Britney poses naked

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful. 

Disrespectful comments about Britney will NOT be tolerated. All comments for this topic must be manually approved by a moderator. 

1 minute ago, JP9101 said:

No hun we are not controlling 

It's just an opinion 

I think is a bad move from Britney, not everyone is fan and gp perception could play an important role in this... It's more like a advice  from a friend :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Her iCloud is mirrored with a direct access to her private pictures but some people dont even want to think about the possibility that Team Con is behind this. Havent you all watched Controlling BS or what ? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

• Love 2
  • Like 6
4 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

but that editing is awful she looks gorgeous and perfect in the video footage, maybe she’s new to editing which is fine but she’s going to get dragged for that very clear editing it’s just bad, still beautiful regardless ❤️

They’ve done this before. They know it makes her look bad

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

ok, but let's not disguise it with "what will the GP think" or "this can't be Britney"

Just recognize that some of you simply don't like it, and it's not the GP, but you all who think a woman shouldn't be doing that (posting non-professional pictures of them naked with bad photoshop)

It's ok to not like something that she does or puts out there, just let's be respectful.

I’m not being disrespectful... I agree, woman, man, anyone can do whatever they want... My point is, what I understand, the cship is not over yet, she should be very strategic till all this is done, you know? Just my opinion. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 2
  • Like 5
Just now, JP9101 said:

I’m not being disrespectful... I agree, woman, man, anyone can do whatever they want... My point is, what I understand, the cship is not over yet, she should be very strategic till all this is done, you know? Just my opinion. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

yeah, sorry, I didn't mean to imply you were being disrespectful, just in general