Jamie Lynn attacks Britney for her testimony ('Things I Should Have Said' book LEAKS)

2 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Jamie Lynn also seems to throw her brother under the bus quite a bit, which I find quite interesting. 

She throws her entire family under the bus.

It’s especially crazy how she slams Jamie Spears for being this unreliable hot-headed drunk who caused her sorrow and torment — and yet she doesn’t act like there’s anything wrong with the fact that he gained total control of Britney’s life for 13 years.

And she also doesn’t mention the mass amounts of money her father and Lou made off Britney’s conservatorship…. She just writes that people wanted to help protect Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

After revealing her teen pregnancy:

JL: ”Discussions continued, and everyone was certain that termination on would be the best course of action. I will never forget when Ms. Lou stood up for me and said, “Y’all can’t force her to abort the baby.” She was the first and only person on my team to show any support for my desire to keep my baby. The next option was for me to go to Mercy Ministries, a home for unwed mothers in Tennessee, where I could eventually give up my baby for adoption.

Ms. Lou Taylor had staunchly defended me in the midst of the turmoil. She had become a part of my team two years earlier, and I grew to trust her to oversee my interests. But Ms. Lou had a vested interest in keeping me profitable. As my pregnancy progressed, Ms. Lou became a mentor to me, teaching me financial planning and budgeting to keep me solvent. Previously, I had not been involved with how much money I earned or how it was invested.”

Lou was covering her bases. If she couldn’t succeed at conning Lynne and Jamie to get Britney under a conservatorship exerting influence disguised as friendship & managing Jamie Lynn’s career would be her backup plan. How does JL not see through Lou?? 😬 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, generation glory said:

After revealing her teen pregnancy:

JL: ”Discussions continued, and everyone was certain that termination on would be the best course of action. I will never forget when Ms. Lou stood up for me and said, “Y’all can’t force her to abort the baby.” She was the first and only person on my team to show any support for my desire to keep my baby. The next option was for me to go to Mercy Ministries, a home for unwed mothers in Tennessee, where I could eventually give up my baby for adoption.

Ms. Lou Taylor had staunchly defended me in the midst of the turmoil. She had become a part of my team two years earlier, and I grew to trust her to oversee my interests. But Ms. Lou had a vested interest in keeping me profitable. As my pregnancy progressed, Ms. Lou became a mentor to me, teaching me financial planning and budgeting to keep me solvent. Previously, I had not been involved with how much money I earned or how it was invested.”

Lou was covering her bases. If she couldn’t succeed at conning Lynne and Jamie to get Britney under a conservatorship exerting influence disguised as friendship & managing Jamie Lynn’s career would be her backup plan. How does JL not see through Lou?? 😬 

So why’s she referring to Casey (Maddie’s dad) by the name “Casper”? Is that his real name, a nickname or can she not legally refer to him as Casey?

*ETA*
JL had to negotiate the terms of her independence without obtaining emancipation. There are numerous parallels to what her parents and team did to control her (makes more sense because JL was a minor) like they did with Britney, a 26 year old multimillionaire  going through difficulties of her own.

Guys, there’s a lot of info missing in this book — the financials!!!! Lou’s influence and more about Mercy Ministries. I’ll say it once more, Lou Taylor co-wrote this book.

• Like 2

Jamie Lynn also slams Maddie’s biological father a lot in the book. 

I’m not saying he is a good guy or anything— but he didn’t publicly attack her for letting their young daughter drive an ATV by herself near a lake. It was a total miracle Maddie didn’t die. Maybe he should give a big interview about that and drag Jamie Lynn for being an irresponsible mother.

I mean, he would just be sharing his truth and his journey right? 

• Like 7

In recent years, and this past summer in particular, when my sister spoke to the world about her feelings regarding my parents’ purposeful strat- egy to garner fame, Britney’s impassioned statements included the wrongdoings of everyone involved, without any reference to herself.

Do you agree with this? Does Britney need to stop blaming everyone? 

