Britney: Happy birthday Fausto. UPDATE: deleted and reuploaded with the caption "RED"

2 minutes ago, Blfc1 said:

Lol, are you secretly Steve Job's ghost? popping in to plug the iPhone 12? I personally think B deserves an iPhone 13 pro max.

But, to actually reply to your question, B fans are exhausting--I'd make Cassie deal with the bulk of posting too.  We are filled with love and hyper vigilant. I think our collective spirit animal is an energetic Great Dane that thinks its a lap dog. Lets not forget that #FreeBritney momentum started b/c an emoticon (not emoji) was posted to B's IG (credit due to Babs and Tess). Imagine what a P.S. instead of a Psss would do?! Our collective gasps might create a global weather event. These are high stakes posts.  

What:enigma_alien_blue:

That video is odd. But no she’s definitely not shading Xtina. The Xtina video wishing “Jamie” happy bday wasn’t towards Jamie Spears and I’m sure Britney knows, or if she didn’t, her saviour Sam (who is always attentive in the Britney world and up to date with Britney news and interacts with fans) would surely tell her before Britney jumps on IG to re-ignite an old 2000s feud!

• Love 1