Jamie Lynn attacks Britney for her testimony ('Things I Should Have Said' book LEAKS)

I find it ******* hilarious that she insists on privacy and states that her own family’s last name is Watson YET she chose to use the Spears name on this so called book that is about using her voice or whatever.

If you want nothing more than to distance yourself from your sister and fame, why the hell are you not using Watson???!! She may have not started the conservatorship but she sure  has gleefully benefited from it and Britney. You cannot ride on her coattails only when it's convenient for you! I am disgusted and horrified at the audacity of this person.  She doesn’t deserve Britney whatsoever. Let us never acknowledge her existence again.

Good Riddance Jaime Lynn! 

Britney Spears GIF

• Love 3

She really chose to bash Britney every chance she got in the book, and then throw in "I love my sister" all while calling her unstable, and completely trying to slander her name and gaslight her. You can tell how much she truly hates her sister. A total jealous, unstable nobody. She will never be Britney, and she will never be loved like Britney Spears is.

And by the way, if you're a Watson now. Start going by Jamie Lynn Watson, but you won't because the only reason you get ANYTHING good in life is because of that "Spears" last name. Thank your sister, you ungrateful pig!

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Holy shiz balls🥴The last chapter was a last minute add on full of smug, self-righteous indignation!!! I agree that Britney does need to reflect and take accountability for some of the things that happened but Jamie Lynn’s too arrogant and angry to genuinely do the same and she lacks empathy when it comes to Britney’s ordeal.

She completely ignored Lou Taylor’s role in masterminding the conservatorship. Completely left out Jamie’s abuse of his grandson and the restraining orders against him-plus the ones Lynne filed against him too!! She throws both of her parents under the bus repeatedly to absolve herself of wrongdoing.

She ENDLESSLY REPEATS that she was just a naive pregnant 17 years perfect role model of a sister doing what she was told. That’s her go-to excuse for literally EVERYTHING!!! But that excuse has worn thin so now she’s pivoting to saying she has her own family to tend to so she doesn’t wanna be bothered with cherry-picking which things she’s will yo hold herself accountable for , LMAO!!

JL takes NO ACCOUNTABLE for her treatment/dismiss of Britney’s struggles but wants err’body to coddle her!! She says nothing about her complicity and gain from her sisters abuse by their dad and countless others. She needs to practice what she preaches!! It’s typical Jamie Lynn narcissism and gaslighting throughout this book.

She is extremely bitter.., I mean BITTER! Like, downright resentful of Britney but she’s too damn proud to admit it!!! That’s what the vast majority of this memoir boils down to: JL’s jealousy towards her sister and a one-sided sibling rivalry.

This book makes it clear that she’s forever beholden to Lou mainly out of misguided feelings, self guilt, brainwashing and her resentment about not being given the level of attention she felt she deserved (that she feel Britney received) but she gets the attention & validation her ego demands from Lou, hence their bond. There’s no return for Jamie Lynn. This is it for her. I can’t see how Britney and her will ever make amends. Lou is in control. The Spears family will never recover from this. It’s just too late. 💔

This is the saddest cautionary tale of what happens when fortune, fame, abuse, greed, ego and religious indoctrination collides.

• Love 8

Why are y’all so worried about what she writes in her stupid book? Why are we giving strength to her “story?” Even reading this book for free and discussing it is giving this parasite press. I don’t get this fan base sometimes. The way some of y’all just care about Britney for the drama she brings. Exhale is always the most active when it’s to trash the people around Britney yet was quiet when she was freed. It’s like y’all care more about Jimmy Lou and gotta keep up with everything she’s up to :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I Stand Firmly With Alexa and Britney.

At this point Jamie Lynn is baiting Britney… 

To those who are DM’ing Watson or JL on Twitter leave these pathetic people alone so they can enjoy their delusions of self importance and grandeur by themselves.

I can also smell the rotten stench of Lou M. Taylor throughout Jamie Lynn’s book. JL has taken on Lou’s beliefs. 🚩🚩🚩Mind control.

I hope from here on Britney just ignores her ex-sister. Love you, Britney!!! Live your life to the fullest with people you trust and truly have ur back!💖

• Love 2
  • Like 4

The whole book was crazy omg she is so delusional. She really thinks she’s better than Britney/Lindsay/Miley/Demi etc because she was staying home raising her baby instead of going partying :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:Like getting pregnant at 16 is way classier than going through a party phase which most people do in their late teens/early 20s :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Even ignoring the Britney stuff, she is such a clown. 

• Like 4

I don’t need to read this book (yuck!) to know that this is all:

A cash grab capitalizing on Britney. Again.

Damage control.

A narcissistic attempt to flip the story and sway the public.

Position herself as the victim.

Bring Britney’s spirits down again.

Do NOT support this classless trash and liar. Leave bad reviews and hold her accountable for her ongoing lies, deception and complicity in caging Britney. Shame on JL!

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block