Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

I could probably believe the theory that JL was "brainwashed", after all, Lou had ties with cults (which is a fact). But even with that, there's a HUGE reason why Britney accuses JL of conspiring alongside the rest. If JL was on the good side and was "brainwashed", Britney wouldn't charge her the same way she does it with Lynne or Jamie. There's a lot of files that indicate she was happy with the paychecks and becoming part of the trust fund. And that's why I believe JL neglected on her declining career through this decade in favour of concentrating on the Spears' state. It's also very interesting that she returned to act when the #freebritney movement was taking shape, she probably understood it was all coming to an end. 

And if she's "changing", she would cut ties with Lou and publicly betray her. There's plenty of fans who investigate and now we know she's been interviewed ON LOU'S HOUSE. And if she's been blackmailed by Lou, then there's MORE reasons to distrust her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

She's so despicable.

I don't want to be mean but... JL has become so ugly. What happened to her face? She used to be pretty. Now it's like the ugliness inside of her is becoming more and more visible on the outside. You can tell she's resentful of Britney. It's written all over her face. Oh and that outfit is awful. :flop_britney_candies:

• Like 1

Ugh, watching the interview is just so conflicting. While I still don't like Jamie Lynn AT ALL and especially am disturbed by her close connection with Lounatic Taylor, it's important to remember that both her and Britney were both so young and vulnerable when the 2007-2008 media debacle/conservatorship was going on.

In my opinion, the biggest people to blame are the *alleged* horrible excuses for human beings like Lou Taylor, Sam Lutfi, Larry Rudolph and the Spears' parents for not only not protecting these two young girls during an unimaginable amount of trauma and scrutiny, BUT jumping in to further abuse and exploit them both (don't forget that Lynne sold JL's pregnancy story to the media AND was pressuring her to get an ********, and Lou almost forced her into Mercy Ministries).

A lot of times, the victims of abuse will become abusers/enablers themselves, and It's unfortunate that JL has become that, while Britney has remained the scapegoat of the family and is continuing to suffer the most. Not trying to justify Jamie Lynn at all or say she is a good person (because she clearly isn't), but she was unfortunately thrown into this mess very young and I think is the way she is now because of that. With that being said, I don't blame Britney AT ALL for cutting off her family and suing them - they are all toxic as **** and are incredibly gaslighty to her. She deserves a new and way better family than what she was born into.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Was JL's actual signature on any of the documents?

The fact that she never actually took the steps to become trustee tells me that Lou might have lined her up to take on the role but wasn't necessarily successful.

that was on Wallet/Jamie though. They were taking care of nominating her as a trustee due to their conservator powers.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Myosotis said:

She's so despicable.

I don't want to be mean but... JL has become so ugly. What happened to her face? She used to be pretty. Now it's like the ugliness inside of her is becoming more and more visible on the outside. You can tell she's resentful of Britney. It's written all over her face. Oh and that outfit is awful. :flop_britney_candies:

She got a giant jaw implant, shaved down witch nose. Tons of Botox and fillers. Looks scary! Like a…. Witch

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block