Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

"I've always been my sisters biggest supporter"

obviously no you ******* haven't. it was the #freebritney movement and her fans that got her freedom. not her sloppy so-called connections and convos with her legal team? that she awkwardly stuttered through trying to claim she took those steps.

"words you used to describe Britney at the time: ERRATIC. PARANOID. SPIRRALING. what words would you use to describe her mental state now?"

"I can't speak to anyones mental state"

you just ******* did???

"what was your reaction when the conservatorship was dissolved?"

"I panicked that the gravy train was stopping and I signed up for a book deal and this interview, *****! I gotta work for a living now!" 

"why write this book now?"

"cause I am once again capitalizing on my sisters name being in the headlines and thought it would be good opportunity to milk some cash. GOD KNOWS I NEED IT"

ps.  "back then I was 17, I was about to have a baby, ..........and the conservatorship meant I was GON' BE PAID!!!!!! my daddy was gonna put me up In a nice home with nice things and me and my baby would never go without since I had access to that Britney Spears money!!! and she'd never be able to cut off our family again!"

**** YOU JAMIE LYNN

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, strongertomorrow said:

LMAO when she tries to compare her getaway to the woods for a couple weeks to Brit’s 13 year long conservatorship 😂😂😂😂

”see I was a victim, too” :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:

In all fairness, that probably was traumatic. 

JL would have been better off talking about her life instead talking about Britney.

Especially since she apparently didn't know that much about the conservatorship. Why talk about subjects you have very little knowledge in, right? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

19 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I doubt it. Why would she even use this platform to talk about Britney rather than her book? They barely spoke about the book. They spoke about Britney’s mental health, the conservatorship and their relationship. She never spoke out once about Free Britney due to “respecting Britney’s privacy”. Yet here, she had no issues using her sisters name and throwing her sister under the bus for attention and a story line. Erratic, paranoid. Really??? Those are the words that she wants to use to describe her sister? Give me a break! 

From what I understand, it seems like they asked her about those things because she talks about them in the book. The whole book and interview are horrible ideas and I think they’re both pretty self centered, immature decisions.  I’m not defending her weird behavior, I’m just speculating on the possible reasons for that behavior. 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, MX3 said:

"I've always been my sisters biggest supporter"

obviously no you ******* haven't. it was the #freebritney movement and her fans that got her freedom. not her sloppy so-called connections and convos with her legal team? that she awkwardly stuttered through trying to claim she took those steps.

"words you used to describe Britney at the time: ERRATIC. PARANOID. SPIRRALING. what words would you use to describe her mental state now?"

"I can't speak to anyones mental state"

you just ******* did???

"what was your reaction when the conservatorship was dissolved?"

"I panicked that the gravy train was stopping and I signed up for a book deal and this interview, *****! I gotta work for a living now!" 

"why write this book now?"

"cause I am once again capitalizing on my sisters name being in the headlines and thought it would be good opportunity to milk some cash. GOD KNOWS I NEED IT"

ps.  "back then I was 17, I was about to have a baby, ..........and the conservatorship meant I was GON' BE PAID!!!!!! my daddy was gonna put me up In a nice home with nice things and me and my baby would never go without since I had access to that Britney Spears money!!! and she'd never be able to cut off our family again!"

**** YOU JAMIE LYNN

It was so easy for her to show support to her sister, just use the hashtag and upload a video like "Britney fans, i need your help...", but she still wants to impress her parents and be everybodys darling, wrong choice. 

Britneys life: non-existent

Britneys sister: ...But i also have many issues and problems! 

• Love 1

I’m just finding this out. Can’t say I’m surprised at all. Lou coached her on how to respond to the Britney related questions. The reporter should’ve asked WHY is she still letting Lou manage her all while knowing Lou’s role in the conservatorship especially knowing EVERYTHING Britney has said about Lou Taylor since November???!! Btw it was a snarky joke at first but maybe Jamie Lynn IS wearing Lou’s pantsuit after all…she filmed this at Lou’s lavish home (paid for in part by Britney’s estate!!) so JL has access to her Mama Lou’s closet. This ***** disgusts me!!!!

And Lynne still on her religious high horse on FB:

Nickie Jordan to Lynne Spears:

Congratulations Lynne, and to your daughter! Please ignore the rude, mean spirited comments in this thread. Not sure why people feel so entitled to be hateful on someone else’s feed.  “If you don’t have something nice to say…. “Did some people miss that day in kindergarten!?  Anyway, congratulations sweet woman!

Lynne Spears to Nickie Jordan:

we have to forgive them for they know not what they do!”

That’s what Jesus said as he was being nailed to the cross, crucified. These demented religious zealots love to compare themselves to Jesus and feel they’re being persecuted when all WE & BRITNEY are trying to do is EXPOSE their lies and hold them ACCOUNTABLE for their wrongdoings!!! Hypocrites!!! I hate when fake pious people twist scripture to suit their narcissistic narrative!!! 😡 

#BoycottJamieLynn #InvestigateLouTaylor

Scripture ref: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.biblegateway.com/passage/%3fsearch=Luke%2b23:34&version=KJV&interface=amp

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

From what I understand, it seems like they asked her about those things because she talks about them in the book. The whole book and interview are horrible ideas and I think they’re both pretty self centered, immature decisions.  I’m not defending her weird behavior, I’m just speculating on the possible reasons for that behavior. 

there can be 1000 explainations for her bad behavior (and for everyone involved), but in the end it really doesn't matter, cause each person needs to take responsibility for their own decisions unless you have a psychosis or is 12 year old 

she made a decision to take advantage of her sister, to team up with the devil and not to show support or even acknowledge the freebritney-movement, she couldn't even do the bare minimum 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block