Britney: Happy birthday Fausto. UPDATE: deleted and reuploaded with the caption "RED"

9 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

This is a mess and not a good look. I’m sure I’ll be dragged but Britney needs some social media guidance. Where is Sam at? 

I agree . This isn't a free for all with social media, as a person everyone has a line that shouldn't be crossed. I love her but I cannot keep up with her posts lol . It's become a job and I'm always late. 

Xyina is too mature for little games this was a setup. 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, ChaosMoogle said:

They’re fighting for control

its an all out war. Every time Britney signs in, it signs Cassie out and vice versa

Cassie v Britney

:inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Even according to Cassie herself, Britney has never signed in, she has emailed her suggestions. Allegedly. That account was created when Britney was in the conservatorship and it is owned by Jamie Spears. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Something fans don't want to accept is that Britney is not very mature for her age.

And why would she be? It's completely understandable.

This is likely the reason they kept such tight control of her social media for the past 13 years...To protect the brand.

They went too far with it...And now she's going to have to begin to learn some hard lessons.

They protected her too much, and for too long.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What would you call it?

She's never had the chance to learn from her mistakes, because they never allowed a mistake.

Everything they did was about keeping a sheen on "the brand."

They "protected" the brand, deff not her lol, dont even use that word, its insulting :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Something fans don't want to accept is that Britney is not very mature for her age.

And why would she be? It's completely understandable.

This is likely the reason they kept such tight control of her social media for the past 13 years...To protect the brand.

They went too far with it...And now she's going to have to begin to learn some hard lessons.

They protected her too much, and for too long.

What the ****? 👆Are you a ”fan”? How do you know ANYTHING about how ”mature for her age” she is? 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

I am living for this messiness tbh... BRINNI gurl its good u got ur instagram back but..... Posting THAT video and saying happy Bday to another artists FATHER........ 

I cannot :dead_falling_wig_dying:

What do you mean “back”? She was put under conservatorship 2008 and Instagram was not even launched until 2010. Her dad created this account, it is owned by him. And no matter the branding of thoughts regarding her Instagram as “conspiracy theories” nobody has evidence behind claiming she has a password to that account and the app on her phone and that it is Britney choosing this old content and writing these captions. Saying so just isn’t factual.

• Love 3