Lady Gaga announces she's not representing the LGBT community, but is here if they need help..

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Be kind

She's simply so fake, i can't stand Gaga sorry, i like genuine people like Britney even if they are not so outspoken about LGBT community.

Gaga just screams fake fake fake from anything she does:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: i mean she recently did an interview in Italy pretending to cry after every question, she was so in the character she couldn't even realize some of the questions were jokes:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud::zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Content Curators
On 12/16/2021 at 1:52 PM, I Always Sing Live said:

Not people treating this thread as an opportunity to say she lied about being r-ped, struggling with *****, having health problems, etc. NGL, I'm kinda horrified, and I'm usually pretty chill. :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked: Is saying she made up her r-pe really the hill you wanna die on? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

truly like why are some of yall so brutal

saying she lied abt getting pregnant by her rap*** when she was just a teenager?

and its funny cause its the same people that go after and get mad at people when they dont believe what britney went through or dont speak up about it?

ur doing the same thing 

anyways :gunney:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block