Jamie Lynn attacks Britney for her testimony ('Things I Should Have Said' book LEAKS)

I wish Juju Chang asked about this little vignette: "The typical mother–teen daughter challenges plagued Momma and me. We would lash out at each other, and I pushed her buttons when I was particularly frustrated. It all came to a head one day when she was emotionally strained and she snapped. She was angry and yelling at me, but when that didn’t yield the desired e$ect, she started hitting me with a large beaded purse that had, among other things, a camera inside. She repeatedly swung the bag and landed several blows on my shoulders before she stopped. I left the apartment and ran to the shopping center next door to where we lived. I used a pay phone to call my brother. “Bryan, Momma’s going crazy. She wouldn’t let me call you or Britney.” I showed up to the set the next day to shoot the Halloween episode where I would dress up like Marilyn Monroe. While applying my makeup, Mr. Michael noticed some scratches on my neck and shoulder area. He looked at me with concern in his eyes. He asked, “What happened here, Jamie Lynn?” I shook my head and started to cry. We didn’t speak, but he gave me the time I needed to deal with my emotions. Eventually, I forced all my feelings down and went to work, just like I was expected to."

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

Britney really needs to do an interview and end this girl’s life and career once and for all.

Brit can take the high road and be the bigger person all she wants but these people aren’t going to stop. Obliterate them already.

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I'm sure Britney waiting until the smoke clears 

• Love 1

SHADY. 

Wow. 

She’s nasty. That had smear campaign all over it. She took shots at Britney in between each “I love my sister” and “poor me”. 
This family is so bitter it’s unreal.

And Lou I see you, I know you were the mastermind behind this. Ugly demon witch. 

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

Y’all not going to like this but many of us don’t know the overall dynamics of their relationship and to pretend otherwise is a disgrace. I’ve loved Britney since 1998 but let’s be honest we DON’T KNOW what her mental illness can and may make her do.

Jamie/Lou alert. :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

Y’all not going to like this but many of us don’t know the overall dynamics of their relationship and to pretend otherwise is a disgrace. I’ve loved Britney since 1998 but let’s be honest we DON’T KNOW what her mental illness can and may make her do.

yeah her mental illness (whatever that maybe) is no reason to speak condescending and dismissing of Brit's testimoney in June. LIke said it was just a diatribe...........whatever

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block