Jamie Lynn attacks Britney for her testimony ('Things I Should Have Said' book LEAKS)

1 hour ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

The whole book was crazy omg she is so delusional. She really thinks she’s better than Britney/Lindsay/Miley/Demi etc because she was staying home raising her baby instead of going partying :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:Like getting pregnant at 16 is way classier than going through a party phase which most people do in their late teens/early 20s :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Even ignoring the Britney stuff, she is such a clown. 

Let's be honest. She got pregnant to take all the attention from Britney. I truly believe that she was that pressed tbh.

omg this made me FURIOUS.

the part about 2007 and how jl needed britney to be there made my blood boil - yes, jl was suffering bc she was a teen mom and the whole world shamed her for it, and i don't think that's right or fair. BUT BRITNEY SPEARS, THE ICONIC BRITNEY SPEARS, WAS BEING BULLIED, HUMILIATED AND HARASSED WHILE HAVING A PUBLIC BREAKDOWN. i mean you can't blame britney for not being there for her little sister, she was dealing with A LOT. 

then there's her AUDACITY saying she couldn't do anything to free britney and that she took no part of the cship. how the **** did the spears family survive for 13 years if they HAVEN'T WORKED AT ALL? WAS IT THANKS TO JL'S FLOP COUNTRY CAREER OR THE 2 CENTS SHE RECEIVES FOR ZOEY 101 RERUNS? NO. It was thanks to BRITNEY'S HARD WORK AND SUFFERING. JL could have gone to the media and expose the corrupted cship if she wanted to really SUPPORT AND PROTECT HER SISTER. The movement could have started way earlier. but no, she chose to be silent, keep the mental health issues britney has in the dark as if they are something shameful, and take advantage. UGH I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW.

AND THE LAST PART WHEN SHE SAYS: " The flip side was everything Britney sacrificed along the way: her privacy, dignity, and overall health." b1tch when did britney spears sacrifice her dignity!? WHEN? HER DIGNITY IS INTACT. IT'S THAT KIND OF MENTALITY, THINKING HAVING MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES IS SHAMEFUL, THAT PUT BRITNEY IN THIS GIANT BLACK HOLE. IT'S HOW YOUR FAMILY TREATS HER AS IF SHE WAS CRAZY AND HAS TO HIDE THAT MADE HER SUFFER. YOU STUPID HILLBILLY I CAN'T. 

• Love 4

Also JL confers that she seems to lack understanding of what her sister has been through to cause her to lash out sometimes. JL is either stupid or brainwashed, but she’s 30 years old and not a child so she has no excuse. This is vile stuff. How dare she put out private info about Britney without permission!?!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bratz***** said:

She wrote "Britney" 197 times and "my sister" 114 times :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: For a less than 240 page book. For someone who claims she's not using her sister for book sales, it's a little suspish to say the least :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

And then she has a nerve to release a statement saying the book isn't about Britney.

Which is such a dumb move because what reason is there for anyone to buy it now? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

I wish Juju Chang asked about this little vignette: "The typical mother–teen daughter challenges plagued Momma and me. We would lash out at each other, and I pushed her buttons when I was particularly frustrated. It all came to a head one day when she was emotionally strained and she snapped. She was angry and yelling at me, but when that didn’t yield the desired e$ect, she started hitting me with a large beaded purse that had, among other things, a camera inside. She repeatedly swung the bag and landed several blows on my shoulders before she stopped. I left the apartment and ran to the shopping center next door to where we lived. I used a pay phone to call my brother. “Bryan, Momma’s going crazy. She wouldn’t let me call you or Britney.” I showed up to the set the next day to shoot the Halloween episode where I would dress up like Marilyn Monroe. While applying my makeup, Mr. Michael noticed some scratches on my neck and shoulder area. He looked at me with concern in his eyes. He asked, “What happened here, Jamie Lynn?” I shook my head and started to cry. We didn’t speak, but he gave me the time I needed to deal with my emotions. Eventually, I forced all my feelings down and went to work, just like I was expected to."

I don't understand how JL went through some of the same things as Britney in terms of mental/physical abuse and feeling forced to work and expects the world to feel bad that it happened to HER yet has zero sympathy for the fact that it happened to Britney 10x. Pregnant JL ends up in a secluded cabin cut off from the world, terrible awful poor me. Britney ends up in a 13-year conservatorship with no rights and is held against her will in a facility for months on end, no big deal in JL's eyes. And while Britney goes through back to back pregnancies, a messy divorce, and media scrutiny all JL can think of is how badly she needed her sister to support her through her own pregnancy. Britney is forced to work for team con foe 13 years, but oh poor JL had to do some Nickelodeon shows. I get that JL's life may not have been perfect, but you don't need to diminish someone else's struggles to make your own struggles valid. 

I'm proposing a new title for this mess of a book based on the leaks and interviews. May I present to you... 

Drag Race Lol GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

"As for Momma and Ms. Lou, they came together as guiding forces in my life and even coordinated the deal for Momma’s book 'Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World'. Still, to this day, I have not read that book. I saw firsthand the difficulties that Momma and Britney suffered after my sister read it, and I wanted to avoid the possible outrage reading her words would evoke." (p. 96)

• Haha 6
20 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

"As for Momma and Ms. Lou, they came together as guiding forces in my life and even coordinated the deal for Momma’s book 'Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World'. Still, to this day, I have not read that book. I saw firsthand the difficulties that Momma and Britney suffered after my sister read it, and I wanted to avoid the possible outrage reading her words would evoke." (p. 96)

It’s been said that book launches are an excellent way to launder money

• Like 2
8 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I didn't know that, how does that work?

I never knew that but thinking about it… realistically that would work better for someone self publishing. Otherwise, for what an author would make on a book, it’s not worth it to buy all the copies back. The author would be giving away money and making pennies. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block