Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

27 minutes ago, Sfano1234 said:

JL clearly wasn't thinking about her sister when she went on vacation with all of the family on BRITNEY'S house while she was sent to a mental facility. It speaks loud on the situation, she wasn't being hostage by her father or her best friend Lou Taylor. She clearly had no problem on her sister being captive and by all the TONS of files that have been exposed, she had no intention on being away from that machine. 

People might be saying she's brainwashed by Lou's machine or being kept quiet by Jamie, but for me, the problem also goes on how she hasn't done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to be Jamie Lynn, the "so called" actress and singer independently, and prefered to be Britney's sister assuming roles on her state. Here she is, not going to GMA to talk about HER professional career and deciding to talk about HER SISTER and HER TEEN PREGNANCY (which is by now, OBSOLETE, the world MOVED ON). She wanted her money and her privileges and there's plenty of documents that reflects that behaviour. 

The WHOLE family used the Destin condo for 13 years. 

- JL allowed her friend to host a batchellorette there

Lynne offered use of the condo to her MLM uplines in a competition, this is still a public post on Facebook!! 

Lynne let her best friends have their family vacations there

Kevin and Victoria even stayed there with their kids

Jamie Lynn let Jesse James Decker stay there, photo proof

All the time Britney was PAYING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS A YEAR IN UPKEEP OF THE CONDO. How can the family not classify that as fraud or stealing.

It's absolutely unbelievable! They cannot see what narcs they are.

• Love 7
  • Like 2

https://www.tmz.com/2022/01/12/jamie-lynn-spears-britney-spears-book-memoir-conservatorship/?adid=social-twa

Jamie Lynn Spears says she has always loved her sister, Britney, and can't understand how that relationship deteriorated.

Britney's younger sister appeared Wednesday on "Good Morning America" ... hawking her book, "Things I Should Have Said," about her family. Jamie Lynn said she's happy the conservatorship ended, but bobbed and weaved when it came to how she felt about the conservatorship during the 13 years it was in place.

She said when the conservatorship was first put in place she didn't understand it and was dealing with other issues ... specifically, she was 17 and having a baby.

But, she said she understands as little about the conservatorship now as she did when it fired up ... which is odd since the saga lasted so long. She says she took no part in the conservatorship during its entire run.

From her vantage point, she says she was helping Britney, and, according to her, the help was welcomed. She says Britney asked her to make sure her 2 boys got what they needed.

One thing she addressed squarely ... Britney's comment to the court that everyone in their family -- including Jamie Lynn -- profited off Britney during the conservatorship. Jamie Lynn says she did not, but then offered that there may have been a "misunderstanding." Britney has gone after Jamie Lynn for remixing some of her songs, but she says it was meant as a tribute, not a money move.

She says she's happy the conservatorship is over because it caused so much family discord.

As for Britney, well she intimated in a post Tuesday night ... 2 can play that game, as in writing a book.

Jamie Lynn got tearful when she was asked how their relationship crashed and burned, saying she still loves her sister.

• Like 1
Just now, chizwhiz said:

The WHOLE family used the Destin condo for 13 years. 

- JL allowed her friend to host a batchellorette there

Lynne offered use of the condo to her MLM uplines in a competition, this is still a public post on Facebook!! 

Lynne let her best friends have their family vacations there

Kevin and Victoria even stayed there with their kids

Jamie Lynn let Jesse James Decker stay there, photo proof

All the time Britney was PAYING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS A YEAR IN UPKEEP OF THE CONDO. How can the family not classify that as fraud or stealing.

It's absolutely unbelievable! They cannot see what narcs they are.

Keven stayed there!?!???!?

4 minutes ago, RulesRules said:

"Jamie Lynn is a poor victim who never deserved the suffering she went though when she was a kid/ a teen"

and

"Jamie Lynn is a shady lying gaslighting snake who is smearing and causing harm to Britney for Mama Loucifer's sake including weaponizing the abuse she went through for nefarious means"

are both statements that can be true at the same time ya know.

Agree.

Lbr she had been groomed and brainwashed at her most vulnerable state.

She indeed sees Lou as her savior sent from God.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

The only real and valuable thing from all if this is her story about her teenage pregnancy and Maddie's near-death accident. That ish is crazy, and she lived that first hand and definitely shaped her, and she has complete authority to talk about that

Yeah, too bad no major media outlet is interested in hearing about her personal journey unless it’s related to Britney. 

• Like 4

Honestly, and I'm being very honest here, I think it was way worse than I thought : first and above all this is bad television. Very scripted, very little interesting, 95% of what could have been interesting was a voiceover without JL reaction or answer, pretty clear they never asked her those questions and that's post production. The second the journalist stops the question we go back to footage and videoclips or pictures so there's absolutly nothing authentic, zero spontaneity, zero real reaction.

Now JL...well she is very not interesting either, I'm sorry, I never really feel something is coming out of this woman. I would say boring is the word. The fake invisible tears didn't help.

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Like 9

Also I'd like to add her saying I know nothing and playing dumb isn't working anymore. Because either you are lying or you are admitting to not caring enough to look further into it. After the free Britney movement there's no way you didn't know what and how a conservatorship works theres too much info out there so what she truly is saying is I didn't care to look it she made the valid choice to not educate herself. I mean why would she she is benefiting from it.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
1 minute ago, Busybee said:

Also I'd like to add her saying I know nothing and playing dumb isn't working anymore. Because either you are lying or you are admitting to not caring enough to look further into it. After the free Britney movement there's no way you didn't know what and how a conservatorship works theres too much info out there so what she truly is saying is I didn't care to look it she made the void choice to not educate herself. I mean why would she she is benefiting from it.

She also said NOTHING when it came to the Free Britney movement yet Britney herself said she appreciated it. So why not show support of it unless you’re involved? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Like 2

Guys, someone on Twitter posted that it looks like when they’re walking during the video outside, that it looks like it’s allegedly in front of LT’s mansion…and the pics do match. SICK that LT is still involved in this allegedly. And that JL is still working with her allegedly! SIIIIICK!!!

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block