Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

2 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

She didn’t take a few minutes over 13 years to learn about conservatorships? I mean, I know she’s lying I’m just shocked she thought that line would go over well with viewers :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

True! That was my question, why wouldn't she have just educated herself on conservatorships and how they could be ended? Especially seeing how much her sister was suffering and being forced to work. A true sister who cared would have done something to actually help end it.

Not just "get Britney in touch with... contacts" lol

• Love 3
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, armrunner1998 said:

Ugh, watching the interview is just so conflicting. While I still don't like Jamie Lynn AT ALL and especially am disturbed by her close connection with Lounatic Taylor, it's important to remember that both her and Britney were both so young and vulnerable when the 2007-2008 media debacle/conservatorship was going on.

In my opinion, the biggest people to blame are the *alleged* horrible excuses for human beings like Lou Taylor, Sam Lutfi, Larry Rudolph and the Spears' parents for not only not protecting these two young girls during an unimaginable amount of trauma and scrutiny, BUT jumping in to further abuse and exploit them both (don't forget that Lynne sold JL's pregnancy story to the media AND was pressuring her to get an ********, and Lou almost forced her into Mercy Ministries).

A lot of times, the victims of abuse will become abusers/enablers themselves, and It's unfortunate that JL has become that, while Britney has remained the scapegoat of the family and is continuing to suffer the most. Not trying to justify Jamie Lynn at all or say she is a good person (because she clearly isn't), but she was unfortunately thrown into this mess very young and I think is the way she is now because of that. With that being said, I don't blame Britney AT ALL for cutting off her family and suing them - they are all toxic as **** and are incredibly gaslighty to her. She deserves a new and way better family than what she was born into.

THIS

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, armrunner1998 said:

Ugh, watching the interview is just so conflicting. While I still don't like Jamie Lynn AT ALL and especially am disturbed by her close connection with Lounatic Taylor, it's important to remember that both her and Britney were both so young and vulnerable when the 2007-2008 media debacle/conservatorship was going on.

In my opinion, the biggest people to blame are the *alleged* horrible excuses for human beings like Lou Taylor, Sam Lutfi, Larry Rudolph and the Spears' parents for not only not protecting these two young girls during an unimaginable amount of trauma and scrutiny, BUT jumping in to further abuse and exploit them both (don't forget that Lynne sold JL's pregnancy story to the media AND was pressuring her to get an ********, and Lou almost forced her into Mercy Ministries).

A lot of times, the victims of abuse will become abusers/enablers themselves, and It's unfortunate that JL has become that, while Britney has remained the scapegoat of the family and is continuing to suffer the most. Not trying to justify Jamie Lynn at all or say she is a good person (because she clearly isn't), but she was unfortunately thrown into this mess very young and I think is the way she is now because of that. With that being said, I don't blame Britney AT ALL for cutting off her family and suing them - they are all toxic as **** and are incredibly gaslighty to her. She deserves a new and way better family than what she was born into.

There should be no sympathy for Jamie Lynn. Britney gave up her childhood to get that family out of poverty. She loved and did everything in her power to give Jamie Lynn the life she didn’t have. Jamie Lynn wasn’t thrown into anything. She was born into a toxic family that exploited and used Britney for their own financial gain- from the Mickey Mouse club days up until last year. Jamie Lynns loyalty is still with her daddy and Lou Taylor. Her sisters trauma means nothing to her. Jamie Lynn only cares about herself and how she can spin things to her benefit. Releasing a book right now is the ultimate slap in the face to Britney. Jamie Lynn deserves no empathy whatsoever. 

• Love 6
59 minutes ago, Sfano1234 said:

I could probably believe the theory that JL was "brainwashed", after all, Lou had ties with cults (which is a fact). But even with that, there's a HUGE reason why Britney accuses JL of conspiring alongside the rest. If JL was on the good side and was "brainwashed", Britney wouldn't charge her the same way she does it with Lynne or Jamie. There's a lot of files that indicate she was happy with the paychecks and becoming part of the trust fund. And that's why I believe JL neglected on her declining career through this decade in favour of concentrating on the Spears' state. It's also very interesting that she returned to act when the #freebritney movement was taking shape, she probably understood it was all coming to an end. 

And if she's "changing", she would cut ties with Lou and publicly betray her. There's plenty of fans who investigate and now we know she's been interviewed ON LOU'S HOUSE. And if she's been blackmailed by Lou, then there's MORE reasons to distrust her. 

THIS! Jamie Lynn has definitely been very calculated probably since around 2008, only thinking of what's in her best interest as opposed to calling out the clear and blatant mistreatment to Britney that was going on. Better to side with the abusers in her mind than to side with Britney and "risk" whatever she thinks Lou would do to her.

It's even more heartbreaking when you think about how much Britney loved her and did everything she could to give her a happy childhood. I don't have ANY sympathy for JL whatsoever

Does anyone else now feel that JL’s book is actually a COLLABORATIVE effort by Lou and Jamie Lynn???:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: Cuz this GMA reeks of Lou. I mean FFS she’s even wearing Lou’s pantsuit!!:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: I’m convicted Lou guided JL through parts of this book!! I bet she doesn’t call out Lou trying to get to send her away when she got pregnant at 16!!! 

Also, the way JL admit Jamie’s drunken abusive behavior made her feel, has she EVER stopped to think of HOW that made her sister feel considering Britney could just pack her bags and move away from Jamie/cship?? Jamie Lynn is HEARTLESS!!!!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, SlayOut said:

”I love my sister very much, but she was/is erratic.” “I got contacts and laid a foundation to support Britney, but I couldn’t get her to take that advice.” Idk, if she loves her sister as much as she professes, then you wouldn’t stop at anything until she got the help SHE wanted or vocalized. So Jamie Lynn speaks to her previous legal team; when that doesn’t end how she wanted it, she just… gives up? She doesn’t try to contact another lawyer or go to the press to voice her concerns?

like, we got a whole documentary about ONE of Britney's tries into getting legal support in court and it sounded like an insane secret operation out of a movie and even that didn't work out.

So it's like there's a disconnect between what Jamie Lynn thought the situation was and what the situation actually was.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block