Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

21 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Was JL's actual signature on any of the documents?

The fact that she never actually took the steps to become trustee tells me that Lou might have lined her up to take on the role but wasn't necessarily successful.

Looks like she did sign some documents... 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
25 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

In all fairness, that probably was traumatic. 

JL would have been better off talking about her life instead talking about Britney.

Especially since she apparently didn't know that much about the conservatorship. Why talk about subjects you have very little knowledge in, right? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

that’s what I’m thinking, I thought maybe one or two questions would be about Britney, but literally 90% of this interview that was supposed to be promoting her book was about the conservatorship, which is so disrespectful because nobody should speak on situation before Britney herselt

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I just want to add something that really makes this whole scream damage control...

When describing "Britney's state of mind in a time of crisis", she uses the words "paranoid" and "erratic", and she means it with negative connotations, otherwise she would recognise these choice of words as in bad taste. However, when she talks about her own time of crisis and her own mental health, she uses diagnosis first; anxiety, depression and OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder), with her Compulsion being that she would need to touch a door knob several times.

I'm bringing this up because the narrative that Britney was "crazy" is something that was mediadriven, yet no diagnosis was ever given in the conservatorship. Her lack of regards in calling her sister those words, but describing herself differently is a clear message in my opinion, to perpetuate the narrative.

Excellent points. I hadn't look at it from that angle. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, britneypears said:

there can be 1000 explainations for her bad behavior (and for everyone involved), but in the end it really doesn't matter, cause each person needs to take responsibility for their own decisions unless you have a psychosis or is 12 year old 

Yeah I agree, that’s why I made sure to specify that I wasn’t defending her behavior but rather speculating on a potential reason for it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

I think some of JL’s weird body language in the interview might be coming from a place of cognitive dissonance rather than one of lying. It seems like the Spears family/Lou Taylor are almost like a cult now, and I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s been brainwashed by them for a long time. You can only deny the truth for yourself for so long until something forces you to begin the process of facing it. I wonder if June-September 2021 started that process for her. I think on some level, she may be starting to realize that LT and some of the others that she trusted the most are actually horrible people. It can take a long time to reconcile what you thought you knew in the past with what you know to be true in the present. I’m not saying JL isn’t in the wrong in a lot of ways because she definitely is, but I also don’t think she’s evil. Anyway, this is just something that popped into my head while I was watching part one.

DUDE THE INTERVIEW ISA T FUICKING LOU TAYLORS HOUSE

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block