Jamie Lynn attacks Britney for her testimony ('Things I Should Have Said' book LEAKS)

21 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I wish Juju Chang asked about this little vignette: "The typical mother–teen daughter challenges plagued Momma and me. We would lash out at each other, and I pushed her buttons when I was particularly frustrated. It all came to a head one day when she was emotionally strained and she snapped. She was angry and yelling at me, but when that didn’t yield the desired e$ect, she started hitting me with a large beaded purse that had, among other things, a camera inside. She repeatedly swung the bag and landed several blows on my shoulders before she stopped. I left the apartment and ran to the shopping center next door to where we lived. I used a pay phone to call my brother. “Bryan, Momma’s going crazy. She wouldn’t let me call you or Britney.” I showed up to the set the next day to shoot the Halloween episode where I would dress up like Marilyn Monroe. While applying my makeup, Mr. Michael noticed some scratches on my neck and shoulder area. He looked at me with concern in his eyes. He asked, “What happened here, Jamie Lynn?” I shook my head and started to cry. We didn’t speak, but he gave me the time I needed to deal with my emotions. Eventually, I forced all my feelings down and went to work, just like I was expected to."

ewwww that is honestly sick!! I bet lynn's little friends will defend her though

Laughing right now at how for the 3 or 4 first lines every word has been chosen precisely almost like a legal document not to get sued.

Laughing at how people worked on this, Jamie Lou can't talk properly, how could she write that ? 

The fraud she is.

At this point I wouldn't be suprised if she had someone else singing for her infamous hit song featuring Mya Marie "Chilling witchou":tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Kletus said:

there's one thing for sure, Jamie Spears is an ABUSER, even Juno confirms it. Why on planet earth did Judge Reva Goetz let Jamie Spears be the conservator??? It was a complete and total mistake

It’s quite telling that Juno was more than happy to pretend to not know what a conservatorship was and that “daddy” the abuser was in charge of Britney’s life  for 13 years and this was ok I guess? 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, Prachi said:

And our last name is Watson.

But this heifer surly carries the Spears name on all her socials and is proudly Jamie Lynn SPEARS as she is promoting this stupid book. Such a hypocrite.

58 minutes ago, Prachi said:

There’s not a person alive who wants their struggles to be reported in the news, followed up with com- mentary and judgments from their own family. It’s unfair to assume that Britney’s fame excludes her from her right to privacy or that of
her family. But privacy hasn’t been afforded to any of us, and my parents’ determination to keep Britney free from embarrassment and public humiliation may have come at a high cost that wasn’t in her best interest.

So she wrote this then thought hmmm let me go on a press tour where I can give "commentary and judgements" about my family.l She is delusional and im so happy this leaked I hope this spreads so she barely breaks even on this trash.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I can’t. She STILL refuses to acknowledge MAJOR factor as to why the “world” turned on her.  PLEASE explain your relationship with Lou.  PLEASE.  She continues to make this all about her.  It’s fine to discuss the horrible things she was sent via DM and all that, but WHERE THE **** is the support for her sister’s human autonomy that she was stripped of for almost 14 years!?  Britney doesn’t owe her anything.  Britney never mentioned JL by name…JL had EVERY opportunity to speak and she didn’t.  She had EVERY opportunity to share a screen shot of that text.  She didn’t, yet it’s totally fine to share in in this book?  She’s making Britney into a villain for having feelings.  I would LOVE an interviewer to ask her how she would’ve felt had she been the one stripped of her rights for 14 years.  How would SHE have felt if her sister wasn’t barking up a storm demanding a less-restrictive alternative?  She takes these little digs at Britney’s mental health, which is beyond repulsive.  What was the little thing that got Britney so heated?  She failed to share that…why do I have a feeling JL was making fun of her or gaslighting her?  Britney’s soul has been tortured for years and her sickening family can only think of themselves and how she treated them badly, rather than the ways THEY failed her to attempt and mend their relationships.  No matter what JL says, nothing tops a woman being stripped of her human autonomy, reproductive rights, rights to her career, rights to their friends, and forceful treatment against their will.  Nothing. Britney has a RIGHT to be mad.  Britney didn’t send the death threats, Britney barely said a WORD about Jamie Lynn…what an amazing game of attempting to turn tables.  Britney was abused, ignored, neglected, and USED.  She has EVERY right to her feelings.  Some of her trauma is probably irreversible and it’s her family’s fault for not stepping up and saying “hey, this is our daughter, sister, etc…we need to think of her, not her career.”  But they didn’t.  And JL still fails at every attempt to be a decent human being.  Absolutely ZERO empathy for how Britney must’ve felt for over 13 years.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I’m ready for this ***** to get eviscerated. This is team cons trick up their sleeve to try and get back at her for her testimony. We all knew the was going to happen.  Notice how she defends herself but doesn’t condemn anyone else in regards to Britney’s testimony. She’s such a coward. A leech. And a poor excuse for family. I’ll be waiting for when the sky falls down on her and the rest of those miserable animals. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block