Britney calls for public fight with Jamie Lynn to end and states she is shocked her dad is not in jail

This needs to end. Life is too short. Britney is so humble and kind. I love that and respect that about my favorite Pop PrincessΒ :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Jamie Lynn take notes on how to be a truly SUPPORTIVE sis and quit the stupid catchphrase "I love my sister" it's like "so fetch"Β  not gonna happen !!! πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈΒ and it sounds unauthentic πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Transcript:

Spoiler

Jamie Lynn ... I don't think your book πŸ“š is about me at all ... I said some harsh things because you obviously hurt me by the things you are making up about me !!! When I said only a scum person would make up things like that about someone, I could have sworn I said "but you're not" 🀷🏼🀷🏼... but it doesn't make sense at all to me what you are saying !!! I know you worked hard for the life you have and you have done amazing ⭐ !!!! But I think we would both have to agree to the fact that the family has never been remotely as hard on you as they have been on me !!! What Dad did to me, they don't even do that to criminals ... so for you to sit back and act completely aloof to what has happened to me is honesty insane to me !!! Do you know anybody who worked as hard as I did and the hours ⏰ I put in during those 13 years only to be sent away for 4 months for no reason at all ??? And I won't even mention what was done to me in that place !!! It took them years to give me a cup of coffeeΒ β˜• ... people who have killed people and are in jail or on death row can have as much coffee as they want ... so why the hell was my own family hiding coffee from me πŸ€·πŸΌβ˜• ??? You guys treated me like nothing and that's not even half of it !!! I'm honestly shocked 😱 Dad isn't in jail !!! Come on !!! We are supposed to have each other's back ... but what you're saying just truly confuses me πŸ€” !!! All I know is I love you unconditionally ❀️ !!! So go ahead and say whatever you want ... it's so tacky for a family to fight publicly like this !!! You say you love me ... yet your loyalty is still with the people that hurt me the most πŸ’” !!! I think the thing that saddens 😭 me the most is that when this all happened to me and when I called πŸ“ž you from that place ... you would take days to respond !!! I never got to talk to you !!! You would just text me days later and I was so scared ... I needed you ... my family, my blood 🩸 and your support more than anything !!! You guys did absolutely nothing UNTIL a year ago !!! I said something on Instagram and you and Bryan showed up at my house ... because of an Instagram post !!! THAT makes me the saddest 😒 .... why ???? Because I needed you WAYYYYYY before that and the fact that you and Bryan showed up laughing at my gate 🏑 instead of KNOWING you should have been here way before that makes me very sad !!! I don't care anymore !!! Say whatever you want to say just know I do know your real heart ❀️ more than anyone !!! It's your life and you deserve a beautiful life !!!! I wish I would be able to do what you're doing and do interviews !!! I'm scared of all of it ... I admire you for being strong ... just know I love you and I think you know that already more than anything !!!

Β 

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Deanlondon said:

Sorry but Britney is contradicting last night's post in many ways. I guess we can all be contradictory but it's just really silly to be doing all this in public.

Britney needs to do an interview, or speak to her sister privately.

She's literally just said she's scared to do interviews and of the business in general, yet here you are saying she needs to do one. What is it with this fanbase?Β :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

If you all struggle with her words on instagram and twitter you'd have a meltdown if she actually sat for an interview now.Β 

I agree none of this should be public but hopefully the publicity dies down soon, JL will fade into oblivion once again and Britney can heal in peace without pressure.Β 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Britney's family doesn't deserve her. They will always be treating her as an ATM. She should just cut ties with them altogether. Just like Mariah did with her mother and siblings. She doesn't need toxic people in her life, especially someone who hurt her and let her down on such a deep level. She can't trust them or rely on them and it's all their fault. Britney needs to let it go. This post was beautiful and the most mature thing she's written in a long time. It shows she's above it all. Now she should focus on healing and finding a new family she can fully trust.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

This is more than JL deserves and it puts her horrible attitude and actions of the last few days in an even worse light. I have a sibling who is a lot younger than me that I love almost as much as my own children, so I can appreciate the deep love she has for her than is not so easily discarded; however, sometimes you just have to accept a family member won't change and cut them free to protect yourself. I don't know, it is a really hard one. I think Britney is lovely though, I don't know if I could express such sentiments after the way JL has behaved over the last few days. The feeling I have is that JL just wants to win the PR war, but Britney is genuinely sad about it.Β  Β Β 

• Like 2

This family…

I don’t think they’re ever going to properly heal.

It seems like Britney practices a bunch of avoidance tactics herself, which includes letting herself be gaslit/a pushover & people-pleaser and not standing up for herself. The trauma triggers must be unbearable sometimes, so she seeks short-term solutions instead and just hopes for the best, thus helping to enable the repetition of the cycle. There’s gotta be a level of imposter syndrome in there too, since even to this day Britney has a hard time publicly embracing/acknowledging her achievements. But with all the stardom resentment from JL and the continued professional struggles of the rest of her family, I’m sure at times she feels guilty for all her success. Because nobody can truly explain the alchemy/X-factor that makes them a hit and not somebody else, so it must be difficult to rationalize unless you’re a narcissist.Β 

The concept of family is clearly so important to Britney - probably even BECAUSE she has such a dysfunctional one - and it’s just too bad that this simple dream seems to remain elusive for her. Like, their family dynamic has always been a mess, but all the money/success/power/privilege has only exacerbated those weak spots and character flaws.

I really hope Britney finds the strength to truly take care of herself and potentially stop trying to hang onto the idea that these blood relatives can satisfy the notion of β€œfamily” for her. Blood ain’t everything; that’s why so many people fulfill that peace and joy through found families instead.

But I really am disgusted by her biological kin. Talk about sh!tty parenting…

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Britney is truly handling this with so much class, grace, maturity, and MERCY. It really shows how well she can handle tough situations, very different from the image Juno Lou and the rest of her awful family would like to paint of her.

It must be very difficult for Britney to be conflicted between the feelings of love she has for her sister, but also the feelings of hurt from constantly being betrayed by her and used to make money.

Stay strong Britney, we love youΒ :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 3

I wonder what they have on Britney to cause her to not stand up for herself and stand her ground. She was forced to get an IUD and her sister didn’t think that was too much or a red flag? Even after finding out if she didn’t know till Britney revealed it, as a woman wouldn’t she have empathy for Britney? JL has done and said so much in this book and press tour. How on earth could Britney let them walk all over her and make false allegations against her? Especially knowing that LT is allegedly involved or they have a positive relationship. Something is off here and I really hope Britney finds the strength to expose this family for all that they did to her.Β 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block