Britney: Happy birthday Fausto. UPDATE: deleted and reuploaded with the caption "RED"

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Someone said Fausto is a lingerie designer and Britney is wearing this brand. Thoughts? 

Fausto Puglisi was born on March 8, 1976 (age 45) in Messina, Italy. He is a celebrity fashion designer.

Today is not March 8, so..

1 hour ago, brightchildremix said:

I just can't believe this. now she's putting Christina's father on blast just because Tina shot a video (amongst thousands of other videos) saying Happy Birthday Jamie. This is ridiculous. If this is really Britney's doing, then you are being too sensitive, Britney. 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink::mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated::slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::wontcry_tears_crying_sad::teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Stfu, don't be so sensitive. This is a BS fan forum.

20 minutes ago, applehead said:

I'm sorry but Jordan posting this theory with zero proof is really not necessary, does not help Britney or make her look good in any way and is frankly rude and in poor taste. 

No one knows who she is talking about. Maybe she has a friend with that name. Stop assuming and let it go. Not news worthy. 

Thank you. My thoughts exactly.

Edit: Lmao. He restricted me from posting as in he’ll need to approve my post before it can be seen and only THEN quoted me. Not to mention he/another mod changed the original title to this Xtina VS Britney mess. He deleted the posts so he knows he lost:jamie_lynn_grape:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Sorry, but I don't think this is shade against Xtina. Xtina was one of the first and closest stars to Britney to say something after Framing Britney Spears, and she wrote a long post iirc. Additionally, I really don't think that Britney is keeping up with news that quickly to see that video today, somehow take offense to it, and then post that response.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
Just now, ROL said:

Who’s the “everyone” discussing this? 15 fans on exhale + 15 fans on stan twitter? You’re trying to boost the drama in this just like you did last year with the Slave 4 U saga for clicks  and then got dragged for filth to hells and back and thankfully deleted the tweet.

This isn’t a good look for her + I’m sure she isn’t dissing Xtina because Jamie Spears isn’t even the most famous Jamie in America nor is it his bday, Britney is not that dumb or problematic to try start a Xtina war over this and you know it very well.

Yeah, you're right. But it's being discussed online and ****ty tabloides can take advantage and twist it (like they did before) in order to make Britney look bad and unhinged.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I do not ******* care who posted it.. its all good.. love her regardless or who what when or why.  Lets stop analyzing instagram ! Freebritney .. let her be her and lets stop judging . If people do not like them they can shut up or scroll down . 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

Yeah, you're right. But it's being discussed online and ****ty tabloides can take advantage and twist it (like they did before) in order to make Britney look bad and unhinged.

True. It’s just so sad because everyone always talks about the “media” meanwhile Jordan is literally doing the same right now (and trying to play victim while at it) and very few of us speak up. And it’s not the first or second time he throws Britney under the bus for his own benefit. But if it was TMZ then everyone would be dragging them. Anyways he’s getting the hit thread he so badly craved so.

Edit: Lmao. He restricted me from posting as in he’ll need to approve my post before it can be seen and only THEN quoted me. Not to mention he/another mod changed the original title to this Xtina VS Britney mess. He deleted the posts so he knows he lost:pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

• Love 4
  • Like 1