Britney: Happy birthday Fausto. UPDATE: deleted and reuploaded with the caption "RED"

3 hours ago, femmepop said:

Fausto might be Fausto Puglisi a lingerie designer. He's designed for Madonna before and  he recently worked with Roberto Cavali? Saw someone say this in the comments.

And that she's possibly wearing lingerie designed by him.

everyone is so quick to turn it into a drama and to make Britney seem unhinged already when she's simply wishing someone she admires happy birthday.

His birthday is in March 

• Like 1

Why can’t she do exactly how she pleases?
Who the F are we to say “something isn’t right cause her hair doesn’t look right”?

Is she ok with it? THEN LET HER F*ING BE!

I mean people with greasy and messy hair = unwell people? Since when?!

Do I wish she was more well kept? Yes, cause I love her and there are still people that judge her just for her looks. Exactly those people who were a part of the 2006-2007 crazy and cruel scrutiny that ended up with her being incarcerated.

Does she feel happy about herself even with her unbrushed hair?  THIS is what we all should care about. 

Lastly, who the hell are we to judge other people’s personal choices? 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

How many times does it have to be said? Britney doesn't run her ******* social media. Everything is done by someone else or heavily filtered. It's why we get old photoshoots constant, mismatching captions to photos that target individuals speaking or supporting Britney, or diversions like beach photos from nearly a year ago to make it look she's there or instances like this that always happen when court documents are filed or hearings take place. Yes, she films content but there is a huge different between her new content and this.

Firstly, Xtina made her support of Britney clear. Secondly, Britney and Christina have a common thread other than their careers; absent ****ty fathers and both definitely knows the about each other seeing as both of them have made it public.

Let's be real, right now, other than end her contracts, Britney's priorities aren't her career, or frankly, her public appearance. Zabel is only official in power a day, and we still have no idea if people have been fired or not, including cassie, but the priority isn't her Instagram, it's her money and the abuse.

Lets be real, when Cassie is fired, she'll make a public statement, as they all have both to distance themselves and gain publicity.

Also, Britney isn't going to start a random feud to distract from her legal battles, she wants all her issues with her father public. If she's not going to call him out in a video, post a video of herself thanking fans etc. Why would she do it In a random dance video caption.

Honestly, I get it, we want the instagram to be our direct link to Britney, but until we know everyone is gone officially and the conservatorship is over, spare yourself the frustrations that distract from the actual issues at hand.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

Yeah, you're right. But it's being discussed online and ****ty tabloides can take advantage and twist it (like they did before) in order to make Britney look bad and unhinged.

What tabloids do with the posts Britney makes herself is not really worth worrying about. It’s annoying yeah but it’s not going to affect her legal case, and it’s pictures and captions she’s putting out there by choice. It’s not worth worrying what others think about her, there’s always going to be people trying to make her look bad and unhinged. 

4 hours ago, G.E said:

😶🌫️ Britney and her IG 😅 Everyone needs to chill. Let her do her thing. I think we all to need understand that the Britney we knew, might not be the Britney we see today. People change, and after all she has been through I doubt she is the same. I for one will not analyze and try to understand what and why she does things anymore. The past few months with her courts and reports, etc. have been mentally stressful and exhausting to all of us. Take a break and focus on yourselves.  

Yes exactly this! I totally understand the feeling of wanting Britney to be the same person she was in the early 2000s, that we have this image of the perfect pop princess. But it’s not up to us. Britney is Britney and she posts weird **** sometimes. She’s been through a lot in her life. I can tell a lot of fans are struggling to admit to themselves that the image of Britney they have would post something like this. But it’s just an Instagram post. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2