Jamie Lynn attacks Britney for her testimony ('Things I Should Have Said' book LEAKS)

1 hour ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

OMG, these lies! The court was under pressure to let her speak and up until the very second she did they were still trying to silence her and prevent her from speaking. Is this bish really acting like Britney just woke up one day and was like ‘imma just go to court and speak my truth because this conservatorship isn’t working for me’.

She didn’t even have a lawyer of her choosing. Her phone was monitored. Her bedroom bugged. Her front door locked.

I effing CAN’T with these lying thieves. 

When are they going to accept that the jig is up?!? She is truly disgusting.

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

after she spoke her truth on june 23rd britney was further silenced in all of the interactions that happened after that court hearing:

if i remember correctly they first removed the remote access citing it was implemented to only serve during covid and it was a cost that could not be sustained by the court... after this they proceded to considerably delay the public availability or the following hearing's transcript (i think july 17th?) so we'd get less information.

and then for the termination hearing not only did access was terribly limited / no notes taking, etc but also she cleared the room of everyone to finally "dissolve" the conservatorship.

till this day its still not very clear of the outcome with her conservatorship of the estate and this ******* dumb ***** claims "throughout the weeks that followed, she had the media and internet world stage to speak freely—to share her truth."

• Like 2
1 hour ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

OMG, these lies! The court was under pressure to let her speak and up until the very second she did they were still trying to silence her and prevent her from speaking. Is this bish really acting like Britney just woke up one day and was like ‘imma just go to court and speak my truth because this conservatorship isn’t working for me’.

She didn’t even have a lawyer of her choosing. Her phone was monitored. Her bedroom bugged. Her front door locked.

I effing CAN’T with these lying thieves. 

When are they going to accept that the jig is up?!? She is truly disgusting.

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I need Britney to pretend she's gonna make up with her and then:

200.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

OK yall I've only gotten 100 pages in but I have to go somewhere so I'll have to finish it later.

I'm a writer so the poorly written nature of the book already jumped out at me: Using full names repeatedly, explaining things multiple times, saying "as I mentioned earlier," jumping through different times without explanation. 

OH AND THIS GEM: 

“We became a party of five, and from what I’ve been told, I brought love and light into everyone’s life"

AND THIS ONE

After three seasons on the show I had become a fan favorite, and with rave reviews about my performance and comedic timing. Nickelodeon approached me about developing a show where I would be the lead character.”

I'm JL's age. I loved the original All That, and trust me when I say that NOBODY who tried to watch the new cast came away impressed with JL or anyone else on that show.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I won't read that because it's too late in UK to be in a rage and I have work in the morning. All I say to Jamie Lynn:

Your sister was stripped of her every basic right for 13.5 years and abused heavily, backed up by witnesses and evidence ie. Bugged house?! You befriended the woman alledged to have been the front runner behind this scheme and have kept silent since day 1. Regardless of your fragile feelings, Britney is the one who has every right to be the victim after her ordeal - but she isn't like you. She's angry and wants justice and no tacky book of your narcissistic bile is going to change that. Stop being a vulture of your sisters existence, this boring comic of yours wouldn't exist if it wasn't for her. This is the biggest moment of your "career" - you're getting the attention you so obviously crave but it's only cementing the embarrassment of a human being you are. 

It is my wish that Britney files restraining orders against all you toxic maniacs so she can start her life with the dignity she deserves. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

I haven't read everything that she wrote, because honestly, I really feel as the general public and as a fan, we should really butt out of these affairs between the two sisters.

I don't think it's healthy for Britney to always being pitted in some ****ty situation like this, and while I'm unfortunately interested in the turn out of this, I really don't think we should be stirring the pot in any direction.

I don't care about Jamie Lynn but there seems to be such a rift in terms of communication inside this family, and adding the public into it is only making it worse. Britney has her reasons to resent her, but Jamie Lynn will never see them that way, because she has her own share  of frustrations with Britney.

I just think they both need time apart, and honestly, JL should just apologize for making this a public event. However, as fans and/or general public, we should stop fueling this fire, because I really think Britney is suffering with this. She is not happy about it, and it should not be entertaining regardless of how she drags her sister publicly.

• Love 1

Jamie Lynn, giiiiirl this book

I'm almost embarrassed for her, especially after going on television in front of millions of people and saying that you have a right to use YOUR voice, but all you're doing is covering for your dad and Lou Taylor. It's already not aging well, but it's sad for someone to lend their voice to others. Girlfriend wants to pretend she's standing up for herself, but she still has work to do. I wish her the best in getting away from the influence of people like Lou Taylor and her father. 

This book reeks of the jealousy Jamie Lynn had for Britney, who was refusing to perform and record music, igniting the attention and support of the world by just the power of her voice, speaking forcefully to the media and to the California court, both institutions that abused her for 13 years. And she triumphed. 

Jamie Lynn also seems to throw her brother under the bus quite a bit, which I find quite interesting. Whatever it is, it's like the rest of the book; a dollar store knockoff of Britney's conservatorship testimony. 

I give it ZERO out of five stars :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: 

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑

Tell us the ‘trivial’ reason Britney was so upset JL.

Was it because she was forced to quarantine with all of you when she’s a grown woman with millions of dollars who could afford to quarantine on her own on a nice island or in a big mansion?

Is it because she wanted to order sushi but all of you guys wanted pizza and you won even though she was paying?

Was it because she had to quarantine away from her kids because your father attacked them but you had yours with you? Was her partner even allowed to quarantine with you all? 

Were you guys drinking wine every night while she was drinking water? 

Dont be shy, ‘confess’ it all. 

I feel like it just confirms everyone’s theory that JL is the “friend” Britney was talking about with the child and the eating disorder. That’s probably what the “screaming fight” was about. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block