Jamie Lynn attacks Britney for her testimony ('Things I Should Have Said' book LEAKS)

WOOOOOOW

IM DISGUSTED

What a way to tell the world you literally hate your sister so much you made a shady *** book about her. 

Parts of that excerpt sounded like some shady response someone would give to another user on on here

other parts- GUYS IM NOT A CRIMINAL PLEASE BELIEVE ME let me just embarrass and smear my sister now since our job of protecting her from that is now over….

ALLSO *****HHHHHHH YOU GOT YOURSELF PREGNANT YOU BIG DUMMY, YOU DONT LACK MONEY! YOU DIDNT HAVE YOUR CHILRDEN STOLEN FROM YOU. 

ugh I’m so upset this will hopefully make everyone hate her more, I hope Britney sues her for defamation now and press charges for conservator abuse on her, gosh sad thing about all this is poor thing isn’t event truly free.

i can’t I’m mad I’m angry I can’t believe this is a family 

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑

Tell us the ‘trivial’ reason Britney was so upset JL.

Was it because she was forced to quarantine with all of you when she’s a grown woman with millions of dollars who could afford to quarantine on her own on a nice island or in a big mansion?

Is it because she wanted to order sushi but all of you guys wanted pizza and you won even though she was paying?

Was it because she had to quarantine away from her kids because your father attacked them but you had yours with you? Was her partner even allowed to quarantine with you all? 

Were you guys drinking wine every night while she was drinking water? 

Dont be shy, ‘confess’ it all. 

:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:Where’s the lie?! 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Kletus said:

She said “Britney got upset over something small” while being locked in the same house with the whole family during quarantine… What was it? Calling it “something small” doesn’t mean it was something small!!! TELL US THE FULL STORY YOU B1TCH!!!

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑

Tell us the ‘trivial’ reason Britney was so upset JL.

Was it because she was forced to quarantine with all of you when she’s a grown woman with millions of dollars who could afford to quarantine on her own on a nice island or in a big mansion?

Is it because she wanted to order sushi but all of you guys wanted pizza and you won even though she was paying?

Was it because she had to quarantine away from her kids because your father attacked them but you had yours with you? Was her partner even allowed to quarantine with you all? 

Were you guys drinking wine every night while she was drinking water? 

Dont be shy, ‘confess’ it all. 

THIS! If I was Britney I would have slapped them all a million times! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I hate how she describes Britney and her fame ruining their family’s life… and how they did everything for her… We all know they stayed put and Felicia traveled with Britney.

It’s not Britney’s responsibility for how their parents chose to raise Jamie Lynn when Britney became famous and they all got money hungry.

• Like 7

I just can’t believe she talked about how Britney took her into the next room with a knife to protect her because she was scared… it was right after the forced mental health stay where they had worked her so much she thought they were trying to kill her.  How dare Jamie Lynn write about this in her book.  It’s not “paranoia,” as they so rudely call it. Britney was actually scared because of something that ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO HER!!! It’s not “paranoia” if it ACTUALLY HAPPENED!!! How dare Juno write about Britney’s response to fear and abuse!  Jamie the father even broke down a door to attack Britney’s son, but Britney couldn’t file a restraining order so Kevin had to!

• Like 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block