Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

15 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

The most interesting part you all should be circling in on is when she brings up how she spoke to Britney’s  PREVIOUS  legal team ….. something bad must’ve happened because that’s the only time in the interview where I saw fear. They clearly intimidated her in some way and it would be to her benefit if she divulged a little bit more to the WHY it was a “bad” experience. 

She was so pressed when she said this! She lost her grip there for a moment.

Would be very interesting to know when did this conversation happen, to piece it together with the timeline we have up til now...

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

She was so pressed when she said this! She lost her grip there for a moment.

Would be very interesting to know when did this conversation happen, to piece it together with the timeline we have up til now...

I don’t think Jamie Lynn should divulge any more info on the talk with the legal team, but she was referring to Sam Ingham and he was absolutely horrible 

1 minute ago, Kletus said:

I don’t think Jamie Lynn should divulge any more info on the talk with the legal team, but she was referring to Sam Ingham and he was absolutely horrible 

Oh I'm not at all saying she should divulge anything... I'm only saying I'm now curious to see where it fits in the story, but I don't expect my curiosity will be satisfied, at all.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Oh I'm not at all saying she should divulge anything... I'm only saying I'm now curious to see where it fits in the story, but I don't expect my curiosity will be satisfied, at all.

It would be interesting to know :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: I wonder what Sam Dingbat told her… Sam the lawyer was the worst and didn’t help Britney at all during the entire con 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

“I got contacts and laid a foundation to support Britney, but I couldn’t get her to take that advice.”

i imagine the support system she found for britney was "advising" her to go to the light and see jesus:

they probably told her to accept that she was sick and that she needed to help her family and trust god's plan - and that she needed her medications that ****ed her up and that she didn't need those pairs of sketchers and that there was food at home... how could she not be thankful for all the gifts the lord had awarded her? and that she shouldn't fall for the sin of gluttony or lust... and that she should be VERY thankful for the opportunity of being able to do what she loved so often in vegas - meaning her forced show... how could she complain? she was allowed to be an artist... how could she be ungrateful? and that she should never complaint as she was even allowed a boyfriend so she could play with and if she played VERY nice maybe shell be lucky enough for the lord to praise her with a small trip to hawaii as a little bit of a rest from her normal catholic guilt state.

after all, hadn't she been a terrible person? danced with snakes, showed her belly button, and danced provocatively!?!?!? the atrocity this woman is!

so yeah i imagine that is what was the advice JL gave her sister. - and BRITNEY JUST WOULDN'T LISTEN!!! i mean come on, didnt we hear directly from BRYAN that the spears women had the audacity to "do want they want to do"

I Am Dead Singing GIF by Paramount+

• Like 3
1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

So she’s acknowledging her father was an unreliable alcoholic with temper issues …. And yet she didn’t speak out during the 13 year conservatorship when this drunk hothead took total control of Britney’s life? She just talked to her sister’s old corrupt legal team and when that didn’t work, went on with her life in Louisiana?

Real nice JL. I can’t imagine why your sister feels like you didn’t really care 🙄 

The interview was full of contradictions. It's really amazing the mental gymnastics JL must do to justify everything that happened. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

So she’s acknowledging her father was an unreliable alcoholic with temper issues …. And yet she didn’t speak out during the 13 year conservatorship when this drunk hothead took total control of Britney’s life? She just talked to her sister’s old corrupt legal team and when that didn’t work, went on with her life in Louisiana?

Real nice JL. I can’t imagine why your sister feels like you didn’t really care 🙄 

This! Everything she said doesn’t add up because if she truly cared like she said she did and that she had no idea what was going on, why would she be okay with this man having control over her sisters life? She didn’t have Britney’s best interest at heart ever I don’t think, unless it benefited her in my opinion. 

• Like 3

I think some of JL’s weird body language in the interview might be coming from a place of cognitive dissonance rather than one of lying. It seems like the Spears family/Lou Taylor are almost like a cult now, and I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s been brainwashed by them for a long time. You can only deny the truth for yourself for so long until something forces you to begin the process of facing it. I wonder if June-September 2021 started that process for her. I think on some level, she may be starting to realize that LT and some of the others that she trusted the most are actually horrible people. It can take a long time to reconcile what you thought you knew in the past with what you know to be true in the present. I’m not saying JL isn’t in the wrong in a lot of ways because she definitely is, but I also don’t think she’s evil. Anyway, this is just something that popped into my head while I was watching part one.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Kletus said:

It would be interesting to know :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: I wonder what Sam Dingbat told her… Sam the lawyer was the worst and didn’t help Britney at all during the entire con 

I'm gonna have to disagree a tiny little bit, because I think he did help a little at the end, even if he did it for his own benefit and never fully wanting to end the con. When he moved to take Jamie out (in 2019? not sure about dates), that harmed the con and that was kind of the beginning of the end. 

I still think he is a horrible leech and one of the main reasons the con was succesfully set up and B was robbed of years of her life, though.

1 minute ago, Tar_isa said:

I'm gonna have to disagree a tiny little bit, because I think he did help a little at the end, even if he did it for his own benefit and never fully wanting to end the con. When he moved to take Jamie out (in 2019? not sure about dates), that harmed the con and that was kind of the beginning of the end. 

I still think he is a horrible leech and one of the main reasons the con was succesfully set up and B was robbed of years of her life, though.

I think he did so at the end because all eyes were on him and he had to :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

I think some of JL’s weird body language in the interview might be coming from a place of cognitive dissonance rather than one of lying. It seems like the Spears family/Lou Taylor are almost like a cult now, and I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s been brainwashed by them for a long time. You can only deny the truth for yourself for so long until something forces you to begin the process of facing it. I wonder if June-September 2021 started that process for her. I think on some level, she may be starting to realize that LT and some of the others that she trusted the most are actually horrible people. It can take a long time to reconcile what you thought you knew in the past with what you know to be true in the present. I’m not saying JL isn’t in the wrong in a lot of ways because she definitely is, but I also don’t think she’s evil. Anyway, this is just something that popped into my head while I was watching part one.

I doubt it. Why would she even use this platform to talk about Britney rather than her book? They barely spoke about the book. They spoke about Britney’s mental health, the conservatorship and their relationship. She never spoke out once about Free Britney due to “respecting Britney’s privacy”. Yet here, she had no issues using her sisters name and throwing her sister under the bus for attention and a story line. Erratic, paranoid. Really??? Those are the words that she wants to use to describe her sister? Give me a break! 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I think he did so at the end because all eyes were on him and he had to :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Agreed! I think after the forced stay in that facility he and A. Wallet knew it had gotten out of hand got spooked. Andrew jumped ship and Sam knew he was gonna look bad unless he did something to appear to be actually helping her client. I think he did it for selfish reasons...but I can't say he didn't help a little. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Tar_isa said:

Agreed! I think after the forced stay in that facility he and A. Wallet knew it had gotten out of hand got spooked. Andrew jumped ship and Sam knew he was gonna look bad unless he did something to appear to be actually helping her client. I think he did it for selfish reasons...but I can't say he didn't help a little. 

My thoughts exactly :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block