Britney: Happy birthday Fausto. UPDATE: deleted and reuploaded with the caption "RED"

5 minutes ago, femmepop said:

Fausto might be Fausto Puglisi a lingerie designer. He's designed for Madonna before and  he recently worked with Roberto Cavali? Saw someone say this in the comments.

And that she's possibly wearing lingerie designed by him.

everyone is so quick to turn it into a drama and to make Britney seem unhinged already when she's simply wishing someone she admires happy birthday.

according to some website his birthday is on March 8 so I doubt it's about him 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, brightchildremix said:

Jamie's Bday is not today either, but britney thinks christina wished her father HB in her video. But Christina simply recorded those videos for whoever pays her to do so. Britney is just being too sensitive. 

My head hurts. 🤦🏻‍♂️💆🏻‍♂️

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Letines79 said:

I’m sorry but no! What is this? 🙈

I can’t with these videos 

We still do not know the videos .. whose posting .. when its from.. shes been ***ualized and locked up  . Shes going to need help from her abuse regardless . We know nodda . Nothing . A lot has not even come out. Do love the song though. NIN. Who are people to say no girl .. stop saying anything negative . Even if she did not have mental illess. Her abuse has given her a lot of pain and she will suffer ramifications . Shes been abused . You have to understand abuse and her situation. This will pass . 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Kevney said:

She didn't say happy birthday to Jamie SPEARS.

R U OK?

That's the point. Xtina didn't wish Jamie SPEARS HB, she's simply recording it for whoever pays for it, just like Cameo. But britney being too sensitive, thought Xtina's video is about her situation, therefore she fired back with Xtina's dad's name. 

Use your brain. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Haha 1

One on hand it’s nice to see that she uses instagram just like a normal person and it’s not like a regular celebrities thing where only perfect managed photo’s are posted.

But on the other hand it makes it so easy to be cruel to her. I hate that sometimes she is a little too un-guarded about herself. 

I think because she was silenced and bullied for so long this is her way of trying to express herself. No ?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, brightchildremix said:

That's the point. Xtina didn't wish Jamie SPEARS HB, she's simply recording it for whoever pays for it, just like Cameo. But britney being too sensitive, thought Xtina's video is about her situation, therefore she fired back with Xtina's dad's name. 

Use your brain. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

can you use yours and stop assuming things? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Oxic said:

His birthday is on march lmao

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

omg....then what the fuuuuuuck?

lol WHY would she be responding to Xtine.

it is pretty tacky that they used Jamie to be the promo name.

well maybe they'll have a public fight and then reunite and make up finally!

• Haha 2