Lady Gaga announces she's not representing the LGBT community, but is here if they need help..

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Be kind

She's a smart woman, so she gave a smart reply.

But you b*tches only expect her to be like "I LIVE FOR THE GAYYYYSSSS!!" :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

PS: For years people and the media were saying, as a joke but also not so much, that she had a p e n i s. And she had to endure that in almost every article and interview. So I think she's entitled to say she's straight now, or an alien, or whatever she wants.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

If you read the interview, shes clearly saying she still supports the LGBTQ community, but she cant speak for them because shes straight

This is obviously happening because of how "cancel culture" always attack people who speak of behalf of a marginalized group

I remember when Gaga spoke about BLM, she was attacked and called a white cis women and she addressed it on her tour

As for her ***uality changing, Gaga says she still enjoys women for fun, but she considers herself straight because shes only interested in relationships with men.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bas che said:

I really don’t understand how people buy into her crap tbh.

and notice how the “Be kind” message only appears on Lady Gaga’s topics, whereas topics about JLo for example it’s encouraged to criticise and make fun of her.

I liked her first album. Well loved a few songs.  Yet never liked her afterwards. Maybe one or 2 songs afterwards.  Do not hate her. Yet she did market her brand and use the gay community. So now your straight. Its all good . Many people experiment and change their views on themselves with time. Honestly , Just only like her voice majorly enhanced and manipulated. He natural voice is nothing to praise . Sorry you can disagree. Shes generic. Jordan can think people need to respect her more . Yet people are allowed to dislike her as well. Its a choice . We all have a choice and different opinion. Its all good . Does it matter what I think .. no ! Not at all . Called her lady CACA 💩 for years . Yet shes actually doing well with acting. Musicians are just playing rolls , its not who they really are .. some a little too method though and sooner or later get massive egos . 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, fays1 said:

If you read the interview, shes clearly saying she still supports the LGBTQ community, but she cant speak for them because shes straight

This is obviously happening because of how "cancel culture" always attack people who speak of behalf of a marginalized group

I remember when Gaga spoke about BLM, she was attacked and called a white cis women and she addressed it on her tour

As for her ***uality changing, Gaga says she still enjoys women for fun, but she considers herself straight because shes only interested in relationships with men.

Props to Lady CACA 💩 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, PCROBERTO said:

Do you all remember when she was “super sick” right before promoting an album? Or talking about she was “abused” right before promoting another album? … well, you shouldn’t be surprised 

She was diagnosed with fibromyalgia years ago so she does have medical issue unless you're implying that she faked that despite there being footage of her being treated for the condition with lidocaine injections I believe. Also she's been consistent with her rape story for nearly a decade ever since she first strongly implied it in the MTN video, so I don't think she's lying about that either. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I have never been in the lady Gaga vandwagon so this changes nothing for me. When it comes to gay Icons we have Madonna, Cher, Kylie, Britney, even Xtina and I dont think GaGa can be put on the same level as them. Madonna and Cher spoke for gay rights in a time where you truly were at risk for losing your career and Britney and Xtina crafted good girl gone bas culture with Slave 4 U and Dirrty. Britneys music and videos are part of the Gay culture (like Madonnas too ofc) and Xtina has spoken out since 2002 and stood behind her words. Lady Gaga has one lgbt song that wqs a big hit but it was so much less risky compared to what madonna and britney put out back in the day. Good for her for supporting lgbt but like she aint not the biggest gay icon there is and her supporting us had a lot more gain and potential winnings for her compared to Madonna, Britney or Xtina. Queerbaiting is not a good look and it does make me question if she truly supported us or did she have selfish interests to further her career 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block