Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

She seems pretty ******* pressed about Britney in general and even more about the fact that she and the rest of the family don't own Britney anymore :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch: Stay pressed JL and while you're at it get a life and a different job too cause singing, well, clearly isn't the right thing for you and acting... God, your acting is awful :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

“I went out of my way to make sure that she had the contacts she needed to possibly go ahead and end this conservatorship and just end this all for our family,” she continued. “If it’s going to cause this much discord, why continue it?”

Is she for ******* real? She's really out there blaming Britney??? Unbelievable.

spacer.png

• Like 4

Please tell me this is clipped version of interview, and they didn't spend all time talking about Britney. 

And words JL used, erratic behavior.... Wtf...

She had kid at 17  and Britney erratic because she went to parties at 25?! The nerve...

Britney should sue to take part of profit from this book as they used her name so much...

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block