Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

Her stumbling on "her legal team" was interesting. On one hand, I feel like Jamie Lynn is gross and using this as yet another opportunity to hock a book on Brit's coattails. On the other, I think people forget that JL was brought up in this mess as well and is traumatized herself. Overall, sad. Jamie and Lynn should be ashamed, and JL should just probably back out of the public eye and not be icky and promote her book on this.

5 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

This!

JL makes it sound like that it was B who didn't take her help. But we literally have evidence, thanks to NYT, that B tried to hire a lawyer even when she was at the ******* facility against her will! She was desperate for help!!!

So it begs questions did JL really try to help B legally at all?

+ JL def lied that B asked her to become a trustee. I doubt very much that B wanted to transfer all of her money into Stonebridge's hands.

My question to her is "when did you help?". In 2019, Britney had been hospitalised against her will and was fighting against her father. In 2020, he attacked your nephew, while you were doing interviews and television performances and he was telling the world its all a conspiracy. In 2021, the eyes of the world were on your family and supporting Britney. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
38 minutes ago, Applejack said:

like, we got a whole documentary about ONE of Britney's tries into getting legal support in court and it sounded like an insane secret operation out of a movie and even that didn't work out.

So it's like there's a disconnect between what Jamie Lynn thought the situation was and what the situation actually was.

Yeah, it’s the disconnect that bothers me. And part of the disconnect I can maybe understand, because maybe there were things that were kept pretty secret or weren’t widely known. So for that, I can’t necessarily fault her.

But it doesn’t make sense to me that she approaches Britney's previous legal team, purportedly with information to help her sister, and when that legal team dismisses her or shoots down that information, she just walks away. Like wouldn’t something in your conscience not sit right? Or wouldn’t that feel like a red flag?

So, JL sucks, there is nothing likeable about her and she is only looking out for herself.

But it’s not entirely her fault - the Spears absolutely were and are an abusive household and, even if JL had an “easier” time than Britney, it’s still clearly messed her up. She was/is essentially in survival mode and that makes you selfish, and she probably echoes some of the resentment Britney feels of “you didn’t help/protect me” (even though Britney did). The comparison I want to use is Gamora and Nebula from GOTG2 lol. 

But obviously, her actions being understandable in the context of her childhood doesn’t excuse them, and she is still actively harming her sister right now. Ideally she would have gone to therapy, developed some empathy and awareness outside of herself, and kept her damn mouth shut. You would think she would have at least questioned her loyalty to Lou Taylor when this woman keeps throwing her under the bus - why wouldn’t these questions be off limits?!

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block