Britney calls for public fight with Jamie Lynn to end and states she is shocked her dad is not in jail

Just now, KrisJ said:

Respectful, dignified, speaking her truth and not playing down the HURT and betrayal from her own brother and sister. Jamie Lynn doesn’t understand that by staying with “daddy” and that witch Lou Taylor, she may as well be spitting in Britney’s face.

I hope Britney gets the courage to do an interview and to speak and share her story but this was a very beautiful way of sharing her thoughts and feelings 

I hope so too. She has always admired her sister's strength and I *** Brit can find that for herself. It makes sense, she is free to talk and do interviews if she wants, but after her 13-year ordeal, she probably doesn't even feel comfortable. She's probably jealous that, as she said, Jamie Lynn seems to have things easier from her perspective. Jamie obviously thinks the family always sides with Britney.  I have a sibling and I know how it is. 

But it does seem as if what exactly Britney was forced to deal with in the bad conservatorship is glossed over. By Jamie Lynn and the rest of the family. Seems Britney's unfairly chalked up as a drama queen no matter what the situation is.

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block