Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

12 minutes ago, NostalgiaAct said:

Also she says she cares so much yet didn’t take the time to learn about the conservatorship all this time? 

Kandi Burruss Reaction GIF

Right????! 

Britneys fans took the time to learn about the conservatorship— but her own sister couldn’t be bothered.

She had 13 years to learn about it. 

• Love 9
43 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Lmao, just ridiculous! The part where they are walking in the street with her rented wrong size suit looks like she's in campaign for running for the elections of the mayor, calm your t *ts b *tch it's just for your lame a *s book:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: They don't even know why and where they are walking:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:! The producer was probably like "don't worry just walk and talk about the squirrels, I will cover up your stupid non-sense conversation with the interviewer's voice." It's also crack me up everytime she takes the tissue to wipe her non-existent tears! These people are crazy!

I can’t with that baggy oversized suit. Thank god she looked like the clown that she is :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

Ok...was not a really good interview, but you can feel that when she cries about B is not real, however when she cries about her daughter it is real, i feel sorry the little girl went through this...however, i don't think Jamie Lynn should talk about Britney, if Britney has not been on TV yet.

I was just thinking about this. The difference in her speaking tone and her body language/facial expressions when she speaks about her children vs Britney is HUGE

• Love 5
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

I was just thinking about this. The difference in her speaking tone and her body language/facial expressions when she speaks about her children vs Britney is HUGE

Why even talk about Britney? She needs to focus on her own life and not Britney’s. If she allegedly spent half the time and energy that she did focusing on Britney’s life on her own life, perhaps there wouldn’t have been an ATV accident and her attention would have been elsewhere. Allegedly 

• Love 3

The most interesting part you all should be circling in on is when she brings up how she spoke to Britney’s  PREVIOUS  legal team ….. something bad must’ve happened because that’s the only time in the interview where I saw fear. They clearly intimidated her in some way and it would be to her benefit if she divulged a little bit more to the WHY it was a “bad” experience. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

The most interesting part you all should be circling in on is when she brings up how she spoke to Britney’s  PREVIOUS  legal team ….. something bad must’ve happened because that’s the only time in the interview where I saw fear. They clearly intimidated her in some way and it would be to her benefit if she divulged a little bit more to the WHY it was a “bad” experience. 

I don’t buy anything she said. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

Why even talk about Britney? She needs to focus on her own life and not Britney’s. If she allegedly spent half the time and energy that she did focusing on Britney’s life on her own life, perhaps there wouldn’t have been an ATV accident and her attention would have been elsewhere. 

Ouch, blaming the near death of her kid on her is kind of a low blow, no?

She obviously has to talk about Britney, it's the only reason any tv station wants to talk to her... but she could at least be a little smart and try to appear.

At least empathic to her own sister, since she's talking about mental health and all that...at the very least she could've gotten her story straight: either she knows now as much about conservatorships as she knew at 17, or she did try to help her sister take the steps to get out...but you can't have it both ways, Jaimie Lynn!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Tar_isa said:

Ouch, blaming the near death of her kid on her is kind of a low blow, no?

She obviously has to talk about Britney, it's the only reason any tv station wants to talk to her... but she could at least be a little smart and try to appear.

At least empathic to her own sister, since she's talking about mental health and all that...at the very least she could've gotten her story straight: either she knows now as much about conservatorships as she knew at 17, or she did try to help her sister take the steps to get out...but you can't have it both ways, Jaimie Lynn!

It’s not as low as anything that this woman has done to Britney. Cry me a river! 

• Super Mods

You know, Jamie Lynn has obviously faced some of her own traumas throughout her life (being part of the Spears family seems to be a main component), but where I have trouble understanding her is her ambivalence toward her sister.

”I love my sister very much, but she was/is erratic.” “I got contacts and laid a foundation to support Britney, but I couldn’t get her to take that advice.” Idk, if she loves her sister as much as she professes, then you wouldn’t stop at anything until she got the help SHE wanted or vocalized. So Jamie Lynn speaks to her previous legal team; when that doesn’t end how she wanted it, she just… gives up? She doesn’t try to contact another lawyer or go to the press to voice her concerns?

It’s easy on the outside looking in to judge her, and she isn’t really convincing. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

• Love 2
Just now, SlayOut said:

You know, Jamie Lynn has obviously faced some of her own traumas throughout her life (being part of the Spears family seems to be a main component), but where I have trouble understanding her is her ambivalence toward her sister.

”I love my sister very much, but she was/is erratic.” “I got contacts and laid a foundation to support Britney, but I couldn’t get her to take that advice.” Idk, if she loves her sister as much as she professes, then you wouldn’t stop at anything until she got the help SHE wanted or vocalized. So Jamie Lynn speaks to her previous legal team; when that doesn’t end how she wanted it, she just… gives up? She doesn’t try to contact another lawyer or go to the press to voice her concerns?

It’s easy on the outside looking in to judge her, and she isn’t really convincing. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

She also said NOTHING when it came to the Free Britney movement or showed support in anyway. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

I noticed this, because it seems to be the only consistent thing she said. Not because she said it, but its slightly in line with Lynne's statements about Ingham being opposed to Jamie’s removal, therefore, not acting in Britney's interest.

What's interesting is that JL only puts two people in negative lights; Britney and Ingham. 

Given the fact that this interview stinks of PR move and damage control, it could be assumed that Family Spears is choosing to place blame on Ingham.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block