Britney calls for public fight with Jamie Lynn to end and states she is shocked her dad is not in jail

59 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

She cares regardless that they are teenagers and act like teenagers those are her babies she would never leave them. Pretty heartless comment. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

heartless my balls. They are no where to be found and they are almost pretty much adults with a voice

and she is focking dying inside!!! you are the heartless one

It's called self love u know

HAVE MERCY ON HER

Thinking about how strong Britney is, being able to cool down and say I love you and I wish you the best but at the same time not backing down on what she said before, in fact, doubling down on how disappointed she is.

Looks like she knows loving someone doesn't mean you have to take sh1t from them forever, and that's the one good thing I take from this. This looks like healing to me, even though the road to go is long and hard. It must be so hard for her.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Deanlondon said:

Sorry but Britney is contradicting last night's post in many ways. I guess we can all be contradictory but it's just really silly to be doing all this in public.

Britney needs to do an interview, or speak to her sister privately.

Nothing in Britney's post is contradictory and I wish this site had a dislike button for new trolls like you...

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Jaime Jean said:

I don’t know what you have against her boys?! You seem like hateful person. 

I don't have anything against them. You make them seem like children or babies

you hate britney, you want her to be attach to her sons forever 

she needs to heel

You can feel Britney's pain here 😢

But honestly I am left slightly confused by Britney's responses sometimes - she keeps bringing up the they were hiding coffee from her, and before this it was JL performing her song. 

If they truly have done terrible things to her she is kinda downplaying it by continually mentioning these trivial things... She either needs to speak on it properly with an interview or stop posting IMO. 

There is definitely an element of Britney backtracking here, she probably feels bad for calling JL scum but for all we know this could by a ploy to make Britney look bad... We know Britney doesn't have the best memory of things and more JL speaks and Britney denies stuff...they might just pull and receipt and make her look bad.

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

But honestly I am left slightly confused by Britney's responses sometimes - she keeps bringing up the they were hiding coffee from her, and before this it was JL performing her song. 

If they truly have done terrible things to her she is kinda downplaying it by continually mentioning these trivial things... She either needs to speak on it properly with an interview or stop posting IMO. 

There is definitely an element of Britney backtracking here, she probably feels bad for calling JL scum but for all we know this could by a ploy to make Britney look bad... We know Britney doesn't have the best memory of things and more JL speaks and Britney denies stuff...they might just pull and receipt and make her look bad.

The remixes and the coffee are a way for her to talk about her trauma without having to really talk about the depths to which she is traumatized. I think those are examples that are easy to talk about and she uses them as a "token" for other things she suffered, to reference the hell she lived through. That way, she still feels the release of sharing and talking about things that hurt her, but without risking to divulge too much. As much as we want to know everything that went on, she probably doesn't want the whole world to know everything and she might not even be ready to go there, much less in public.

Anyway, that's what I think about it. Hope it makes sense.

• Love 3

Britney has a pure heart and honestly she way too good for that family. This absolutely breaks my heart. Britney needs to focus on her freedom and get the justice she deserves. You can tell she loves her sister very much, but Jamie lynn has very clearly chosen her side

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lou said:

I don't have anything against them. You make them seem like children or babies

you hate britney, you want her to be attach to her sons forever 

she needs to heel

But they are children. You don't include your children in this kind of messes. Just because JL is inserting her daughter into this, it does not mean it's healthy

43 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Trivial?, those are examples of everyday abuse

4 minutes ago, reVolution said:

Trivial?, those are examples of everyday abuse

Not having coffee and your sister singing a song are not examples of everyday abuse, don't be delusional...

It may be she is focusing on smaller annoyances because she isn't ready to talk, but my point is that it downplays any real abuse she may have experienced, which she keeps alluding to. 

The conservatorship was no doubt abusive in nature but she keeps making reference to "the things they did to her" and that we don't know everything but is only mentioning not having coffee and JL singing TTWE...

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Mayenaise said:

Not having coffee and your sister singing a song are not examples of everyday abuse, don't be delusional...

It may be she is focusing on smaller annoyances because she isn't ready to talk, but my point is that it downplays any real abuse she may have experienced, which she keeps alluding to. 

The conservatorship was no doubt abusive in nature but she keeps making reference to "the things they did to her" and that we don't know everything but is only mentioning not having coffee and JL singing TTWE...

Being denied coffee and have your sister sing the music catalog you're denied of is not abuse?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Not being allowed to drink coffee is everyday abuse, I am a coffee drinker, so I understand

And why are you calling me delusional?, why do you have to be so rude?

4 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Being denied coffee and have your sister sing the music catalog you're denied of is not abuse?

In the grand scheme of things where people might be going to jail, I would say being "denied" coffee and your sister singing one of your songs are probably not the best examples of abusive behaviour here, but that is what Britney's keeps focusing on. 

Again, my point is that this diminishes the abuse she no doubt has endured. 

• Like 5

This is all massively depressing to me. She loves her sister she is saddened she can’t trust her family she wants to love them (thats family) and she’s broken this isn’t the freedom Britney wanted this isn’t the narrative she wanted and I am exhausted for her I am genuinely heartbroken and wouldn’t you be. Idk what to do from this the drama ain’t fun I wanted her to be happy and there is no happy or rest from this she’ll never have the life she wants and this hurts me so much 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block