Britney: Happy birthday Fausto. UPDATE: deleted and reuploaded with the caption "RED"

😶🌫️ Britney and her IG 😅 Everyone needs to chill. Let her do her thing. I think we all to need understand that the Britney we knew, might not be the Britney we see today. People change, and after all she has been through I doubt she is the same. I for one will not analyze and try to understand what and why she does things anymore. The past few months with her courts and reports, etc. have been mentally stressful and exhausting to all of us. Take a break and focus on yourselves.  

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Leader
6 minutes ago, ROL said:

Yup. And BreatheHeavy’s twitter account is already on it so that it generates clicks. Just like that account was trying to set Britney up last year cause of the song Slave 4 U. You’d think Jordan/BH as “fans” would want Britney to remain as drama-free as possible (at least for now), especially with her being so close to freedom. Britney supposedly trying to start eary 2000s rivalries is not a good look in court but I guess it’s clicks over Britney.

How are you turning this around on me when literally everyone is discussing this. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, ROL said:

Yup. And BreatheHeavy’s twitter account is already on it so that it generates clicks. Just like that account was trying to set Britney up last year cause of the song Slave 4 U. You’d think Jordan/BH as “fans” would want Britney to remain as drama-free as possible (at least for now), especially with her being so close to freedom. Britney supposedly trying to start eary 2000s rivalries is not a good look in court but I guess it’s clicks over Britney.

Damn 🤮 we really are pieces of 💩. I hope

she retires so ya’ll can be happy. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, ROL said:

Yup. And BreatheHeavy’s twitter account is already on it so that it generates clicks. Just like that account was trying to set Britney up last year cause of the song Slave 4 U. You’d think Jordan/BH as “fans” woulf want Britney to remain as drama-free as possible, especially with her being so close to ending the cship.

I'm sorry but Jordan posting this theory with zero proof is really not necessary, does not help Britney or make her look good in any way and is frankly rude and in poor taste. 

No one knows who she is talking about. Maybe she has a friend with that name. Stop assuming and let it go. Not news worthy. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

How are you turning this around on me when literally everyone is discussing this. 

Are you ok? Who’s the “literally everyone” discussing this? 15 fans on exhale + 15 fans on stan twitter? You’re trying to boost the drama in this just like you did last year with the Slave 4 U saga for clicks and then got dragged for filth to hells and back and thankfully deleted the tweet.

This isn’t a good look for her + I’m sure she isn’t dissing Xtina because Jamie Spears isn’t even the most famous Jamie in America nor is it his bday, Britney is not that dumb or problematic to try start a Xtina war over this and you know it very well.

Edit: Lmao. He restricted me from posting as in he’ll need to approve my post before it can be seen and only THEN quoted me. Not to mention he/another mod changed the original title to this Xtina VS Britney mess. He deleted the posts so he knows he lost:jamie_lynn_grape:

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1