Britney: Happy birthday Fausto. UPDATE: deleted and reuploaded with the caption "RED"

2 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

What do you mean “back”? She was put under conservatorship 2008 and Instagram was not even launched until 2010. Her dad created this account, it is owned by him. And no matter the branding of thoughts regarding her Instagram as “conspiracy theories” nobody has evidence behind claiming she has a password to that account and the app on her phone and that it is Britney choosing this old content and writing these captions. Saying so just isn’t factual.

what is your point? so do you think her dad is still running it? 

even after her speaking out, the court ruling, driving and her engagement.... but she still doesn't have the password to her own Instagram??

even after slating her own family publicly on multiple occassions, her legitimising the freebritney movement and thanking us for her freedom, vacation pics with Sam and him replying to all her messages

ask yourself what possible motive there would be for "team spears" (who no longer exist) to be posting this, especially at this stage:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

What other evidence do you want.... a sit down with Opera where she logs into her Instagram?

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Because I can see her Instagram? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

That is very judgemental and she has been kidnapped and silenced all this time, and deliberately portrayed to the world as “crazy”. I can’t say I have proof of who is posting on Jamie’s account that Crowdsurf runs, but it seems em, not that mature to assume straight away what you see on that page would be Britney’s work. 
Also it doesn’t look less mature than ANY other celebrity’s in Hollywood. I mean Madonna, Gwen Stefani, both acting like they are 14 years old, that OITNB actress, forgot her name, the tall one with the podcast and makeup on the show. She does nothing else but post pictures of her butt in a thong and dancing around in a bikini in her kitchen…

Just now, Mayenaise said:

what is your point? so do you think her dad is still running it? 

even after her speaking out, the court ruling, driving and her engagement.... but she still doesn't have the password to her own Instagram??

even after slating her own family publicly on multiple occassions, her legitimising the freebritney movement and thanking us for her freedom, vacation pics with Sam and him replying to all her messages

ask yourself what possible motive there would be for "team spears" (who no longer exist) to be posting this, especially at this stage:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Nope. No idea WHO is running it but it is Audrey Whitby Reaction GIF by AwesomenessTV in that way to be so sure Jaimie handed her HIS account and a password to it. She doesn’t even seem to have internet on her phone yet, “her” tweets are posted from a computer. How do you know all of these things you take for granted? I don’t see any evidence, just assumptions. Equally I don’t have any evidence, no one have presented any.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

That is very judgemental and she has been kidnapped and silenced all this time, and deliberately portrayed to the world as “crazy”. I can’t say I have proof of who is posting on Jamie’s account that Crowdsurf runs, but it seems em, not that mature to assume straight away what you see on that page would be Britney’s work. 
Also it doesn’t look less mature than ANY other celebrity’s in Hollywood. I mean Madonna, Gwen Stefani, both acting like they are 14 years old, that OITNB actress, forgot her name, the tall one with the podcast and makeup on the show. She does nothing else but post pictures of her butt in a thong and dancing around in a bikini in her kitchen…

You probably shouldn't get so wound up over a random stranger's opinion on the Internet, eh?

Opinions are like *********. We all have them. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

You probably shouldn't get so wound up over a random stranger's opinion on the Internet, eh?

Opinions are like *********. We all have them. 

Pay them no mind Steel Magnolia. I’ve noticed all the things you post and I can honestly say your one of the members I respect the most. You were against the c-ship but you also are realistic and realize that Britney also has flaws as well. I cringe at “fans” who treat Britney like some diety who can do no wrong.

If my mother posted the pictures that Britney posts on her IG I would be MORTIFIED and embarrassed. I can only imagine how her kids feel and what their peers tell them since we all know kids can be very direct and bl**t at that age.

