Britney calls for public fight with Jamie Lynn to end and states she is shocked her dad is not in jail

13 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

This is understandable, but she keeps talking and mentioning these things which makes it sound like these are the height of the abuse, if she really wants to talk and let people know then she should, but mentioning coffee and your sister singing a song on every post isn't doing her any favours. 

Like they have controlled and stole millions of dollars from her, used her kids as leverage, forced medication and hospital visits, forced contraception, and she keeps talking about trivial things... 

You cannot "want everyone to know what they did to me" and not actually tell anyone anything. If she's not ready to talk she should stop posting, it's only giving more power to her abusers. 

She will be halfway through a post and be like "Where's the coffee?? 😕🤨

She is obsessed with the missing coffee :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I agree. I think she has to be more calculated with what she says publicly. 

Come to think of it, Britney's post, though too kind, underlines who the big classy person is and puts JL on the spot as a hypocrite. 

Now ignore the noisy attention seeker and go to court. She will be forgotten in a week leaving nothing but a bad taste. 

[Watched a bit of her interview:

Intro: "pretended for years that everything was ok, but now breaks her silence". 

Seriously? Not an original bone in her body. Literally copying everything Britney does.. disgusting]

Once again, Britney mentions the forced rehabilitation in 2019.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - that was the turning point for her. That was when she truly realized how toxic her family are, that she was being used, abused and exploited, and could leverage her situation by flat-out refusing to work instead of just saying no to things she didn't like - which is why she was put into that facility in the first place. I also believe that was the lowest, most depleted and betrayed she's ever been made to feel. She's mentioned this particular instance multiple times since she spoke out last June, more than any other - and, in my opinion, is doing so for a reason.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

This is understandable, but she keeps talking and mentioning these things which makes it sound like these are the height of the abuse, if she really wants to talk and let people know then she should, but mentioning coffee and your sister singing a song on every post isn't doing her any favours. 

Like they have controlled and stole millions of dollars from her, used her kids as leverage, forced medication and hospital visits, forced contraception, and she keeps talking about trivial things... 

You cannot "want everyone to know what they did to me" and not actually tell anyone anything. If she's not ready to talk she should stop posting, it's only giving more power to her abusers. 

She will be halfway through a post and be like "Where's the coffee?? 😕🤨

She is obsessed with the missing coffee :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I understand where you're coming from, but you're asking a victim of many years of abuse to act with your own rationale, and I'm sorry but that's not the way to approach victims of abuse. There's a context that can't be ignored and that context of abuse changes the way people develop coping mechanisms, maybe right now her coping mechanism is mentioning coffee and remixes because she just can't do otherwise. Expecting such a traumatized person to either go to the depths of her trauma in public right away or shut up completely is a bit...insensitive, in my opinion.

You're asking for absolute and total coherence by saying if she wants the world to know she shouldn't keep mentioning those things or she should simply stop posting, like people don't ever contradict themselves or have actual fear of doing what they would like to be able to do. Your reasoning is kind of the same as saying to a heavy smoker "if you say you'd like to quit, you should just quit!" like it's just that easy. Would you tell a battered woman "ugh, stop complaining and just leave your husband!"? I know lots of people think like that, but that just shows a lack of empathy and understanding of how people are built.

We are not the protagonists of this story, we don't deserve to be told anything, and we shouldn't expect her to act in an ideal way, ever, because that ideal simply doesn't exist.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but I think it's a little petty to complain about her posting about coffee when it's plain for everyone to see there's so much pain in her story.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tar_isa said:

I understand where you're coming from, but you're asking a victim of many years of abuse to act with your own rationale, and I'm sorry but that's not the way to approach victims of abuse. There's a context that can't be ignored and that context of abuse changes the way people develop coping mechanisms, maybe right now her coping mechanism is mentioning coffee and remixes because she just can't do otherwise. Expecting such a traumatized person to either go to the depths of her trauma in public right away or shut up completely is a bit...insensitive, in my opinion.

You're asking for absolute and total coherence by saying if she wants the world to know she shouldn't keep mentioning those things or she should simply stop posting, like people don't ever contradict themselves or have actual fear of doing what they would like to be able to do. Your reasoning is kind of the same as saying to a heavy smoker "if you say you'd like to quit, you should just quit!" like it's just that easy. Would you tell a battered woman "ugh, stop complaining and just leave your husband!"? I know lots of people think like that, but that just shows a lack of empathy and understanding of how people are built.

