Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

7 minutes ago, youngmenace said:

Ideally she would have gone to therapy, developed some empathy and awareness outside of herself, and kept her damn mouth shut. You would think she would have at least questioned her loyalty to Lou Taylor when this woman keeps throwing her under the bus - why wouldn’t these questions be off limits?!

And it's funny because she said she went to therapy after the ATV accident and developed awareness about mental health -- she's pretty specific and clear about her own mental health issues. But with Britney it's like so vague and distant, but she still makes sure to vaguely state Britney became erratic.

• Like 7

I'm having a lot of mixed emotions.

Let's say she's innocent in all this. I don't know why she would feel compelled to share any of it on national television if she truly cared about her sister's well-being. Regardless if Britney was being irrational, my one and only thought would be going to Britney and pleading with her on how we could repair things with each other. To give another chance at forgiveness and move on. If even then Britney continues to "seem off" and "spiralling" ... you would just give her space until she's ready. If the love you have for you sister truly mattered, you would disappear and even if Britney never got in touch with you, at least in your heart you know you did the right thing and know what's true in your heart. Sometimes you have to cut people out of your life and know that you can always keep them in your heart, even if they aren't in your life. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Applejack said:

And it's funny because she said she went to therapy after the ATV accident and developed awareness about mental health -- she's pretty specific and clear about her own mental health issues. But with Britney it's like so vague and distant, but she still makes sure to vaguely state Britney became erratic.

It’s the “mental health acceptance!! But only for depression and anxiety” stigma in action lol.

Plus it’s clear that the whole family is incredibly resentful of Britney, for a multitude of reasons but specifically for her being mentally ill. They act so burdened because they kept her “secret” or whatever, when JL herself went on IG and heavily implied Britney had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder at one point. 

• Like 6

The parallels between JL's press tour and Lynne Spears' "Through the Storm" press tour are wild. The Spears family is obsessed with maintaining their image and repeating falsehood after falsehood. In 2008, Lynne was much savvier at handling the media. Regardless of her true emotions at the time, Lynne's mask never slipped. 

JL's interview is an absolute disaster. She does NOT want to be there. JL seems to have been heavily coerced into sitting down with Juju Chang for a televised lie-a-thon. 

Message to Lou M. Taylor: your playbook is in tatters. Just stop lying and manipulating this sad family. You've been exposed. Accept it. 

• Like 4

Narcissists are fascinating as hell! Freud would seriously have had a hay day with this family! Narcissists tend to lean on fantasies (as a way to ‘fend off inner emptiness, feel special and in control, and avoid feelings of defectiveness and insignificance’) - barely rooted in reality. I doubt I’m alone in viewing exactly that represented in this interview. Narcissists also take advantage of others, with little to no regard for the feelings or interests of those people. Sound familiar? To name a few other characteristics of a narcissists…. Envious of others, enjoys being the centre of attention, lacks empathy has boundless ambition, holds grudges, doesn’t take criticism well, and is incredibly insecure (which is why they feel the need to put others down). They’re also known to never apologize or take accountability, rarely self reflect, act selflessly, or be honest about their true feelings. Is it just me that JL shows every single one of those qualities?! Man, I feel so awful for Britney and what she’s had to suffer at the hands of these nutbars. Purging these (text book) narcissists from her life was the best thing for her! Adios, folks! Sell crazy somewhere else!

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Christa Gibbs said:

To name a few other characteristics of a narcissists…. Envious of others, enjoys being the centre of attention, lacks empathy has boundless ambition, holds grudges, doesn’t take criticism well, and is incredibly insecure (which is why they feel the need to put others down). They’re also known to never apologize or take accountability, rarely self reflect, act selflessly, or be honest about their true feelings. Is it just me that JL shows every single one of those qualities?!

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: sounds like my president too 

29 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Jamie Lynn’s husband just told me :

“you really think she’s normal? You think her kids like seeing her naked? JL and I are normal. We put our kids first”

Screen shots? We shouldn't be messaging JW or JL, but this is too telling of their opinions regarding B. JL claims to not want to discuss B's state of mind, BUT SHE DOES ALL THE TIME - to her biggest Insta fan over the summer and through JW!

4 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Screen shots? We shouldn't be messaging JW or JL, but this is too telling of their opinions regarding B. JL claims to not want to discuss B's state of mind, BUT SHE DOES ALL THE TIME - to her biggest Insta fan over the summer and through JW!

How do I post screenshots? Y’all be like attacking people for messaging them, but I’m sorry, after she went on there calling Britney erratic, I had to say something.. bc wtf? How are you gonna have a book aboit “mental health” and then your husband says “you think she’s normal?”

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

JW is kinda obnoxious. He has been answering random DMs. Why would he do that? With his nasty thoughts. He's an adult, not a kid. I don't feel as strongly about discouraging this kind of thing. He knows everything he says is gonna be amplified by us.

2 minutes ago, jokobish said:

How do I post screenshots? Y’all be like attacking people for messaging them, but I’m sorry, after she went on there calling Britney erratic, I had to say something.. bc wtf? How are you gonna have a book aboit “mental health” and then your husband says “you think she’s normal?”

Upload them to an image host site, like imgur.com

Then post the direct link to the picture here

7 minutes ago, Applejack said:

JW is kinda obnoxious. He has been answering random DMs. Why would he do that? With his nasty thoughts. He's an adult, not a kid. I don't feel as strongly about discouraging this kind of thing. He knows everything he says is gonna be amplified by us.

He literally was opening my messages right as I sent them. I think he secretly enjoys this all

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block