Britney: Happy birthday Fausto. UPDATE: deleted and reuploaded with the caption "RED"

2 hours ago, Miley6676 said:

Yes exactly this! I totally understand the feeling of wanting Britney to be the same person she was in the early 2000s, that we have this image of the perfect pop princess. But it’s not up to us. Britney is Britney and she posts weird **** sometimes. She’s been through a lot in her life. I can tell a lot of fans are struggling to admit to themselves that the image of Britney they have would post something like this. But it’s just an Instagram post. 

Yup. I know its hard for everyone, but they have to come to terms to that idea, or just move on without her.  She has been restricted for 13 yrs. and at this point sick of being controlled, so I doubt she cares what anyone thinks about her. 

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

We can all say Britney is mad or paranoid all we want. But at the end of the day I feel like xtina and her team intentionally did this on purpose to get ppl to talk about it and sell more dumb greeting cards. So I think Britney has every right to be petty. I just didn't realize xtina fell this hard from the early 2000s

It's been 20 years since 2000 and her Vegas residency seems to tank a bit due to Covid. But even if Britney did intentionally calling out Xtina on this, I'd say they both would laugh at it. I think both fanbase just blew this out of proportion.

11 hours ago, Letines79 said:

I’m sorry but no! What is this? 🙈

I can’t with these videos 

It's an unpopular opinion but I'll stick with it. I want more in depth things. And guys, I'm not trying to be a *****. There's no telling the amount of **** Britney's went through so she might've been told time and time again "You're only worth something because you're pretty. Flaunt that body because you're a **** singer, you're stupid, etc."

Omg I swear. The days when I have to work in the office and not be on my phone all day. I saw the post earlier and was like “who tf is Fausto? Must be some celeb I don’t know” and then looked FOOLISH AS HELL JUST GOING ABOUT MY DAY NOT KNOWING THIS WAS UNFOLDING :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

If I had to guess I would say yes, it’s quite clearly a response to the Christina thing lol BUT probably meant more as a joke than actual shade? Like maybe she found the tweets about the Jamie thing funny and decided to do her own version. I hope that’s it anyway.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

That was messy… 

i feel like the boyfriend showed it to her and she reacted. He is ALWAYS looking at other celebrity posts and commenting. Anyway let me mind my business, if she likes it… I love it. 

But I don't understand something. I'm assuming the Christina post was just "Happy Birthday Jamie!" Jamie's a pretty common name for boys and girls. Like what made Britney freak and think it was about her dad? There's no telling who in the hell Jamie is in reference to Christina's post. I think I'd be more suspicious if Jamie had a name you don't really see that often. Let's go with Biff. Never met any Biffs in my day to day life and the only two Biffs I can think of off the top of my head were/are actors. Biff McGuire and Biff Elliot. And I just looked both men up and it looks like Biff are both nicknames. 

I hope this makes sense because this whole subject just doesn't make sense to me. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, David Rose said:

I just need to say re the Fausto thing...even if she was making a reference to XTina's dad, theres no way she meant it as shade. she probably just thought it would be funny lol

There’s no way she wasn’t referencing Fausto, it was sooooo oddly specific her comment. 

i believe it Britney’s way of telling us she’s a member here :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: she really does feel our hearts 

5 minutes ago, Kletus said:

There’s no way she wasn’t referencing Fausto, it was sooooo oddly specific her comment. 

i believe it Britney’s way of telling us she’s a member here :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: she really does feel our hearts 

she probably was, and she thought it was a harmless funny thing. she's quirky like that. people thinking it was "shade" are way off base.

Fausto Cuevas

Fausto_Cuevas_HS3.jpg.240x240_q90_bw_cro

Fausto Cuevas is a native of Brownsville, Texas, where he began playing drums at the age of 11. He continued throughout grade and high school, making his way to Boston's Berklee College of Music, where he discovered his love for percussion and studied with Giovanni Hidalgo and Horacio "El Negro" Hernandez.

From Boston, Fausto traveled to Los Angeles where he currently resides.
In addition to performances at the famed Playboy Jazz Festival and The Blue Note in New York City, Fausto has recorded, performed and toured with artists & projects ranging from Latin to Legend, including Julio Iglesias, Celia Cruz, Teena Marie, Cheo Feliciano, Al Jarreau, Tito Nieves, Nestor Torres, Roy Hargrove, and Britney Spears (who he joined for her Onyx Hotel 2004 World Tour).

https://remo.com/team/member/fausto-cuevas/bio/

jennie-kim-jennie.gif

• Haha 2
  • Like 3