Jamie Lynn attacks Britney for her testimony ('Things I Should Have Said' book LEAKS)

Only she could transform Britney's testimony into an attack on her.

Hello? Consequences of your own actions, morality, honesty, "compassion and empathy" ever heard of any of this?Β 

The excerpts show how delusional she is, it is just so unbelievable.Β 

Narc logic says "i am always right" and "my feelings are the only ones that matter".

How clearly she illustrates a textbook case of narcissism. Absolutely shameless.Β 

And any criticism is "cyber bullies" attacking her.Β 

Wow... Unbelievable hubris

Β 

Β 

On 1/13/2022 at 4:36 PM, Ghoulia said:

Oh interesting.Β  Lynn DID introduce Sam Lutfi to Britney.Β  Thanks, JL!Β Β 

BcXlbva.png

Β 

Β 

And then she says her book isn’t about Britney… and talking about stuff she only could have heard through the grapevine. Why does it matter to anyone what a teenage Jamie Lynn thought about Sam Lufti from a one time meeting? There’s an awful lot of name dropping for someone not writing about Britney. Smh

• Love 1

Gosh what a sad situation everything is :(Β 

I don’t really know what to think!Β 
I’m the type of person who tries to see everyone’s point of view.Β 
Β 

1. I understand Jamie lynns book is about her and her experiences in life. I totally understand it must’ve been very hard for her growing up in britneys shadow. I mean can you imagine having a famous sibling and all the attention is on them and you’ve gotta try and live in their shadow…. That has to be hard!Β 
*** what I would say though is …. If I wrote a book even telling the truth about my siblings I wouldn’t want to throw them under the bus like that.Β 
Β 

2. How must Britney feel reading her little sister has wrote those things about her in her book (whether true or not). Let’s say they are true, for me I’d be so upset with my sister for putting that in her book without my permission. 2. I’d be fuming if it was lie to sell a book.Β 
Β 

so who knows what the actual situation is with everything. It’s just so sad though!! I mean all families have issues but this is upsetting:(Β 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Chloe321 said:

Is this book still leaked somewhere for free?? Link?Β  I really don't want to spend $21 on it

Same, I’m despo for a link that works. I ain’t paying JL a dime. She’s spent enough of Queen B’s money and she’s gone for the last cash grab, cut her off. Steal this book!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Body ache said:

Imagine releasing a book about dragging someone else thinking it is still something acceptable in 2022. It's not 2007 anymore Juno Scumlynn and Britney is not entitled to you anymore.

And imagine being so deluded that your only response to your sister, who you dragged in said book, is "My book isn't about YOU" lol

On 1/14/2022 at 11:28 PM, Andy_Land69 said:

Same, I’m despo for a link that works. I ain’t paying JL a dime. She’s spent enough of Queen B’s money and she’s gone for the last cash grab, cut her off. Steal this book!

Β 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:58 PM, Chloe321 said:

Is this book still leaked somewhere for free?? Link?Β  I really don't want to spend $21 on it

Backed up in my drive [removed]

Β 

• Love 2

what a manipulative narcissistic *****.Β  you got to be really rotten inside to try and manipulate people into siding with you. she had the nerve to make Britney's 13 years long imprisonment all about herself. "bohoo, my sister was mentally unstable and I was only ever told not to fight back bc poor Britney and bohoo she put my kids in toxic situations and bohoo I was a victim too and omg her testimony - and ye she was kinda abused and enslaved but not the point - put ME on blast when I was always there for her!!!!! i was attacked online hello!!"

Imagine thinking she has any right to make this about herself, she's so jealous and rotten inside it's insane. whole damn family manipulative to the max. her claims are total bs. you know how I know you weren't actually always there for her and on her side like you claim you were, JL? Britney said her entire family did nothing to help her. And you know how I know she's telling the truth and that you're absolutely included in this? Because nothing's ever changed for her. nothing. ever. how exactly have you stood up for her? she was trapped in a mental institution against her will and suffered from more trauma there and what were you doing? partying at some beach house of Brit's claiming it belonged to you. Please tell me again how hard your pathetic life has been.

*** **** I'm sorry but this woman is unbelievable.

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block