Britney: Happy birthday Fausto. UPDATE: deleted and reuploaded with the caption "RED"

• Leader
6 minutes ago, ROL said:

True. It’s just so sad because everyone always talks about the “media” meanwhile Jordan is literally doing the same right now (and trying to play victim while at it) and very few of us speak up. And it’s not the first or second time he throws Britney under the bus for his own benefit. But if it was TMZ then everyone would be dragging them. Anyways he’s getting the hit thread he so badly craved so.

Agree to disagree. I wasn't creating drama for the sake of hits. I made a connection to something where maybe there isn't. It's not cool to portray me like I'm some TMZ vulture. I'd hope you know I have way more integrity than that. At the end of the day I don't care about hits and traffic, I care about connection and the community. So I deleted the speculation and all my posts about this off social media (which were only live for about 20 minutes). 

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Agree to disagree. I wasn't creating drama for the sake of hits. I made a connection to something where maybe there isn't. It's not cool to portray me like I'm some TMZ vulture. I'd hope you know I have way more integrity than that. At the end of the day I don't care about hits and traffic, I care about connection and the community. So I deleted the speculation and all my posts about this off social media (which were only live for about 20 minutes). 

I love you Jordan :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Blame me. I started this mess tbh :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

In all fairness Jordan, I'm pretty sure you care for both hits and traffic as well as connection and community. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: But kudos to you for admitting when you make a mistake and for improving this forum 1000x from what it used to be.

Ofc its about christina but it doesnt have to be that serious, its a joke relax 

u really think its a coincidence christina uploaded that video out of all the hbd videos sshe recorded it and then britney randomly decided to say hbd fausto in a post? Please

maybe floptina was trying to shade jaime sarcastically saying hbd to him after being removed, and britney didnt get the joke or maybe just decided to play along with it chill

• Love 1
  • Like 4
18 minutes ago, Fizzmeister said:

100% shade from Britney. 

50% shade possibilities from Xtina. The only name posted on her Insta Story is Jamie’s.

100% here for this. 

Don’t be ridiculous. Christina posted probably the most sincere and heartfelt message in support of Britney’s freedom, so why the hell would she shade her like that? This is obviously just a coincidence and I also have a hard time believing Christina posted this video herself.

Britney needs to check her facts before posting, sorry. Luckily, most people have no clue who Fausto is. 

• Love 5