanbase".

I don't think nor did I say these online slagging matches are best for her so no, I'm not deluded. Did you even read what I wrote? I said I agreed that NONE of it should be public. 

• Like 1

I know that she’s being the bigger person, but it still bothers me she’s helping JL sell the lie that she’s “strong” and “hard working”…

Also, I feel like she’s gone through some truly horrendous stuff and the way she gets thing across is making it seem WAY lighter… Like not getting coffee on time or that the security guy wouldn’t go buy her some pain killers. 

Also it’s UNFORGIVABLE if she called her from the psych ward and she only texted back days later. Wtf. 

• Like 3

I really really understand Britney's impulse to respond to every interview and claim coming from JL. Especially now that shes free to express her responses publicly.

But situations like these are messy and people generally go through a lot of different emotions in situations like this. Its never a good idea to respond in the heat of the moment, and its a really bad idea to use public posts on social media as a communication method towards one person.

The smartest move on Britney's part would be to ignore everything thats going on at the moment (no matter how hard that may be) not post about it on social media, and give herself an opportunity to tell her story in the proper setting- such as a tell-all interview.

She needs to give her soul the opportunity to process whats going on in order to fully understand the best way to respond to it, instead of shooting in all directions all at once.

• Like 2
Just now, Illegally EATEN said:

I really really understand Britney's impulse to respond to every interview and claim coming from JL. Especially now that shes free to express her responses publicly.

But situations like these are messy and people generally go through a lot of different emotions in situations like this. Its never a good idea to respond in the heat of the moment, and its a really bad idea to use public posts on social media as a communication method towards one person.

The smartest move on Britney's part would be to ignore everything thats going on at the moment (no matter how hard that may be) not post about it on social media, and give herself an opportunity to tell her story in the proper setting- such as a tell-all interview.

She needs to give her soul the opportunity to process whats going on in order to fully understand the best way to respond to it, instead of shooting in all directions all at once.

True. Plus I’m sure she hasn’t even read the book yet (and I hope she never will) and she will soon learn JL is even more of a backstabbing **** than she currently realises. She might find out her ugly husband is calling her names and stuff. There’s really no rush to respond, definitely not publicly. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block