Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

Interviewers on her book promotions should just ask questions about Britney and the conservatorship. Like, depose her right there.

One question I'd like to see her asked, when she's going on about her mental health, or lack of same, is, if you have mental health issues, and you think Britney had mental health issues, why do you think you weren't put in a conservatorship? If they're such a great idea?

The interviewer for GMA is not having it, really. She looks pretty skeptical.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 1/11/2022 at 5:28 PM, lebrityque said:

The girl needs money...I mean let's be honest her career is at point zero. She's not really a good actress, her music flopped...she's known because of her name and Britney....she better do a reality TV show at this point and earn money on her own instead of using her sister for publicity. I mean ***** stop crying.Β 

Britney has suffered for 13 years in silence. What has she done ? She benefit from the money of the conservatorship we have receipts ... I mean... Cry as much as you want you can only blame yourself. Karla is a *****. Britney needs time and I'm with her. I would react the same in her situation.

Go Brit!

Jamie Lynn tried for a reality show with TLC. They used that "When The Lights Go Out" Special as a test to see how ratings were. Ratings were TERRIBLE, and TLC passed on a reality show but she was trying to get one for years. No one wants one. They only did the special because Britney was promised to appear by Jamie and c-ship. No one cares about this hick.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, JP9101 said:

Can’t we stop talking about how she looks, it’s Britney sister and it’s disgusting anywayΒ 

Β 

I hate her but I’m not going to make fun of how she looks… it’s just wrongΒ 

Β 

but yeah she is a snakeΒ :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Who cares at this point that she's Britney's sister, she looks like an old hagΒ 

Just now, JP9101 said:

I Believe me… I don’t like her at allΒ :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:Β but I think it’s not right make fun of her lips of things like thatΒ 

I used to think like that, but she made so mad today lol she's ugly, she has terrible hair and awful small lips. It feels good to let it out πŸ˜‚

• Haha 3

Did you guys watch Nightline?? Apparently she says during the pandemic Britney got in her face "screaming and yelling" and trying to fight Jamie Lynn. Jamie Lynn claims she was holding her baby. Jamie said she walked out and Lynne told her that she can't upset Britney, and Jamie Lynn replied "You just saw me and my kids upset! When will I matter?"

GOOD. If true, Britney had every right to confront your abusive ***! You are a TERRIBLE sister! And shame on you for even putting this in that flop book to try and tarnish your sister (which won't work). She is using this situation to make HERSELF look like a VICTIM once again. It is so obvious that she is so jealous of Britney and always has been. Britney is not her sister, she is her competition in her eyes. And JL can't compete because she has no talent and she is ugly with a terrible personality.

Too bad Britney didn't smack you in your obnoxious faceΒ :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

Britney loved this girl SO much. We saw it with our own eyes how much she loved her, and this is what JL has done to her.

I'm not done but there's a lot they didn't show earlier

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Also Jamie Lynn claims that Britney once locked them both in a bathroom (I think a bathroom) with a knife and told JL that she was scared. This girl is a terrible, terrible person. But she loves her sister SOOOO much, right?

I hope Britney NEVER speaks to her or any of them ever again. She deserves so much better than these leeches.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Did you guys watch Nightline?? Apparently she says during the pandemic Britney got in her face "screaming and yelling" and trying to fight Jamie Lynn. Jamie Lynn claims she was holding her baby. Jamie said she walked out and Lynne told her that she can't upset Britney, and Jamie Lynn replied "You just saw me and my kids upset! When will I matter?"

GOOD. If true, Britney had every right to confront your abusive ***! You are a TERRIBLE sister! And shame on you for even putting this in that flop book to try and tarnish your sister (which won't work). She is using this situation to make HERSELF look like a VICTIM once again. It is so obvious that she is so jealous of Britney and always has been. Britney is not her sister, she is her competition in her eyes. And JL can't compete because she has no talent and she is ugly with a terrible personality.

Too bad Britney didn't smack you in your obnoxious faceΒ :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

Britney loved this girl SO much. We saw it with our own eyes how much she loved her, and this is what JL has done to her.

I'm not done but there's a lot they didn't show earlier

Someone record this so we can spread what a terrible person she isΒ :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:Β It's not on YouTube yet

****' hell. How much bull**** can one say in one single interview ? Also if she loooooooved her sister so much, why expose her like this on national television ? ******* pathetic. I'm honestly so mad at this *****, i was seeing red the entire time i read what she said. I'm just appalled at the lack of shame this entire family has and an enormous lack of self-awarenessΒ 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block