We are not the protagonists of this story, we don't deserve to be told anything, and we shouldn't expect her to act in an ideal way, ever, because that ideal simply doesn't exist.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but I think it's a little petty to complain about her posting about coffee when it's plain for everyone to see there's so much pain in her story.

I agree with you. I have stated that she may only feel comfortable talking about smaller traumas at this point, I have acknowledged that. 

It's not the same as telling a battered woman to leave an abusive relationship, the equivalent to that would be me telling her to "just leave the conservatorship" which doesn't apply here and its not the same. 

My main point was not to demand every detail or tell her to be quiet, it was only to point out that the constant reference to these small things like the coffee and JL tribute make it seem like her trauma was less than it was, and she clearly wants to bring her abuse into the light as she has told us many times. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

I agree with you. I have stated that she may only feel comfortable talking about smaller traumas at this point, I have acknowledged that. 

It's not the same as telling a battered woman to leave an abusive relationship, the equivalent to that would be me telling her to "just leave the conservatorship" which doesn't apply here and its not the same. 

My main point was not to demand every detail or tell her to be quiet, it was only to point out that the constant reference to these small things like the coffee and JL tribute make it seem like her trauma was less than it was, and she clearly wants to bring her abuse into the light as she has told us many times. 

I think you're looking at it from the point of view of the public, instead of looking at it from her point of view.

Even if she wants to bring the abuse into the light she probably doesn't want to feel terribly exposed and have a horrible time while doing it? So she speaks up as much as she can, telling little things like the coffee or the remixes, or about JL ignoring her or showing up at her house making a big deal of an ig post.

I think those little things are very important, because it's the little things that make the life of abused people hell, more than the financial crimes. I don't think it makes it seem like the trauma wasn't that big, if anything I think it shows how traumatized she is.

Also, note that for now she only goes into detail about what bothered her regarding JL and now Bryan, probably the only people she trusted. That might be the only thing she's ready to share for now... or the only things she CAN talk about publicly because she has to be careful about stuff that could come up in court.

You're right about the battered wife example, I shouldn't have compared it with leaving the husband, I should've compared it to expecting a battered wife who has left her husband to tell everyone the absolute worst things he has done to her instead of telling little things like he didn't let me drink coffee. Little things that don't seem much when you're not the one suffering them everyday.

17 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

You can feel Britney's pain here 😢

But honestly I am left slightly confused by Britney's responses sometimes - she keeps bringing up the they were hiding coffee from her, and before this it was JL performing her song. 

If they truly have done terrible things to her she is kinda downplaying it by continually mentioning these trivial things... She either needs to speak on it properly with an interview or stop posting IMO. 

There is definitely an element of Britney backtracking here, she probably feels bad for calling JL scum but for all we know this could by a ploy to make Britney look bad... We know Britney doesn't have the best memory of things and more JL speaks and Britney denies stuff...they might just pull and receipt and make her look bad.

But the thing is."… the nasty things that happened were done by black box and they will threaten her safety and leak things.

On 1/15/2022 at 7:51 PM, Mayenaise said:

Not having coffee and your sister singing a song are not examples of everyday abuse, don't be delusional...

It may be she is focusing on smaller annoyances because she isn't ready to talk, but my point is that it downplays any real abuse she may have experienced, which she keeps alluding to. 

The conservatorship was no doubt abusive in nature but she keeps making reference to "the things they did to her" and that we don't know everything but is only mentioning not having coffee and JL singing TTWE...

Uh, how bout the making her work 10 hours a day 7 days a week no days off(she compared that to s** TRAFFICKING)? How about the making her work while she was sick with a high fever? Or how about how they coerced her(by threatening to SUE her) to sign up for a tour she didnt want to do? Question: did you actually LISTEN to brits testimony? How could you forget those things?

On 1/15/2022 at 7:51 PM, Mayenaise said:

Not having coffee and your sister singing a song are not examples of everyday abuse, don't be delusional...

It may be she is focusing on smaller annoyances because she isn't ready to talk, but my point is that it downplays any real abuse she may have experienced, which she keeps alluding to. 

The conservatorship was no doubt abusive in nature but she keeps making reference to "the things they did to her" and that we don't know everything but is only mentioning not having coffee and JL singing TTWE...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block