Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

48 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

What does Britney have to do with her awful parenting? 

I didn’t say anything about Britney and JL’s parenting. I said I felt bad for her daughter almost dying, and then I said anything she said about Britney I laughed? Does that break down my thought a bit better? 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, dran said:

I mean I do feel bad about her daughter almost dying. The pain any parent feels when they lose their child. 

however anything she mentioned about Britney - LMAO

She failed to mention it was her fault for giving a 9 year old an adult ATV that is not to be driven by people under 13. Her daughter was pictured on it again months later. 

• Like 4

Lmao, just ridiculous! The part where they are walking in the street with her rented wrong size suit looks like she's in campaign for running for the elections of the mayor, calm your t *ts b *tch it's just for your lame a *s book:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: They don't even know why and where they are walking:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:! The producer was probably like "don't worry just walk and talk about the squirrels, I will cover up your stupid non-sense conversation with the interviewer's voice." It's also crack me up everytime she takes the tissue to wipe her non-existent tears! These people are crazy!

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

She failed to mention it was her fault for giving a 9 year old an adult ATV that is not to be driven by people under 13. Her daughter was pictured on it again months later. 

I’m not standing up for JL omg lol! Can’t I just say I felt bad for a child almost dying? :/ 

regardless of who it is, I am going to reiterate, the pain of losing your own child suffering is tough. 

however if you’re telling me that her daughter got back on the ATV then that’s purely stupid 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

It’s aired and live. It started off with Jamie Line talking about her father and his drinking. She said she never knew if she could trust him.

So she’s acknowledging her father was an unreliable alcoholic with temper issues …. And yet she didn’t speak out during the 13 year conservatorship when this drunk hothead took total control of Britney’s life? She just talked to her sister’s old corrupt legal team and when that didn’t work, went on with her life in Louisiana?

Real nice JL. I can’t imagine why your sister feels like you didn’t really care 🙄 

• Love 5
On 1/11/2022 at 2:37 AM, leviathan said:

the entertainment industry CLEARLY does not give a **** about britney's situation. they never did. they want money and viewers.

otherwise many of the 7,000 people that interacted with her would've said something or done something.

only ******* cher did. which is why she remains iconic.

Don't forget: Miley Cyrus, Courtney Love & Iggy Azalea. 

And of course: Cher

• Love 3

lied through her teeth. She knows she was part of it and then decided to step down bc she didn't want to be "too" complicit. She wanted to be a part of the cship just enough so she could use Brit's money.  There are literal court documents that state she was appointed as a successor trustee but she never took steps to actually become trustee, which they failed to inform the court about.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, NostalgiaAct said:

I can’t with the whole white and pure identity she’s trying to convey with her outfit :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

She looks like a church minister or something. Girl, it’s not gonna cut it

Also she says she cares so much yet didn’t take the time to learn about the conservatorship all this time? 

Kandi Burruss Reaction GIF

A church minister :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Maybe that’s what keeps her in LT’s good graces 

2 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

This is such a mess. There’s a lot I want to say but I feel like I should digest this all in first. What I can say is that both Britney and JL were 100% victims of an abusive family/situation. Remember that the real evils here are and continue to remain as James, Lou and the legal system. JL doesn’t seem to be very ‘street-smart’ and I feel like she just kept complying for years until she realized the bigger picture. My guess is that the reason why Britney is so hostile toward JL is because she’s lost her patience with her — lack of a better term — ‘hick’ family and I don’t blame her. I would be fed up too. It’s why she has completely diverted away from her roots and has no desire to put up with it anymore. Talk about an absolute ****show of a dysfunctional family. I honestly hope they can all heal from this in the near future and be more upfront about their feelings amongst eachother. No one wants or likes to see their family in pain. 

Agreed. My guess is Britney doesn't blame JL for a lot of stuff (i.e. she's probably more mad at her dad&management about that Disney tribute than she is at her sister) and she would be inclined to forgive JL if not for the fact that she's stayed fiercely loyal to L.T. all this time, plus she keeps believing the official "she's unwell" family narrative. 

2 hours ago, Applejack said:

As I said before, the paralegal mentioned Bryan and JL tried to ward off the cship but had given up

I can believe this, not hard for me to imagine she (and/or Bryan) tried to help Britney but were met with obstacles (we all know how impossible it was to take a single step to end the con) and then said "hey, we tried" and fell back into the comfortability of living off the "family business". 

1 hour ago, RulesRules said:

"Jamie Lynn is a poor victim who never deserved the suffering she went though when she was a kid/ a teen"

and

"Jamie Lynn is a shady lying gaslighting snake who is smearing and causing harm to Britney for Mama Loucifer's sake including weaponizing the abuse she went through for nefarious means"

are both statements that can be true at the same time ya know.

100% THIS.

1 hour ago, Busybee said:

me favorite quote: "...to possibly go ahead and end this conservatorship and just END THIS ALL FOR OUR FAMILY if it's going to cause this much discord then why continue it"

Thank you Jamie Lynn for admitting on national TV that this was for the family's benefit and never in the best interest of Britney.

This is SO SO TELLING. It's just like saying "I did it so she would shut up and we could live in peace" as opposed to doing it for the good of her sister who she loves

52 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

It’s sucks that’s Junior Lou can get a public televised platform to speak on and Britney just gets Instagram captions…

I keep seeing these "Britney can only speak through ig captions" but I mean... don't you think every single media outlet is trying to reach her and give her a platform? If she only speaks through ig (for now) it's because she chooses to do so, and she has her own reasons. She'll speak when the time comes.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 1/11/2022 at 5:01 AM, DJBringItBack said:

I really wish Britney could speak the truth about Juno so people finally completely boycott her and her 3 remaining fans, if she decides to do an interview I hope she drags her to the pits 

I think Britney HAS spoken the truth. Kanye and Miley etc..lots of ppl are more "erratic " and they were not put in bandage by their own family and robbed of 13 years and $600 million.  Britney has said they all leached off her and didn't help her. They are selfish. Is there more to really say? Disappointed that GMA gave this looser sister a platform to lie and hur Britney more.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block