Britney poses naked

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful. 

Disrespectful comments about Britney will NOT be tolerated. All comments for this topic must be manually approved by a moderator. 

6 minutes ago, dritney said:

Ugh.

THIS ISN’T HER POSTING.

this is the same poor photoshopping that was done on her pictures during the time it was reported that her phone was bugged. the same time she was getting surveilled in her bedroom.

what kind of crack are you guys smoking?

STOP. Go to the other thread if you are still in denial.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

So you want Sam to control her and tell her what she should or should not post? Let her do what she wants, she’s been controlled enough.

2 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

No one should be telling her what to do ever

It’s not him telling her what to do or stopping her from doing anything that I want. I am just curious as to why would he not advise her against posting clearly photoshopped photos like this. Least he can do is help her make it unnoticeable is what I meant. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, BritneyIsMyPlanet said:

I mean okay she is new to social media and everything but like that photoshop? Also why would Sam see this and be like “yea sure you should post this one” while his instagram is clearly good looking and professional. It just doesn’t make any sense as to why this would be posted like this. 

Yikes 🥴 some fans act just like her controllers. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, BritneyIsMyPlanet said:

It’s not him telling her what to do or stopping her from doing anything that I want. I am just curious as to why would he not advise her against posting clearly photoshopped photos like this. Least he can do is help her make it unnoticeable is what I meant. 

so? is she breaking the law?

• Haha 1