Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

10 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Imagine with JL says about Britney behind her back 

Imagine what they ALL say about her behind her back and imagine what they think of her! I can hear them snickering at her posts. It’s probably why Britney has been going nude on IG.., partly out of spite for how they treat her. Imo that’s her **** you to them!! 

5 minutes ago, jokobish said:

How do I post screenshots? Y’all be like attacking people for messaging them, but I’m sorry, after she went on there calling Britney erratic, I had to say something.. bc wtf? How are you gonna have a book aboit “mental health” and then your husband says “you think she’s normal?”

If Watson said that it proves again that the family finds Britney to be an embarrassment to them for a variety of reasons!! They’re extremely judgmental of her in every way and there’s a cognitive dissonance in how they view JL’s mental health vs Britney’s. Even JL can seem to empathize with Britney’s struggles particularly when it comes to the impact their dad’s abuse and alcoholism had on all of them, but yet she wants us all to believe she’s teaching her girls to use their voice while she and her husband gaslight Britney for using her voice!!

I bet they hate that she’s engaged to a guy who isn’t White even if he’s Christian, Sam is still Middle Eastern which they don’t accept. I bet they also think that Britney is a rage filled lefty thanks to living in Hollyweird. Britney didn’t get to fully be a mom because of mistakes she made early into motherhood that she wasn’t given a fair chance at improving on but they act like she abandoned her kids or didn’t put them first… they don’t see Jamie/cship’s role in Britney missing out on much of motherhood and to them she is a “bad mom”.

I said this before but we’re dealing with old fashioned, narrow minded, far-right wing pseudo Christian conservative extremists from the Deep South whose only “trusted news source” is Fox News and Joe Rogan. They’re in a bubble by choice!

Remember how Lynne, her friend & Watson all basically said we’re brainwashed by msm? But yet JL is promoting her bargain bin book on Gma/ABC which is a “liberal mainstream network”. So is JL colluding w/ msm to get us to believe that she’s sister of the year?? They’re all delusional, ignorant and self absorbed people who only care about themselves and how others perceive them.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Imagine what they ALL say about her behind her back and imagine what they think of her! I can hear them snickering at her posts. It’s probably why Britney has been going nude on IG.., partly out of spite for how they treat her. Imo that’s her **** you to them!! 

I believe 99% of her Instagram posts are nothing but a giant **** you aimed straight at them. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

And to sit there with her tears over that tragic accident that her poor parenting caused? She will exploit anything for some money. I really am so disgusted that anyone gave her the platform to speak. 

This. She needs to get a new story or find something else to talk about. Old news! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I'm having a lot of mixed emotions.

Let's say she's innocent in all this. I don't know why she would feel compelled to share any of it on national television if she truly cared about her sister's well-being. Regardless if Britney was being irrational, my one and only thought would be going to Britney and pleading with her on how we could repair things with each other. To give another chance at forgiveness and move on. If even then Britney continues to "seem off" and "spiralling" ... you would just give her space until she's ready. If the love you have for you sister truly mattered, you would disappear and even if Britney never got in touch with you, at least in your heart you know you did the right thing and know what's true in your heart. Sometimes you have to cut people out of your life and know that you can always keep them in your heart, even if they aren't in your life. 

She’s sharing because she knows it’s her only option to try and clear her name and reputation. She went in with the allegations against Britney’s mental states/health to deflect and then went in with the ATV accident to try and gain sympathy from the viewers. I still can’t get over the suit that was way too big for her :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

14 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

She’s sharing because she knows it’s her only option to try and clear her name and reputation. She went in with the allegations against Britney’s mental states/health to deflect and then went in with the ATV accident to try and gain sympathy from the viewers. I still can’t get over the suit that was way too big for her :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

She wanted to look serious and decent, but turn out more like a joke. Why I got the feeling the suit belongs to Mama Loucifer ? lmao

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, Myosotis said:

She's so despicable.

I don't want to be mean but... JL has become so ugly. What happened to her face? She used to be pretty. Now it's like the ugliness inside of her is becoming more and more visible on the outside. You can tell she's resentful of Britney. It's written all over her face. Oh and that outfit is awful. :flop_britney_candies:

This is exactly what I was thinking about, she was kind of cute back in the day and had potential but now she looks atrocious, like her whole face structure is different . 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block