Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

6 minutes ago, jokobish said:

i know we said we weren’t going to message these people, but I just needed to share how the outside world views them. I don’t condone this and honestly, I’m done. These people are wacko, there’s no getting to them.

20220112-214302.jpg

20220112-214309.jpg
20220112-214316.jpg

thank you @Applejack for helping me make these into pictures 😂❤️

I hope karma comes for them 

• Like 2

Lol

5 minutes ago, jokobish said:

i know we said we weren’t going to message these people, but I just needed to share how the outside world views them. I don’t condone this and honestly, I’m done. These people are wacko, there’s no getting to them.

20220112-214302.jpg

20220112-214309.jpg
20220112-214316.jpg

lol he is so angry. Sucks for them but this book and interview has already back fired on them. The more that comes out of their besties LT lawsuit will also make it clear what a fraud and thief she is. JL is on the sinking ship. Her ego and entitlement is in the way for her to see what’s going on and what has happened to Britney. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, jokobish said:

20220112-214302.jpg

20220112-214309.jpg
20220112-214316.jpg

SCUM. I’m glad Britney cut them out and I pray they fade into obscurity. Pure evil.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, jokobish said:

20220112-214302.jpg

20220112-214309.jpg
20220112-214316.jpg

Btw how would we ask B about JL taking pennies if B didn't control her finances? 💀 All he knows is mock B

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, jokobish said:

20220112-214302.jpg

20220112-214309.jpg
20220112-214316.jpg

ungrateful ****. His wife would be working at a McDonald’s if not for Britney. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, jokobish said:

20220112-214302.jpg

20220112-214309.jpg
20220112-214316.jpg

Got it!

When I suggest B fans shouldn’t reach out to JL or JW, it’s because JL uses it as ammunition against the Free B movement and to show how “abused” she is. A lot of fans are immune as F. But your messages are written well and factual… so… 🤷‍♀️ 

I’m glad you pointed this out to JW. **** him and **** JL. Such liars. “I don’t want to speak about someone else’s mental state.” … K.

Thanks for sharing! What I said earlier doesn’t apply here. Sorry about that!

• Love 1

Also - to his claim that his husband did more for Britney than we will ever know…wouldn’t her interview have been a PERFECT opportunity for her to say all of that and help better her image?  Yet, all we got was “I gave her resources”.  Because she knows if she lies, she will get called out.  He’s so full of it and desperate to try and help Jeffrey save her image.  He’s probably afraid her bi-weekly $700 checks will stop rolling in if she continues to kill her image.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, G-unit said:

Wowwww her husband needs a SERIOUS gag.  Regardless of his feelings, he should have the professionalism to ignore private messages he’s getting from strangers.  Instead, he is completely trashing Britney - who his wife “loves”.  How weird.  He is utter garbage.  And please Jamie #4762 - where did Britney “talk trash”.  She made a post or two that were relatively shady…but definitely not trash talking.  I, sincerely, question his maturity level and his stability.  It’s not ok for a person in the “public eye” to be this willing to discuss personal matters with total strangers.  Seriously, I hope he is never around Britney ever again…that is concerning.

I remember watching JL’s docu show WTLGD thinking what a doofus he is. I was right. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, J45x said:

The white suit in fact belongs to Miss Lou private "couture" collection lmao

spacer.png

ps. I know its not the same suit, is a joke. 

Adele wore white for the Oprah. I am sure JL wanted look like white angel. And i do not blame her to try to look better. But u know her mother already tried and it didn't worked. Bc more u try to look not to be better more u loose. She just will be dragged for the book and interview, again will get death threats, etc. I mean is she ok? Feels like ******* desperately trying to get even more hurt. I even feel sorry for her and her kids. Damn. No way she thought she will get money and satisfaction from all this. Lou did a good job undressing her clients. Such a shame.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block