Britney: Happy birthday Fausto. UPDATE: deleted and reuploaded with the caption "RED"

45 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Sorry, but I don't think this is shade against Xtina. Xtina was one of the first and closest stars to Britney to say something after Framing Britney Spears, and she wrote a long post iirc. Additionally, I really don't think that Britney is keeping up with news that quickly to see that video today, somehow take offense to it, and then post that response.

Most likely. Probably none of their posts have anything to do with each other, and they're just going on about their lives while people with too much time freak out online, LOL

Britney has never been shady to do something like that. And Christina just posted a heartfelt message a few weeks ago. And both of them have more important things to do than engage on some petty Insta war, especially after all the media has done to try to break them.

1 hour ago, Dussiniers said:

Now this thread can be closed.

Not Xtina related.

Not hate bewteen Britney and Christina.

We can't now assumed things, less hate please.

:prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

Yes, please please close it before it gets even more messy.

Was not expecting this today and idk if I can handle it :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

The real culprit is whoever chose the name "Jamie" to be the promo name for Xtina's little greeting card gig. Like... of ALL the names to chose. Clearly someone wanted to stir up a drama.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, ronron said:

maybe floptina was trying to shade jaime sarcastically saying hbd to him after being removed, and britney didnt get the joke or maybe just decided to play along with it chill

I'm hoping it's this and we end up getting some kind of cute reunion with them once they officially make up.

:drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

• Like 1

Okay, so can we get to the point of this thread? I created this, not to have a war between Britney and Christina. Some of you are ridiculous if you are really blaming Christina.

The question is why is she still posting these unflattering pictures and videos? People are mocking her 

we need more of this!

• Like 1