Jamie Lynn attacks Britney for her testimony ('Things I Should Have Said' book LEAKS)

Im genuinely shocked snd appalled at how tasteless and disgusting this is. Even if the book wasn’t clearly about bashing Britney (i’ve not read it, only excerpts here) It’s just souless to try and take this current situation - manipulate it, speak first, do interviews, promo runs etc , all away from Britney. Shes going to become really hated for this. 

• Like 4

Y’all are way ahead of me 😆I’m at the end of chapter 4 which I swear was co-written by Lou Taylor because it went from EVERYTHING  that went wrong is Britney’s fault to EVERYTHING that went wrong is Sam Lutfi’s fault. I hope Lutfi sues the holy 💩 outta JL!

JL: “To me, Sam Lutfi exemplifies an insidious culture of people who use other people to leverage themselves. They prey on the vulnerable and impaired for their own gain, using anyone susceptible to their attentions.”

This description easily applies to Lou Taylor.

JL: “With the support of my parents, Britney got the help she needed. At the time, the conservatorship was enacted, and a restraining order was issued to protect Britney from Sam. I have very little doubt that Sam was primarily responsible for complicat- ing my sister’s preexisting emotional trauma.”

JL: “The spotlights on my sister were blinding and obscured her ability to recognize the dangers all around her—dangers that still exist…”

Oh yeah. Like what? Do tell.

JL: “Sometimes I feel like Britney’s light was too bright, and I should have done more to protect her.”

Just sometimes, most of the time nope. LOL!🤪

• Like 3

Okay I’m gonna be the one to say it- regardless, this was really well written. I don’t believe it - but she does have some points. I’ve always been freebritney but she does have a point. This whole cship was complicated but always inherently wrong. Her parents probably did want to shield her from public embarrassment but locking her away in a proverbial tower and forcing her to work was not the way to teach Britney anything about life. I can’t help but think of that line in overprotected. I do find it really bad that Jamie Lynn completely shirks all responsibility though. She became a grown woman and could have took a stand against the abuses Britney suffered as the cship evolved and got even worse. Ultimately, this was the wrong time for Jamie Lynn to weigh in and she looks petty- but let’s not act like Britney is some angel either. I love her to death but she made some less than great choices during her crisis as anyone in her position would. I’m not faulting Britney by any means- but I think this public cat and mouse game everyone’s buying into is only fueling discord between her and her family and likely may inadvertently hurt Britney in the long run. I truly wish they would ALL stop talking about Britney and let her have some peace for ONCE in her life. 

• Like 2

Jamie Lynn’s constantly referring to Britney as “erratic” without citing the root cause. She makes it sound like Britney suddenly became a different person for no reason. She doesn’t seem to grasp just how much Jamie’s abuse, Lynne’s complicity, fame, exhaustion from back to back touring, paparazzi chases and personal heartaches scarred her. It’s all glazed over like she’s that way out of the blue. JL isn’t confirming some things here.

And I get the feeling she’s alluding to Bryan having issues of some kind (it’s rumored her battled booze dependency). She says he can’t seem to hold down a job even the easy job he got in which he was guided (kinda an apprenticeship) by Britney’s biz team.

JL: “Bryan’s life was just as crazy, but without the fame. He was still struggling with work, and even worked for both me and Britney at times. He had other jobs along the way, too. He settled in New York for a time, and I loved going there to visit. We had a rou- tine that would take us to our favorite spots, which included the Times Square restaurant Mars 2112 and FAO Schwarz. Bryan was a charmer, and he attracted women like bees to honey. He eventually started seeing my manager, Graciela, and they got engaged. But his struggles with employment and managing money continued.”

ALSO… I think JL low key had a crush on Justin Timberlake. She talks about Britney and Justin’s break up like it was hers too in a way. 

• Like 6
15 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Y’all are way ahead of me 😆I’m at the end of chapter 4 which I swear was co-written by Lou Taylor because it went from EVERYTHING  that went wrong is Britney’s fault to EVERYTHING that went wrong is Sam Lutfi’s fault. I hope Lutfi sues the holy 💩 outta JL!

JL: “To me, Sam Lutfi exemplifies an insidious culture of people who use other people to leverage themselves. They prey on the vulnerable and impaired for their own gain, using anyone susceptible to their attentions.”

This description easily applies to Lou Taylor.

JL: “With the support of my parents, Britney got the help she needed. At the time, the conservatorship was enacted, and a restraining order was issued to protect Britney from Sam. I have very little doubt that Sam was primarily responsible for complicat- ing my sister’s preexisting emotional trauma.”

JL: “The spotlights on my sister were blinding and obscured her ability to recognize the dangers all around her—dangers that still exist…”

Oh yeah. Like what? Do tell.

JL: “Sometimes I feel like Britney’s light was too bright, and I should have done more to protect her.”

Just sometimes, most of the time nope. LOL!🤪

Based on Jamie Lyins interviews, she doesnt understand what half those words mean.

• Haha 4

The saddest part is, none of these idiots in her family will ever know what it was like to be BRITNEY SPEARS.

They didn't live what she really lived, they were not with her all the time and doing all the work she did, only to be torn down and abused by the media on top of it while growing up and maturing.. What a bunch of idiots her family truly are. It's so sad.. Heartless actually.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block