Britney: Happy birthday Fausto. UPDATE: deleted and reuploaded with the caption "RED"

I find it super useless to waste more time on the meaningless debate of is she or isn't she. At the end of the day, there is one thing I think matters more, and that is: people ignore the fact that people change and Britney has been under a lot of abuse and trauma. For years (not even counting the exploitation of her early career.) Most likely, she had a traumatic childhood too. More traumatic than she was ever willing to reveal or even acknowledge to herself. She was also administered medications that many times, were either the wrong ones or over dosed. This, unfortunately, changes the brain forever. Plus, nobody knows if she had any condition in the first place. Also, it's true, as some had accurately said, her maturation process has been severely hindered by trauma and celebrity. Nobody here really knows her. How does anybody expect her to be the collected, charismatic person she once was? I am not saying she necessarily turn into an evil witch, but some are helplessly stuck with her 2001 persona and I think that girl is changed. In some aspects, surely, for the better and in others, maybe for the worse. How could she not be? 

I have no clue why she posted that idiotic message, if it was for her employee (lol) or Christina's dad, her dog or whatever. I don't even know if she posted it or not. Is it really that important?

Supporting her, wanting her to be free, doesn't elevate her to a level of perfection nor should it exonerate her from mistakes.  Anyways, 16 pages threads will continue happening, discussing whether she is in charge of IG or not, whether she is a deity or not. Oh well. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

I'd said my peace on other threads and want toss out another 2 cents worth. 

I realize this might be a waste saying this. I'm a nobody versus Britney Spears. I can go to Walmart and buy toilet paper and nobody's gonna give a ****. Nobody's gonna be analyzing me. Britney can go buy toilet paper and it'll be plastered on websites and people will probably get into debates on if she looks crazy buying toilet paper. But there's quite a difference in buying toilet paper versus posting ***** on your social media account. My motto is Britney's doing things she's doing that I wouldn't necessarily be doing. I'd be terrified of the media being all up my *** again. I remember those times that she literally had paps swarming around her car and I literally don't know how she didn't accidentally hit them like they were bowling pins. My life: I want to focus on the business at hand and lay low the rest of the time. It's not like she can't take ***** in private with Sam, ya know? 

Bold part: Apples and oranges. My mom doesn't/never had a body that looked as fit and toned as Britney. Whether she's posting ***** of her body or if she had Britney's body, I'd be so embarrassed and afraid. Britney's sons might have a different life than me. They might be the cool kids that nobody's gonna pick on. I wasn't that kid. I caught **** a lot and it'd just be one more thing for me to catch **** on. School was already enough of a nightmare for me. Please don't make it worse.

Overall I'm nodding my head at your post. I've said on other posts I don't stan anybody. I want the freedom of being able to disagree with somebody I like instead of it basically being a case of this person's walking around and has me trailing behind them because my head's so far up their ***. 

I'm not hating. I'm not jealous. I do wish Britney the best. I realize it's also a case of thinking about what you're doing before you do it and nobody knows if that's what's happening. "I've thought long and hard about it and over a period of time and I want to post ***** on my social media acct" versus "I wanna do something fun. You know what came to me a split second ago? I wanna get naked on my social media acct. Grab the camera!"

And I realize Britney caught a lot of **** when she was first starting out at people calling her a sl**, *****, etc. People gonna think what they think. It just makes me cringe when you have a talented person like Britney being labeled in the same category as a Kardashian. 

Your post states something in a very accurate manner. I don't think you are judging her, I think what you are truly tackling here is the contradiction of her life and behavior since forever. I get it, and it is something that I have mentioned before: there is obviously a conflict within her, cause she fights for freeing herself of celebrity and wants privacy, but at the same time, she ignites the fires that be to receive attention. I agree, no one that wants to be left alone (celebrity or not) does certain things. We kniw it, right, whenever we see a friend posting a semi naked picture on social, we immediately know "she wants attention." I honestly think this has always been her confussion or one of them. And I get it, how could a human being who was taught to please and has always placed her validation in the eyes/gace of others can stop caring about it? It's hard and it requires so mich therapy and self work. Well, its clear she has no answer for that conondrum. She has struggled with pleasing those who expect her to be "Britney Spears" and just being herself without necessary acknowledgement of others. 

I also agreed with the poster (another post) who said she is reclaiming her body and ownership through her naked pictures. It is true, it is great and it is obvious. What is also obvious is that she has  not found the middle ground where her inner processes don't necessarily need to be put out for everyone to have an opinion ready to be thrown. 

• Love 1