1 hour ago, ScSc said:

Okay I’m gonna be the one to say it- regardless, this was really well written. I don’t believe it - but she does have some points. I’ve always been freebritney but she does have a point. This whole cship was complicated but always inherently wrong. Her parents probably did want to shield her from public embarrassment but locking her away in a proverbial tower and forcing her to work was not the way to teach Britney anything about life. I can’t help but think of that line in overprotected. I do find it really bad that Jamie Lynn completely shirks all responsibility though. She became a grown woman and could have took a stand against the abuses Britney suffered as the cship evolved and got even worse. Ultimately, this was the wrong time for Jamie Lynn to weigh in and she looks petty- but let’s not act like Britney is some angel either. I love her to death but she made some less than great choices during her crisis as anyone in her position would. I’m not faulting Britney by any means- but I think this public cat and mouse game everyone’s buying into is only fueling discord between her and her family and likely may inadvertently hurt Britney in the long run. I truly wish they would ALL stop talking about Britney and let her have some peace for ONCE in her life. 

Whether you agree with her points or not, and I'm not disagreeing with yours, it's not a well written book. It badly needed an editor. Even simple things like calling people by their full names multiple times when you only need to do that on first reference. The jumping from time period to time period was confusing. I haven't even finished it and I feel like nobody proofread this book. Also, when you start off the book by telling everyone what a joyous addition you were to the world, it's going to be a little off-putting.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Britney’s done nothing wrong - she just did what everyone does in their late teens/early 20’s - make mistakes and **** up. Except her leech family took that and ran with it for 14 years.

You don’t blame the victim of abuse for the abuse they’ve suffered. She’s given her blood, sweat and tears to make other people very very rich all while being exploited and threatened and thrown into mental health hospitals pumped full of *****. ****ty Lyn can stop her victim blaming and **** right off 

Britney is speaking up and sharing her thoughts after 14 years of being silenced. I just wish she had genuine people around her to support and love her now. I hope she does but I feel like she really doesn’t and she’s very lonely 

• Like 7

JL is evil. She conveniently blames Vritney for everything without context. She is more forgiving of her father. I think Britney's success and her lack of really did a number of her. Thos book and her media interviews is her desperate attempt to restart the talks on Britbey is crazy so that she can finally do what 13 years of conservatorship couldn't. Suppress Britney.

• Like 1

Didn't read till the end. She says britney put her family in risk so she wrote that bs about Britney being sick in her book to gp. Yes good move sister. It means u r so educated on mental health and u r throwing ur sister under bus. 

P.s. u only got u job for BEING BRITNEYS SISTER. So stop being delusional. Ur music floped. This is why u r there sitting on a lous lap talking $hit. U r just next for a cship sweetie. I wonder if Britney can sue u and lou for that book portraying Britney. I wish any1 would step up for Britney and say jl to stfu. But media is too hungry for stories like that. No1 learn their lesson. 14 years and they still pushing crazy Britney narrative. I am sad

• Like 1
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Jamie Lynn’s constantly referring to Britney as “erratic” without citing the root cause. She makes it sound like Britney suddenly became a different person for no reason. She doesn’t seem to grasp just how much Jamie’s abuse, Lynne’s complicity, fame, exhaustion from back to back touring, paparazzi chases and personal heartaches scarred her. It’s all glazed over like she’s that way out of the blue. JL isn’t confirming some things here.

And I get the feeling she’s alluding to Bryan having issues of some kind (it’s rumored her battled booze dependency). She says he can’t seem to hold down a job even the easy job he got in which he was guided (kinda an apprenticeship) by Britney’s biz team.

JL: “Bryan’s life was just as crazy, but without the fame. He was still struggling with work, and even worked for both me and Britney at times. He had other jobs along the way, too. He settled in New York for a time, and I loved going there to visit. We had a rou- tine that would take us to our favorite spots, which included the Times Square restaurant Mars 2112 and FAO Schwarz. Bryan was a charmer, and he attracted women like bees to honey. He eventually started seeing my manager, Graciela, and they got engaged. But his struggles with employment and managing money continued.”

ALSO… I think JL low key had a crush on Justin Timberlake. She talks about Britney and Justin’s break up like it was hers too in a way. 

This is actually quite common. Im also 9 older than my sister and my ex teated her so well. She felt so sad when he dumped me. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block