And before anyone tells me “oh but so and so does nude pictures on their IG account”. One thing is doing professional and TASTEFUL nude photos and another is going to your backyard on your iPhone 6 and taking blurry nude pictures every SINGLE day. Read the comments y’all the GP are starting to turn on her again and calling her unstable. But I’ll get blasted by her delusional stans who will tell me she can do whatever the hell she wants. And technically she can but every action has consequences. And if she’s ok with being portrayed in a certain light then oh well…

I still love Britney and workout to her music every day. However, I refuse to be delusional and think that she poops gold and absolutely nothing is her fault.

I also agree that the c-ship harmed her in which it protected her TOO much and now she’s lost touch with reality and how cruel the world can be. Britney is gonna have to learn that she can’t post everything and that she has to be very mindful with what she shares and who she lets in.

Now that Britney is totally free I feel like the delusional fans are in for a rude awakening when they realize “prime-ney” ain’t coming back and all the wackiness and odd behavior they blamed on others is probably what Britney truly wants. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
28 minutes ago, MakeMe26 said:

Pay them no mind Steel Magnolia. I’ve noticed all the things you post and I can honestly say your one of the members I respect the most. You were against the c-ship but you also are realistic and realize that Britney also has flaws as well. I cringe at “fans” who treat Britney like some diety who can do no wrong.

If my mother posted the pictures that Britney posts on her IG I would be MORTIFIED and embarrassed. I can only imagine how her kids feel and what their peers tell them since we all know kids can be very direct and bl**t at that age.

And before anyone tells me “oh but so and so does nude pictures on their IG account”. One thing is doing professional and TASTEFUL nude photos and another is going to your backyard on your iPhone 6 and taking blurry nude pictures every SINGLE day. Read the comments y’all the GP are starting to turn on her again and calling her unstable. But I’ll get blasted by her delusional stans who will tell me she can do whatever the hell she wants. And technically she can but every action has consequences. And if she’s ok with being portrayed in a certain light then oh well…

I still love Britney and workout to her music every day. However, I refuse to be delusional and think that she poops gold and absolutely nothing is her fault.

I also agree that the c-ship harmed her in which it protected her TOO much and now she’s lost touch with reality and how cruel the world can be. Britney is gonna have to learn that she can’t post everything and that she has to be very mindful with what she shares and who she lets in.

Now that Britney is totally free I feel like the delusional fans are in for a rude awakening when they realize “prime-ney” ain’t coming back and all the wackiness and odd behavior they blamed on others is probably what Britney truly wants. 

Umm I don't understand how this is 16 pages. But with that being said, Britney is human, we all know she is. And I think we can all come to terms that this was a response to Christina, and I think we can all come to terms that xtinas team chose to promote the Jamie name for publicity. But what I think we should chill on is to stop judging Britney. I doubt any kid is talking about her n**es when people's her kids age are literally stanning artist who are either n**win their vids or worse. So no I really don't think the kids are being picked on. But I don't feel they are actively looking at her pics either. Britney has been paraded in skimpy clothing since the conservatorship so they're prolly used to it sadly. But don't come for her and her old IPhone. I'm sure she was grateful for what she did have. So get off your high horse with the same damn phone u prolly buy every year because you just have to be boujee and have something to talk about at the water cooler. And go to Christina's fan site. Thanks 

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Umm I don't understand how this is 16 pages. But with that being said, Britney is human, we all know she is. And I think we can all come to terms that this was a response to Christina, and I think we can all come to terms that xtinas team chose to promote the Jamie name for publicity. But what I think we should chill on is to stop judging Britney. I doubt any kid is talking about her n**es when people's her kids age are literally stanning artist who are either n**win their vids or worse. So no I really don't think the kids are being picked on. But I don't feel they are actively looking at her pics either. Britney has been paraded in skimpy clothing since the conservatorship so they're prolly used to it sadly. But don't come for her and her old IPhone. I'm sure she was grateful for what she did have. So get off your high horse with the same damn phone u prolly buy every year because you just have to be boujee and have something to talk about at the water cooler. And go to Christina's fan site. Thanks 

Lol! Proving my point at how many stans can’t handle constructive criticism. I love how you assume I’m a Christina fan (I’m not) just because I was critical. I literally own all of Britney’s albums and have seen most of her tours. I’m definitely a fan but I’m also a realist. If you want to live in a fantasy world were Britney does no wrong that my friend makes you an ENABLER. Which is toxic tbh. You are probably one of those friends who watches the other friend self destruct and make horrible life decisions and you’re sitting in the bench saying “OMG u go gurl slay! U are perfect just how u are lolz”. And then when tragedy inevitably strikes you look all confused pikachu face and act like you didn’t see this coming.

