Britney: Happy birthday Fausto. UPDATE: deleted and reuploaded with the caption "RED"

3 minutes ago, brightchildremix said:

That's the point. Xtina didn't wish Jamie SPEARS HB, she's simply recording it for whoever pays for it, just like Cameo. But britney being too sensitive, thought Xtina's video is about her situation, therefore she fired back with Xtina's dad's name. 

Use your brain. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

I am the one who told you it was like a cameo.

Guess you are backtracking cause it was silly/foolish

Oh Gosh... Another drama...

Someone said "Britney is not that rude" or something like that... Well she used to be a real angel... And what happened to her? I'm not saying this is good but when people hurt someone really bad (not talking only about Xtina, she also said nasty thing about Britney in the past but it was nothing comparing to what other said or did to Britney), this person can be so hurt that she turns really bad... Britney said herself she's crazy angry! She needs time to heal. I guess she's really emotional right now. Don't also forget that Britney was cut from the world, internet, etc... From years! She probably didn't even now about these Cameo stuff. And most important we don't have confirmation that it's Xtina's father and EVEN if it's the case. I don't see any attack to Xtina.

The comments are really disgusting: "Well we free her" ew! I don't get why Sam didn't say her "no" sometimes. The video is... IDK...

• Love 5
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, brightchildremix said:

Jamie's birthday isn't today so :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

the thing is I don't know why people are judging Britney if she did it because of the cameo video.

She may not know the context, I doubt she's gonna sit there and read all about whatever that thing is about, and if she just came across the video, she might have thought of doing something similar as a funny, petty reply.

Everyone and their mothers drag and shade people left and right, but it only becomes a problem when Britney does it? Didn't Nicki Minaj just drag Jessie J or I don't know who for something they said in an interview? 

We don't have to agree with her in everything, but those calling her dumb and other things, that's really unnecessary as well. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Dussiniers said:

It's seems like Cassie hasn't returned Britney's Instagram password yet :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

You’re about to get banned and banished to the one thread where this speak is allowed

To those of you saying we pick and choose what Britney is and isn’t posting... To those of you who say “why would her team posting Free Britney” …

Welp, whoever it is posting to her instagram, they’ve convinced everyone that it’s Britney because of the Free Britney posts. They’ve captured the narrative.

Now you have OLD posts like this and comments like the ones under it.

let me tell you one thing: Britney does not give a flying F about Xtina or her dad.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, mystic falls said:

I don’t get it :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: Why can’t she get an iPhone 12 pro max and post hq photos and videos what is this it’s tiring :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Lol, are you secretly Steve Job's ghost? popping in to plug the iPhone 12? I personally think B deserves an iPhone 13 pro max.

But, to actually reply to your question, B fans are exhausting--I'd make Cassie deal with the bulk of posting too.  We are filled with love and hyper vigilant. I think our collective spirit animal is an energetic Great Dane that thinks its a lap dog. Lets not forget that #FreeBritney momentum started b/c an emoticon (not emoji) was posted to B's IG (credit due to Babs and Tess). Imagine what a P.S. instead of a Psss would do?! Our collective gasps might create a global weather event. These are high stakes posts.  

• Haha 1