Britney calls for public fight with Jamie Lynn to end and states she is shocked her dad is not in jail

I’m glad to see a straight forward, articulate message from her, rather than the erratic jump betweens she’s posted recently. Whether it was based on a Janet Jackson song or not, the 104 fever post was so confusing.

I’m glad also that she’s rising above it all and wants to put an end to the mud slinging.

One thing I would like to know though, is which insta post was it that prompted Bryan and JLS to turn up at her home?!? 🤔 🧐 

• Like 2

Very sad.
The fact that she would post something like this means she still believes in the scum:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:
And even after all this, her heart is still beautiful and lovely.
I guess the scum doesn't know her worth:idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:
She's worth more as a person than all the money those scums have made by using her.
She's the one person they shouldn't have lost. But they got what they deserved.

4 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

True. Plus I’m sure she hasn’t even read the book yet (and I hope she never will) and she will soon learn JL is even more of a backstabbing **** than she currently realises. She might find out her ugly husband is calling her names and stuff. There’s really no rush to respond, definitely not publicly. 

I recognize Britney currently making the same mistakes as someone who is new to social media- which she is. Over-sharing, using public posts as a means to talk to one person, not knowing when its best to take a step back and ignore, etc.

Wish there was someone she could trust who could help guide her.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

I recognize Britney currently making the same mistakes as someone who is new to social media- which she is. Over-sharing, using public posts as a means to talk to one person, not knowing when its best to take a step back and ignore, etc.

Wish there was someone she could trust who could help guide her.

Yeah, she seems new at this, down to the whole over-using emojis… Like she can talk about calling someone from a psych ward and still use the 📞 emoji. Lol. But that’s harmless, of course. I just feel like she’s unintentionally making light of a very dark situation. 

You’d expect her boyfriend to be that one who could help guide her. Or at least her lawyer, since she’s planning to press charges. And before anyone jumps at me, no, I’m not a hater or like the people who locked her in a cship just because I think some guidance would be welcome in this kind of situation. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I think this is new??

Britney should NOT call or reach out to JL!!!! She will have the conversation recorded and threaten to publicize it - she’ll let Lou eavesdrop/view texts which I’m sure she’s already done!!- just like what she’s alluding to in this latest post, saying… “I’m happy to share (aka show everyone else) how many times I’ve reached out to you, supported you and tried to help you.”

Jamie Lynn is not to be trusted!!!! 
She’s a gaslighter only interested in appearing to be a good person in the public eye (She is not!) and controlling the narrative to benefit herself!!! 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I think this is new??

Jesus ******* Christ. “Just call me”, “you still choose to do things on a public platform” and “this is embarrassing” - says the one writing a book and going to the press with it. She’s diabolical. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block