Anyways, I love Britney and always will but I’m honestly nervous because she needs people around her that care and will not be afraid of calling her out that’s what true friends do.

And please spare me the cheap excuse of kids being ok with those pictures. So if your mom posted nude photos for all to see you would be cool with it. Yes, Britney has always been sensual but she’s never been this blatant about it. Even her hardcore stans were thrown off because Britney has always been ***ual but left bits to the imagination. This is full on nudity that she’s doing. And yes if I have children at home I would be careful about what I post online because…guess what…life ain’t all about you when you have kids you also have to think of them too.

Later!

• Love 2
  • Like 2
17 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Ok I changed my mind and read all the pages in this thread and come on guys 😂 Why are you missing the obvious?

1) What are the chances Britney posts Happy Birthday Fausto the day after Xtina posts Happy Birthday Jamie? Fausto is not a common name and Britney doesn’t wish randoms a happy birthday on her Instagram. Xtina recorded over 1000 messages and that’s the one she or her team chose to share on Instagram? It was probably  not a deliberate choice by Xtina but I can see Britney getting upset over that. 

2) The caption is changed now. Sam or someone probably told her Xtina shared a nice message towards her not long ago and that it was likely a coincidence her Instagram posted the Happy Birthday Jamie message. 

3) Britney is not an angel and there’s nothing wrong with that! Are you forgetting when she called Justin a p*ssy or when she called the paparazzo a fat ****? Or other things she used to do in like 2003 after she got rid of her angel image but before the cship? It’s her prerogative to be messy and shady if she wants to be! Nobody is perfect and that’s OK!!!

We’ll never understand Britney & Xtina’s relationship. The way they were besties on MMC and then shading each other for years after? Then they were sending each other gifts for each other’s babies and then shading each other again around 2012? They’re friends one day and have beef the next, it’s entirely possible Britney shaded Xtina deliberately with this post. 

Wait, what shade in 2012? 

17 minutes ago, MakeMe26 said:

Lol! Proving my point at how many stans can’t handle constructive criticism. I love how you assume I’m a Christina fan (I’m not) just because I was critical. I literally own all of Britney’s albums and have seen most of her tours. I’m definitely a fan but I’m also a realist. If you want to live in a fantasy world were Britney does no wrong that my friend makes you an ENABLER. Which is toxic tbh. You are probably one of those friends who watches the other friend self destruct and make horrible life decisions and you’re sitting in the bench saying “OMG u go gurl slay! U are perfect just how u are lolz”. And then when tragedy inevitably strikes you look all confused pikachu face and act like you didn’t see this coming.

Anyways, I love Britney and always will but I’m honestly nervous because she needs people around her that care and will not be afraid of calling her out that’s what true friends do.

And please spare me the cheap excuse of kids being ok with those pictures. So if your mom posted nude photos for all to see you would be cool with it. Yes, Britney has always been sensual but she’s never been this blatant about it. Even her hardcore stans were thrown off because Britney has always been ***ual but left bits to the imagination. This is full on nudity that she’s doing. And yes if I have children at home I would be careful about what I post online because…guess what…life ain’t all about you when you have kids you also have to think of them too.

Later!

I'm not even gonna read that story book you wrote. The first sentence got me. How is any thing you said constructive? And I'm not a Stan. I literally said Brit is a human. But sure if something goes against what u believe I'm unhinged Britney fanatic. But you know what so what. I don't care..  as Britney said "kiss my ***"

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, MakeMe26 said:

Later!

Oh I read this. By the way... Read what you wrote and go and re read what I said. Because I said nothing you're claiming I said.  Soooooooooo ya later

One point that hat has been missing is is that we're talking of her instagram account as if it was a personal account...Well people there's something like "facebook business manager" accounts which are probably accessible by a lot of people in and maybe now out of her team where they can analyze data and do advertisement stuff there... and she probably doesn't know this complex side of facebook/instagram and how many people can have access to instagram business accounts

i don't think it's impossible that they are now trying to efff up her brand with petty things like that.. before i speculate how petty Britney might be, i'm taking into account that there are still snakes all around her and who don't have her best interests in mind .. ( although i love me some PETTY-ney or SHADY-ney)

sassy ha ha GIF by Robert E Blackmon

On 10/6/2021 at 2:34 PM, Martian_M00d said:

Y'all just can't cope that it's actually her posting :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

They swear it's not her anytime it's something they don't like LMAO

Can you imagine just denying reality just because it's not convenient or disagreeable? :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Korb said:

They swear it's not her anytime it's something they don't like LMAO

Can you imagine just denying reality just because it's not convenient or disagreeable? :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Especially with Rosengart's recent Appreciation of her message from IG. Her lawyer who knows the whole situation, and had a couple months to digest her entire legal situation, sweeping her own mansion for bugs, is dense enough to thank "Cassie"'s caption? C'mon people. And again, i've said this a million times, but it doesn't necessarily mean she has a password and direct access to her account (although i believe she does), she also can have post approved through Crowd Surf, like every major celebrity on the planet. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I also forgot who brought this very good point up, but her IG was silent for the same 4 months she was in the facility and how the Free Britney movement picked up steam. They coulda just kept posting to make it look like everythings okay. 

Okay now im done :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 1
12 hours ago, MakeMe26 said:

Later!

I'd said my peace on other threads and want toss out another 2 cents worth. 

I realize this might be a waste saying this. I'm a nobody versus Britney Spears. I can go to Walmart and buy toilet paper and nobody's gonna give a ****. Nobody's gonna be analyzing me. Britney can go buy toilet paper and it'll be plastered on websites and people will probably get into debates on if she looks crazy buying toilet paper. But there's quite a difference in buying toilet paper versus posting ***** on your social media account. My motto is Britney's doing things she's doing that I wouldn't necessarily be doing. I'd be terrified of the media being all up my *** again. I remember those times that she literally had paps swarming around her car and I literally don't know how she didn't accidentally hit them like they were bowling pins. My life: I want to focus on the business at hand and lay low the rest of the time. It's not like she can't take ***** in private with Sam, ya know? 

Bold part: Apples and oranges. My mom doesn't/never had a body that looked as fit and toned as Britney. Whether she's posting ***** of her body or if she had Britney's body, I'd be so embarrassed and afraid. Britney's sons might have a different life than me. They might be the cool kids that nobody's gonna pick on. I wasn't that kid. I caught **** a lot and it'd just be one more thing for me to catch **** on. School was already enough of a nightmare for me. Please don't make it worse.

Overall I'm nodding my head at your post. I've said on other posts I don't stan anybody. I want the freedom of being able to disagree with somebody I like instead of it basically being a case of this person's walking around and has me trailing behind them because my head's so far up their ***. 

I'm not hating. I'm not jealous. I do wish Britney the best. I realize it's also a case of thinking about what you're doing before you do it and nobody knows if that's what's happening. "I've thought long and hard about it and over a period of time and I want to post ***** on my social media acct" versus "I wanna do something fun. You know what came to me a split second ago? I wanna get naked on my social media acct. Grab the camera!"

And I realize Britney caught a lot of **** when she was first starting out at people calling her a sl**, *****, etc. People gonna think what they think. It just makes me cringe when you have a talented person like Britney being labeled in the same category as a Kardashian. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1